050

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju smiles as she looks down at her son who's already fast asleep in her arms after she finished reading him the book that he just bought that afternoon when they went out to shop for baby's stuffs for their upcoming baby girl. Mrs. Byun is indeed right when she said that both Minju and Sehun will be getting a baby girl because she is super clingy over her husband and Sehun has been very very excited after they know that their second baby is a girl as he starts listing out a few pretty names for their daughter. Caressing Hyunwoo's hair, Minju about to properly lie Hyunwoo down on his bed when Sehun came in and took over her, watching her husband lying their son down on the bed before helping her up so that they can fix their son's blanket on his small body.

Minju's already 22 weeks into her pregnancy and now that her belly has grown much bigger, Sehun has becomes much more attentive and protective than he already is that he doesn't even allow her to lift even a finger. Not that Minju's complaining but she feels bad seeing her husband doing all the house chores during the weekend when their parents are not around to look after her as both their parents will be taking turns to come and stay over at their place from weekdays only, as per Minju's request as she doesn't want to burden both her parents and in-laws. Sehun would be cleaning the house and the garden with Hyunwoo every Saturday and Minju will only either lie down on the couch while eating fruits or she'll be sitting under their gazebo, watching both her husband and son gardening and watering the plants. 

Putting Hyunwoo's book down on his study table, Minju leans down and lands a kiss on his forehead before she went out of his room with Sehun trailing right behind her, his hand on her small back and right when Sehun closes Hyunwoo's room, he let out a chuckle seeing his wife pouting up at him and he knows well that she probably has something that she craves for.

"What do you guys want to eat tonight, my princesses?"

Minju scoffs, rolling her eyes playfully as she let Sehun gently carries her up in bridal style, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck as he makes his way down to their kitchen,

"I feel like eating hotpot."

Sehun stops in track, his eyes widen upon hearing his wife's request,

"Baby. It's almost past midnight..."

Sehun softly said, making his way to sit on the couch and seeing how Minju is avoiding his face, he knows well that his wife is sulking because she didn't get to eat what she wants. 

"We'll go eat hotpot tomorrow okay, I promise."

Minju didn't say anything but her tears already started to fall down her cheeks, making Sehun feels so bad that she's crying because he couldn't get what she craves for as it's already late and most of the restaurants that served hotpot is probably closed already."

"Baby.."

Minju wipes her tears and is about to stand up from Sehun's lap but he tightens his hold on her, trapping her in his arms,

"I'm sorry, I really am. We'll go tomorrow okay? After we fetch Hyunwoo from school, hmm?"

Sehun said, his hand naturally moves to caress Minju's huge belly with his other hand caressing her back softly,

"I want a lot of meat and tofu in the hotpot tomorrow."

Minju cutely said, her lips pouty as she turns to look at her husband who's smiling at her, adoring how cute and pretty she looks like,

"You can have anything you want tomorrow."

"Then, I want some ice-creams and cakes too. After we eat hotpot."

Sehun chuckles, his hand wiping Minju's stain of tears on her cheeks as he hums and nods,

"Anything for you and our princess. As long as you won't cry and sulk anymore."

Minju scoffs before she sighs, leaning her head on Sehun's shoulder as her hand moves to caress her belly on top of Sehun's huge one. She loves it so much when he let her sit on his lap and she'll have her hand on top of his while he circles his hand over her already huge belly. It feels so calming and relaxing that Minju sometimes even falls asleep just like this especially when she's accompanying him to do his work in his study room.

"So you're not gonna eat anything tonight? Should we go to sleep now?"

Minju hums and nods, tightening her holds around Sehun's neck as he gets off the couch and starts making his way back upstairs into their room while listening to Minju's story from her highschool years about his failed birthday cake that she made when they were both bestfriends.

Minju's casually lying on her mother's chest while watching an English series in the living room while waiting for Sehun to finish his conference call so that she can clings onto him again before they went out to fetch Hyunwoo from school and she can finally eats hotpot. Leaning down to take the grapes, Minju looks up when she heard footsteps rushing down the stairs and she could see her husband coming towards her, his hand's holding both their phones as well as her handbag,

"The school called and they said Hyunwoo is taken to the hospital when he was having his PE class at the field. We're going to the hospital now."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter