039

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju storms her way out of Sehun's room with tears streaming down her face until she stops halfway the moment her eyes landed on a man probably his age, struggling to pay his bills at the bread shop near the hospital entrance as his arm is bandaged exactly the same as Sehun's, making Minju hates herself for thinking about her husband who's probably gonna have a hard time in managing himself as well. Wiping her tears, Minju turns around and rushes back into Sehun's room, making the guy who's closing his eyes to shot open his eyes immediately, 

"Puppy, what-"

"I'll leave when you recover."

Sehun sits up on the bed, eyes staring at his wife who's face still red, her hands busy typing something on her phone. 

"You don't have to. Mom said she's coming. She can take care of me."

Minju stops typing, putting her phone down on her lap as she looks up at Sehun,

"Fine then. I'll leave once mom arrives. Hyunwoo's with her anyway so I don't have to make a tour to your house to fetch Hyunwoo up first before leaving."

Coldly said, Minju then diverted her eyes from Sehun's face, continue typing on her phone and when she's done, she looks up to Sehun still staring at her, somehow making her already beating heart to beat so much faster with that look he has on his face. Clearing as she stands up from the chair she's sitting, Minju moves to take the tv controller and sits on the couch, casually watching the huge television, completely ignoring her husband who's still staring at her until a few hours later that she heard a commotion outside of Sehun's room, making her turns to look at her husband who's already back to sleep. Seeing how Sehun's calmly asleep, Minju sighs and stand up, a huge smile crept up on her face upon seeing Hyunwoo's cheerful face greeting her the moment she opens the door, already changed into a new outfit that she knows well. It's the outfit she bought with Sehun when they went out to shop for Hyunwoo's stuffs during her pregnancy. Taking Hyunwoo into her arms, Minju greets both her in laws and her parents who arrive right a few minutes after.

"Sehun's asleep? At this hour?"

Mrs. Oh said once she landed her eyes on her son who's fast asleep, earning laughters from everyone except Minju who only chuckles before she sits on the couch to with Hyunwoo in her arms upon seeing her parents and in laws are busy gathering around Sehun's bed and she knows damn well that Sehun won't probably wake up no matter how loud their parents are as the guy sleeps like a log. Looking down on her son, Minju starts cooing once she saw him looking up at her, his eyes wide with his mouth wide open, looking so adorable that she squeals and starts peppering kisses on Hyunwoo's face, making the little guy smiles so wide, probably love how his mother is showering him with so much kisses.

"Has Sehun eaten yet, puppy?"

Minju stops squealing, turning to look at her mother who's walking towards her along with her father in laws. Shaking her head, Mrs. Byun sighs,

"You should feed your husband first before you let him sleep, puppy."

"That's fine, Sehun must be tired as well. He can eat when he's awake later."

Mrs. Oh said, taking Minju's side with a smile on her face as Minju could only laugh seeing the look on her mother's face who's shaking her head. 

"We'll go down and get something to eat fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter