007

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's just calmly sitting up on the bed, his back leaning on the bed rest while he scrolls down his emails in his iPad since they won't be going anywhere to give times for his wife to focus on her studies for her upcoming final examination. He woke up quiet early that day, earlier than Minju that he ended up laughing the moment he opened his eyes, seeing his wife sleeping cutely on his chest with her pink highlighter stucked in between her fingers and her books already scattered around the carpeted floor of the expensive hotel room. She probably fall asleep while revising her studies and that makes Sehun thinks that his wife is definitely the most adorable human being in the entire universe.

"Sehun."

Sehun hums, eyes fixed on his iPad once he heard his wife's soft voice calling for him.

"Sehun."

He hums again, this time looking up at his wife and his eyes widen, a huge smile crept up on his face seeing Minju looking extremely pretty and adorable in a pink ruffled floral chiffon dress, standing up in front of him with her hair tied up into a bun as she scratches her hair in embarassment. Putting his iPad down on the bed, Sehun marches towards his wife and playfully takes her up by her waist, spinning her around inside the hotel room as the girl giggles, her arms wrapped around his neck securely.

"You're breathtaking, baby."

Sehun whispers once he leans his forehead on hers before he bursts out laughing seeing how his wife is struggling to keep their foreheads together because of her short height that she's tiptoeing.

"Don't make fun of my height, Oh Sehun, you're the one who grows taller than anyone else."

Sehun shakes his head, smile never leaving his face as he stares at his wife who's pouting, looking down on her feet. His hand then moves to gently tilt her chin, making her look up at him,

"I love you, puppy. So much."

Minju hums, nodding and with a huge smile on their faces, Sehun leans down, taking Minju's lips in his as they kiss until they're out of their breath that he finally pulls out of the kiss, looking down at his beautiful wife with a huge smile on his face,

"You really should only wear this kind of dreses just for me, I don't want other men to drool over my wife."

Minju laughs, shaking her head as she tiptoes, pecking a kiss on Sehun's cheek with her cheek blushing a crimson red,

"I'm not comfortable in this, so I think I'm really only gonna wear this inside."

"You really should, baby."

Minju scoffs, pinching Sehun's hips as he playfully takes her into his arms, gently putting her down on their huge bed,

"Continue with your study, our breakfast is coming up in 20 minutes."

Minju hums, nodding while she picks up her pen and books, with Sehun smiling fondly at her as he couldn't take his eyes off his pretty wife.

"It's so beautiful at night. I've been here multiple times but only during daytime."

Minju said, her hand's moving to tuck her long hair over her ears as the wind is blowing quiet strongly that night. They're done with their dinner and since it's their last day in Paris, Sehun finally brought her to witness the beauty of Eiffel Tower during night time. 

"You're much more beautiful than the Eiffel Tower."

Minju scoffs, turning to look at her husband who's hugging her from her back, his chin on her shoulder as he then pecks a kiss on her cheek.

"Sehun."

Sehun hums, swaying their bodies back and forth with a huge smile on his face,

"How did you know that you like me?"

"You mean how do I know that I love you?"

Minju chuckles, humming,

"I don't know, baby. It happens beyond my imagination. I feel happy when I see you, I feel happy when I see you happy and I feel sad and extremely angry if I see you crying, even though you rarely cry."

"Sehun, I'm spoiled. I cry a lot."

Sehun laughs,

"You do and I hate seeing you cry."

Minju smiles, eyes fixed on the pretty Eiffel Tower in front of them,

"What if you're the one who makes me cry?"

"That would be never."

"You're that confident, President Oh?"

"Yes, I am. Because I'd do anything to make you happy. I'd give up everything for your happiness, baby."

Sehun whispers, pecking a loving kiss on his wife's cheek who couldn't stop herself from smiling,

"Thank you, Sehun. I'm sorry I'm not able to say those words to you yet because everything happened so fast to me."

"It's fine, puppy. You have all the time in the world. I'll always wait for you."

Minju nods, smiling wider that she places her hands on top of Sehun's arms that's coiling around her waist, enjoying his warmth and the little kisses on her cheek as her husband couldn't stop smooching her cheek, making her giggles in between and she could hear his low chuckles, so close to her ears that make her feel so happy, so so blessed that she married her own bestfriend.

"Thank you, Aunty Minju. Thank you, Uncle Sehun!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter