sixty-five

ICONS ➣ KSJ.JJK

rm_official

rm_official: you ing idiot

j_hope: i couldn't take it anymore im sorry

rm_official: God Hoseok... Post it out.

j_hope: Namjoon come on I don't think that's a good idea...

rm_official: Are you having second thoughts??

rm_official: You want revenge remember We have everything and even a confession from Taehyung

rm_official: Jin is next and everything will be complete... Each and everyone of them will get what they deserve

j_hope: they're supposed to be our friends

rm_official: Friends? They're all horrible

rm_official: Jimin is ing cheater and liar, Jungkook is a selfish brat, Taehyung is a ing drunk, Yoongi is the only decent one but his mood swings are unbearable 

rm_official: And precious little Jinnie is a murderer... Are you just going to let him get away with he did? He ruined your family hyung...

j_hope: Namjoon...

rm_official: Post it before I do... We don't have all day hyung.

 

Hoseok tousled his hair, letting out a deep sigh as he threw his phone to the side of his bed. The whole situation with Namjoon and the others was becoming too much for him. He's never wished harm towards anyone, during tough times it crossed his mind it once or twice. Namjoon convinced him to take part in the plan, but he thinks he's ready to forgive. The younger just won't let him.

The wails from his mother catch his attention, he leaves his room and heads down to the living area, seeing the woman on the floor trembling. She had been wearing the same pajamas for some nights now, and her hair was a ratted mess.

He honestly thought he was doing a good job taking care of her.

"Mom," he calls out gently as he steps into the space.

The living room and kitchen are tidied up, unlike the first time Hoseok visited months after the funeral. The place used to be an absolute mess. Clothes were thrown about, the kitchen was a disaster with old food and dishes piled up high.

Hoseok managed to get his mother to quit her job, she had stopped taking care of herself after everything had happened, he saw it fit to move back home and help her out.

The woman who used to be so brave is the same one in front of him crying on the floor today. But he doesn't blame her, many times he wanted to do the same. He's the oldest, he has to be stronger than that, at least he thinks so.

Hoseok helps his crying mother up from the floor and walks her to her room, letting her settle into bed.

"He wouldn't want to see you like this mom," He murmurs as he kneels at her bedside.

She smiles grimly as Hoseok stretches out, gently wiping the tears from her cheeks like how she once did when he was a child.

"I miss him so much," she croaks out. The boy grabs water from her bedside, helping her up before she takes a sip.

"I miss him too," he mutters, but he doesn't say it out loud, it would only make him cry.

He huffs before pressing a kiss on her head, "I'm going to make dinner. Get some sleep, ok, mom?" He tells her as he heads to the door.

She nods weakly, "I will, thank you. You're a good boy Hobi, I love you."

That brings a smile to his face, it had been months since his mother had last said that to him. "I love you too," he whispers as he turns off the light and shuts the door behind him carefully.

He hums to himself as he makes it to the top of the stairs but stops as he stares at his family picture hanging on the wall.

They all look happy, his mother is smiling something he hasn't seen in months, his father is present, hugging his mother lovingly, and his brother shines the brightest of all.

Hoseok wipes at the tears prickling his eyes and builds up a smile.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of mom. Rest well, little brother."

 

Namjoon's leg shook vigorously, stuck between a loop of biting his nails and checking his phone minute after minute excited yet anxious as he waited for Hoseok to execute their plan. Everyone was finally going to get what they deserved.

Hoseok and Namjoon created the account j_97.95, the ones that spread horrible "rumors" about their friends, and destroy (already ruined might he add) relationships and despite Hoseok's distaste, he took apart.

It started off as something to help Namjoon cope. Jimin and Jungkook had gotten involved romantically, leaving Namjoon bitter with a large hole where his heart used to be. He isn't as kind as he was before or the big cuddly Namjoon everyone had once remembered. He became distant and colder, falling deeper into his depression. No one reached out except Hoseok.

At first, the older was on board with putting out Jimin's cheating and Jungkook dismissing from the company, it only felt right to after all the pain they caused everyone. Revenge, it seemed like the only way to mend his heart. Nonetheless, Namjoon still accepted Jimin and let him back in with open arms, but he's not certain if the love is there anymore.

They both agreed to put the account behind them now that everything was all said and done until a couple of years later came Hoseok's younger brother's suicide.

Namjoon watched as Hoseok and his family fell apart, he began to feel helpless and that urge to destroy came back again. He wanted to help his friend, repay Hoseok after all he has done for him and the account was back open after all they both knew who was responsible.

Getting Jungkook to talk to Seokjin was a chance situation. They weren't sure if it would work, but having Hoseok and Jimin mention the boy was a smart move on Namjoon's part. The moment Jin was in Namjoon was determined to bring him down.

They're so close to exposing Jin and Taehyung but Hoseok is getting in the way. Namjoon will never understand Hoseok's willingness to forgive the boy, after all, he's done to his family but he knows why the older goes along. Hoseok loves him. Namjoon doesn't remember what love is.