014

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been over than a week after Minju has been discharged and Sehun has spent the whole week at home with her, despite him trying to get into her side, he could see how she has changed drastically, from the always cheerful Minju who'll force him to try her cookings, she'll lock herself inside their room, watching the television and only respond to him when she wanted to reject his offer of going out to eat with him. He knows she  needed space, they needed space so he tries his best to not force her to forgive her and mend their broken marriage. He wanted to give her all the time for her to heal by herself. 

Sehun's fixing his dress shirt button while he walks out of their walk in closet, a smile crept up on his face seeing his pretty wife still snuggled in the bed, her hair messy and a frown's currently grazing her forehead but somehow, she still looks very beautiful in his eyes, probably because his wife is always beautiful. Seeing how Minju sighs while she opens her eyes, Sehun moves to sit at the edge of the bed, smiling down on his wife,

"Baby, I need to go to the company today. We'll go to your parents house when I'm home this evening, okay?"

Minju didn't say anything and Sehun know she wouldn't so he leans down and peck a kiss on her forehead before he grabs his suit, car key and wallet, turning once again to look at his wife who's still didn't move from their huge bed,

"I'll go now. I'll get your lunch delievered to you so you don't have to do anything. I love you, Oh Minju."

Sehun smiles seeing how cute his wife looks like, her lips pouty as she turns to lie sideways, back facing him before he walks out out of the room and rushes his way to his company with his wife never leaving his mind.

Minju sighs, looking at herself in front of the mirror as she braided her hair. She really doesn't like wearing dresses but somehow this one piece dress that she's wearing attracts her when she's done showering and was looking for something suitable to wear to go to her parents house since they're celebrating the twins birthday as well as her sister in law's pregnancy news. It was a very simple light pink one piece dress, with a thin ribbon tied at the back. Sighing again, Minju takes her sling bag and slings it around her before she went downstairs to take a paper bag that's already packed with few containers of foods in it. Minju got nothing to do and she kind of miss trying to learn cooking so she ended up cooking one of Sehun's favourite foods, out of her own instinct. No matter how mad and angry she is towards her husband, it's a lie if she said none of Sehun's actions for the whole week didn't slightly makes her feel touched and loved. He has been nothing but a very loving husband to her, it's just the thought of Ara that keeps on bugging Minju, making it's hard for her to reinconperate what her husband has been doing to her for the whole week.

It took almost half an hour for Minju to arrive at Sehun's company since she took the bus instead of driving herself to the huge company. Glancing over her Cartier on her wrist, Minju purses her lips seeing it's already lunch time, praising herself for arriving at the most perfect time. She smiles along the way when a few staffs who's walking out of the copany to take their lunch keep on greetings her and she couldn't help but smile wider upon hearing a few of them addressing her as 'Mrs. Oh'. Making her way up to her husband's office, Minju purses her lips, her hands gripping on the paper bag handle inside the lift and once it dings, indicating that she has arrived at Sehun's floor, she went out of the lift to only frown seeing Ara walking out of her husband's office with a huge smile on her face.

"What are you here for, little girl?"

Minju ignores the woman who's chuckling once she walks pass her, she didn't want to engage herself with a woman like Ara who's trying to steal her husband and she couldn't care less about the smug look she's giving her, the only thing she cares about is to quickly get into her husband's office. Knocking the glass door, Minju sould hear Sehun humming from inside after seeing no sight of Kyungsoo at his desk outside of Sehun's office, probably because he went out for lunch. Opening the glass door, Minju could feel her heart drops seeing variety of foods already has been laid on the glass table in the middle of her husband's office and it makes her feel extremely small seeing how perfect the foods look like, compared to what she has in the paper bag.

"Baby, what are you doing here?"

Sehun beams up a smile and stop doing his work immediately, focusing on his wife who looks extra pretty and his heart warms up with just the thought of his wife coming to visit her at his company. Minju moves to stand right in front of Sehun who's sitting on his leather chair, taking out an envelope and a key from her sling bag, Minju slides them on Sehun's working table, making the guy frowns as he looks at the two stuffs on his table,

"Your car key and my resignation letter."

"Puppy, the car is my gift for you. It's yours you don't-"

"I don't want the same thing to happen again. I can take the bus, I'm used to taking the bus. It's better than having my husband to misunderstood me again."

Sehun sighs, wiping his face with his palm,

"Baby, I'm sorry. I really am. I promise nothing like that will happen again in the future and resignation letter? Puppy, I know you're angry and mad but we haven't talk things out yet and it isn't fair for me if you decided things on your own like this."

"It's not fair for me too because you seem to love having your bestfriend around."

Sehun sighs again, pursing his lips as he stands up from his leather chair, moving to stand right in front of his wife, taking her hands in his,

"Baby. Ara's working here. She's working with the financial department since she got fired a few weeks ago. And the reason why she was here just now is because of those foods. She came to bring me foods for my lunch."

Ara pulls her hands off Sehun's and that's when Sehun noticed the paper bag in her hand,

"What else did you bring for me?"

"Your lunch. But you already have so many foods for you so I'll just throw these out later."

With that being said, Minju walks away from Sehun and she could see him trailing behind her, trying to hold her,

"Baby, where are you going dresses prettily like this?"

"My parents'."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter