025

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju couldn't stop staring at Sehun who's sleeping soundly beside her, his arm resting around her waist and she could even hear cute, soft snores coming out of his nose, a sign that he's definitely tired. Minju didn't sleep for the entire night after receiving the text message, she couldn't sleep, no matter how many times she tried to close her eyes and sleep, the picture of Ara sitting on her husband's lap keeps on flashing in, like a memory that she'll never be able to erase. She thinks it's around 6 that Sehun's finally home, pecking his usual kiss on her bare shoulder before wrapping her into his arms, caressing her belly until his hand stops moving, indicating that he's fallen asleep. Yet still, Minju's only pretending to sleep. 

Seeing her husband's moving in his sleep, Minju immediately closes her eyes, to not get caught staring and she could feel him pulling her closer, pecking a kiss on her forehead,

"I know you're already awake, puppy."

Minju sigh, opening her eyes as she looks up at Sehun who's smiling softly at her,

"Why are you staring at me? You missed me that much, baby?"

"You're home late yesterday."

"There's something not right with the company's bank statements so I spent the entire night studying our bank statements from early this month until now. I'm sorry I forgot to let you know. I just want to finish it quickly that I forgot to tell you."

Minju smiles, nodding with her hand caressing Sehun's cheek, her eyes suddenly feels like it could burst into a pool of tears. She never doubted him after she saw that picture but she knows he's lying about the whole bank statements issue. They've known each other for years and she knows exactly that when he's lying, his lips will tilt up into an unusual smile, probably as a defense for what he did. Noticing that his wife is crying, Sehun immediately sits up from the bed, gently pulling his wife to lean on his chest,

"Is anything wrong when I'm gone yesterday?"

"No. Nothing. I guess I really miss you. Like a lot."

Minju chuckles in between her tears and she could hear him laughing while peppering kisses on top of her head,

"I miss you more. I miss you and Hyunwoo so much more."

Minju hums, wiping her tears before she looks up at her husband,

"Sehun, can I go out with Juri for a while today?"

"Where are you going with her? What are you guys gonna do?"

Minju chuckles again hearing Sehun's questions, it's his regular questions everytime she asked for his permission to went out with either Juri or her sister in law.

"We're going to watch a movie and might as well look around for Hyunwoo's stuffs."

"Baby, you said we're going to look for his stuffs together! This isn't fair!"

Laughing, Minju shakes her head, pinching her husband's cheeks,

"I'm not saying that I'm gonna buy them, I just want to look around so that it'll be easier and faster when I went out to actually buy Hyunwoo's stuffs with you. So, please... Can I go?"

Minju pouts, blinking her eyes towards her husband who sighs as he then nods, caressing his wife's hair,

"But always let me know where you are all the time so that if-"

"Anything happened you can quickly come find me. I know that, Oh Sehun you've been saying that all the time even before we got married."

"That's because I love my puppy so much."

Minju smiles, clucking her tounge as her hands move to pinch Sehun's cheeks again,

"I love my hubby so much too."

Sehun smiles so wide upon hearing the word 'hubby' coming out of Minju's mouth, making him leans in and pecks her lips,

"Your hubby loves you so much."

"Are you sure about this, Minju? She's a threat for you and for you to barge into her apartment alone is like you entering a tiger cage, unarmed. And you're pregnant, Minju she could do anything to harm you and your baby."

Minju smiles reassuringly as she turns to look at Juri who's looking at her with her usual worried look,

"It's fine. I'm sure she wouldn't dare to lie even a finger on me. I guarantee that."

Sighing, Juri then nods,

"Fine. But remember, hold your phone with you. Not inside your bag so that if she's about to do anything, you quickly calls me. I'll run up."

Minju laughs and nods, making her way out of Juri's car and walks inside the apartment building with a trembling heart.

Hand clenching into fists, Minju knocks on the door of Ara's department and once the door's opened, she could see her chuckling the moment she saw her,

"What are you doing here, little girl?"

"I'm here for you."

"Of course, this is my house so of course you're here for me, silly."

Putting up her phone in front of Ara who's smiling darkly at her, she could see her laughing once she saw the picture she's showing up to her from her phone,

"You're here to what? Warn me? Threaten me? Or let's just be quick, you wanted the truth, isn't it?"

"You never hold the truth about this picture, Ara. Just what are you planning?"

Smiling, Ara held open the door, signalling Minju to come inside that Ara then quickly closes the door shut the moment Minju gets in,

"I didn't plan anything. It's your husband who wants me, for pleasure. Bet you can't be as good as I am, but man being man, he still got you pregnant afterall."

Minju lunges forward towards Ara who's laughing, landing a slap on her cheek, so hard that Minju's palm turn red from the force she applied.

"You don't lie to me, Ara. I trust my husband but I don't trust you! You can send as many pictures as you want and you can create as many fake stories as you want behind all those pictures but know that I will never, ever believe whatever you did just to destroy my marriage!"

Ara chuckles, her face red in anger as she looks down at Minju who's looking at her with so much hatred in her eyes,

"He treasures you as his friend, Ara and you're going around behind his back, trying to ruin his marriage. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?"

"He ing throws me away because of you, little girl and I will never forgive him for doing that. He knows I love him but he turns a blind eye on my feelings for him, for what? Just to end up marrying a childish, stupid little girl like you? That picture you received is from last night and your husband's lap is so damn comfortable."

Minju chuckles, looking down on her feet, couldn't believe how an educated woman like Ara could steep so low, still trying to create stories when she knows in fact that Minju wouldn't believe any of it.

"I'm warning you, Ara. Don't come in between us and stop whatever you're doing right now. I won't hesitate to make you regret whatever things you're planning to do for us."

Ara smirk upon hearing Minju's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter