037

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju wakes up to Sehun's laughter echoing inside her room, making her frowns as she sits up on the bed, turning to look at her husband who's smiling so wide, his mouth busy talking to Hyunwoo as if the little guy would understand him. A smile crept up on Minju's face seeing how Hyunwoo's smiling so wide at his father who's still didn't stop talking to him until her smiles fade once Sehun turns to look at her, making her diverted her eyes from him and their son immediately.

"Mommy's awake already, Hyunwoo."

Sehun cutely said, his hand wagging Hyunwoo's hand towards Minju but the girl didn't seem to bother him and seeing Minju's about to get off the bed, he knows exactly that his wife's probably wanted to take her shower and with him inside her room will surely makes her feel very uncomfortable so he stands up straight, with Hyunwoo in his arms,

"I've settled Hyunwoo's stuffs and mom said the only thing left now is his milk so you can shower first then I'll bring him back here for you to feed him."

Minju remains silent as she went straight into her walk-in closet, making Sehun nods to himself before he turns to look at his son who's staring at him,

"Let's go out and get some fresh air, baby boy."

Peppering his son's cheek with kisses, Sehun went out of the room, leaving Minju sighing as she drops herself on the small cushion inside her walk-in closet, burying her face with her palms before she collects herself back and starts changing into her bathrobe to take her morning shower.

"Our Hyunwoo has grown so much, isn't he?"

Mrs. Oh coos the moment she saw Minju coming down the stairs with Hyunwoo in her arms, her eyes sparkling with so much happiness seeing how cute and healthy her first grandchild looks like. Sehun who's sitting on the couch in the living room with both his father and father in law smiles so wide seeing his wife's smiling for the first time after almost a week of him living with her and her family. 

"How are you, puppy?"

Minju chuckles, her hand's patting her son's back as she passed the little guy to Mrs. Oh who's now lovingly rocking him in her arms,

"I'm good. Mom? I'm sorry, I didn't go and visit both you and dad."

Minju softly said, making Mrs. Oh clucks her tounge, eyes looking at her one and only daughter in law,

"That's fine, puppy. We understand. Don't force yourself if you're not ready yet, hmm."

Minju smiles, nodding back at her mother in law as she then follows her to sit on the couch at the living room. Smile never leaving her face seeing how excited both her father and mother in law as they're both happily gushing over Hyunwoo and how much cuter he has become than the first time they seen him. The excitement and happiness in both her in laws eyes somehow makes her feels bad that she took Hyunwoo away from them. Hyunwoo is her son, of course but he's also Sehun's son, his flesh and blood and her mother's right, no matter what she does she can't take Hyunwoo away from Sehun. He is his son, their son that's made up of love but everytime she remembers the pain of going through everything alone and always being put second in his life somehow irks her in so many ways. She hated it so much that he could never get his priority straight.

"Puppy?"

Minju hums, turning to look at her mother who's now sitting right beside her, her hand taking hers,

"Your mother in law's talking to you. What were you dreaming about?"

Everyone laughs as they watches Minju pouting towards her mother,

"I'm asking you if it's okay if you and Hyunwoo both attended our company's annual gala night? The thing we do every year. You remember attending it every year, don't you? Previous years as our family's close friends, last year as Sehun's wife and this year we should introduce Hyunwoo as well. Only if you want to join us. We're not forcing you, puppy. It's okay if you don't want to join this year."

Minju purses her lips, looking down on her fondling fingers and she knows better than to disappoint her in laws who has always been so supportive and loving in the years she's known them. Smiling up at her mother in law, Minju nods,

"I'll go with Hyunwoo."

Everyone smile as Mrs. Oh then stands up, taking Minju into her arms with her hands patting her back,

"Thank you, puppy. Thank you so much."

"Your son really looks like you."

Sehun chuckles, nodding upon hearing the words from one of his company's investors. A proud smile crept up on his face the moment he landed his eyes on his wife who looks extremely beautiful in the dress he personally chose for her a few days before. He really thought she won't be wearing the dress but turns out she did, making him choked on his drinks the moment he saw her coming in with their son in her arms as she refused to allow him to go and pick both her and their son up from her home, saying she wanted to drive herself to the hotel on her own, according to what his mother in law told him. Staring at his wife from afar with Hyunwoo in his arms, Sehun finds it's amusing seeing how Minju always looks like she belongs anywhere she goes with everyone she comes accross with now that she's casually talking to his mother's friends and a few of his staffs.

"Your wife is so pretty, Mr. Oh."

"She looks like a princess from afar. We've seen her almost every year and she never once changed. Always as sweet as she always been, even after marrying you."

One of the investors said, making Sehun smiles as he turns to look at them,

"Her family are wealthy enough but the only time you can see her looking like a rich and spoiled princess is only during The Ohs gala night."

Everyone then bursts out laughing, nodding their heads,

"She prefers comfort over showing off her status."

"That's what make her different from the others. She's a diamond and you, Mr. Oh are one lucky guy."

Sehun shakes his head, a huge smile never leaving his face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter