040

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju woke up to her mother's laughter echoing inside Sehun's room, making her sits up straight on the bed, fixing her messy hair that's already dry. Her eyes then widen when Sehun casually puts his head on her shoulder, adjusting himself probably to make himself more comfortable with that new position,

"I'm hungry.."

Sehun whispers, whining with his eyes fixed on the huge television that's playing some random Japanese movie. Clearing , Minju looks down on her husband, her eyes soften seeing how cute he looks like, his lips slightly pouty and his hand rubbing his broken arm that's wrapped with a cast.

"Are your foods already here?"

Sehun hums and nods, making Minju nods as well as she then purses her lips, eyes searching for Sehun's foods until her eyes laid on them,

"Why didn't you eat them?"

"I want you to feed me."

Minju hides his smiles as she shakes her head, gently pushing Sehun's head off her shoulder before she stands up from the bed, her long hair up before entangling them together to keep them on place. A huge smile crept up on Minju's face seeing both her parents and in-laws are having so much fun playing with her son that they're all focused on him, laughing over every single expressions the little guy makes until Minju walks past him to push the table that's full with Sehun's lunch beside the sliding door that Hyunwoo starts whining and crying, making everyone coos and sings him songs,

"Puppy, he saw you and now now he doesn't want us anymore!"

Minju snorts, shaking her head as she arranges Sehun's lunch and once she sists on teh chair beside Sehun's bed to start feeding him his lunch, Hyunwoo's cry got even louder that she sighs and looks up at her husband who's chuckling, eyes looking at their son.

"Go and get him first, puppy. My lunch can wait but our son can't."

Minju hums, putting the bowl of rice back down on the table before she moves towards her parents and in laws to take Hyunwoo into her arms, making the little guy stops crying immediately. Mrs. Byun then sighs, shaking her head,

"A spoiled princess now has a spoiled son."

Everyone bursts out laughing upon hearing Mrs. Byun's words that Minju clucks her tounge, glaring at her mother with a small pout on her lips, making Sehun couldn't take off his eyes off his pretty and small wife who's now cooing their son, her arms swaying the little guy back and forth with so much love in her eyes.

It has been almost two weeks that Sehun's staying at the hospital and now he's finally able to go home yet he doesn't want to, because he knows the moment Minju knows that he can already be discharged she'll leave and Sehun hates himself for not wanting her to leave when he's the one who asked her to do so. Sighing, Sehun leans his head on the bedrest, eyes staring into nothing on the expensive crafted ceiling of his hospital room, waiting for his wife to come back in after sending both their parents off. The investigations for his accident is also still on-going, the polices are able to get the culprit's informations after a few days of going through the CCTVs inside the basement parking. Minju's car was indeed sabotaged and Sehun's more than glad that he's the one who rode the car or else he wouldn't even want to imagine what will happen to his wife and his son. 

Ara's quiet as well, she stops sending him messages as well as her parents, which quiet suspicious that Sehun decided to gave out informations about her being one of the possible master minds behind the accident to the police. He feels bad for her but he won't ever forgive her for trying to harm his beloved wife and he'll make sure the culprits won't have it easy be it Ara or anyone else because they shouldn't mess with the person he treasures and loves the most his entire life. Hearing the door being slide open, Sehun could see his wife coming in, looking extremely pretty as always, her long hair tied into a ponytail, her brown cardigan matches perfectly with her blue chiffon one piece dress.

"You didn't tell me."

Sehun arched his brows, eyes fixed on his wife's face,

"The nurse said you can already be discharged since two days ago but you don't want to."

Sehun his lips, pursing it before he sighs, nodding to himself,

"That's right. I can be discharged already but I refuse to because I..."

Sighing again, Sehun looks down on his lap,

"I don't want you to leave."

Minju crosses her arms on her chest, hugging herself tightly as she grips on her cardigan, trying to compose herself to not bursts out crying in front of her vulnerable husband,

"You're the one who asked me to leave two weeks ago."

"I know.. I just.. I really want the best for you but these past two weeks has been very very meaningful to me, it's like nothing has ever gone wrong between us so-"

"So you don't want me to leave? Just because you feel like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter