thirty-one

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

Taehyung spent the whole day with Jungkook letting the younger do whatever he please which meant going to an arcade. The couple spent the day playing a variety of games, Jungkook even won Taehyung a big teddy bear. When it was time to leave Taehyung suggested to take a walk, they found themselves sitting on a park bench after hours of walking around in circles.

"Why do you keep checking your phone?" Taehyung questions.

"No reason baby." Taehyung pouts and peers over his boyfriend's shoulder to see him texting Jin once again. He gives the younger a grim smile before taking his phone and placing face down on the bench.

The older ignores the jealously hes feeling today is supposed to be a good day. "Let's talk spend time with each other. You have to leave soon, and I've been missing you," the older sighs as he hears the phone vibrate again. "You're so busy things were much easier when-"

"When I was in Bangtan. Yeah, I know, and I'm sorry, baby. I couldn't stay anymore," Jungkook mutters reaching out for Taehyung, but the older pulls away.

Taehyung scoffs staring down at the ground. "Why? I should have the right mind to leave you, you've never told me anything," he retorts.

"The opportunity was presented to me, so I took it." Jungkook looks away, and there's a silence between the two.

"Without telling us," Taehyung wants to say, but he bites his tongue and looks up at his boyfriend with a smile. "Look at you now you did so well and how you're holding your first world tour," He says, trying to hide the bitterness in his voice. "I'm proud of you Kook."

Everyone always knew Jungkook shined brighter than the other five. It was just a matter of time before the golden boy went solo. Jungkook left his friends behind, and most importantly he left his boyfriend behind as well. All for what? Some fame?

"I love you so much you've been there for me since the start," Jungkook whispers grasping the older's hand. "Baby I need you in my life. please don't ever leave me."

Taehyung can feel his heart race. It's funny how after all this time Jungkook can still make him feel like that. "I won't Kook-ah I promise."

Jungkook blinks slightly he could have sworn he saw another man sitting there.

He watches the seriousness drop off Taehyung's face and a rectangular smile takes over it. "Let's go to your house baby. I'll make you dinner," Taehyung whispers in the youngers ear, pressing a kiss on his cheek. 

↠↞

party time for Kookie!

thatparkjimin: TaeTae you can bring Kookie back now!

vantae: ok we'll be there soon