032

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun couldn't stop smiling as he watches his wife sitting in the middle of their son's newly furnished room, blabbering about the stuffs she wanted to add inside the calming sea-themed room with her fingers pointing here and there while both their mothers are listening to her. It's amusing seeing how cheerful and active his wife is even after a whole pilates session a few hours ago at his parents house since they haven't really move out back to their house yet, not until Minju gave birth so they're only dropping by to see the progress of renovating a room for their upcoming baby boy that took almost a month and now that everything's perfect, they've started organizing Hyunwoo's stuffs little by little, with both his mother and her mother's help.

"Puppy, where did you bought these sets?"

Mrs. Oh's face lits up seeing an extremely cute mickey mouse baby pyjama's set that comes with a blue beanie, mittens and socks. Turning to look at her mother in law, Minju smiles,

"Mom got that at Vancouver."

"These are adorable!"

The two middle aged women then start squealing, leaving minju laughing as she shakes her head, continue to fold her son's set of clothes neatly until she feels an arm snaking around her waist and a peck landed on her cheek,

"I'll help you."

"You know how to fold clothes? I remember you can't even fold your own sleeves neatly."

Sehun chuckles, his hand caressing the side of Minju's huge belly,

"I'll help put them inside the wardrobes. I haven't finished talking yet, Oh Minju and you're already making fun of me. Bad mommy."

Minju snorts, her eyes widen hearing Sehun calling her a bad mommy that her hand moves to slap her arm away from her waist but he tightens his hold instead,

"I'm not a bad mommy!"

"Really? I'm gonna ask Hyunwoo when he comes out in another few weeks."

"I hate you."

"I love you."

Minju huffs, pouting as she continues to fold the clothes with Sehun's help of putting them inside the wardrobe, her hand sometimes moves to slap his hand that couldn't stop poking her cheeks, pinching her nose and caressing her belly. They were both giggling when Mrs. Byun starts calling for the both of them, asking what they're going to eat for lunch and everyone starts looking at Minju, wanted to fulfill what she wants that she grins and starts listing the foods she has been craving for.

"I'll go out and get all of the foods you want."

Sehun immediately said once Minju stops talking, his hand pinching her cheek again before he stands up from the tv cabinet that he's sitting, since the tv hasn't arrived yet so there's a pretty large space that Sehun decided to just sit there while waiting for his wife to finish folding the clothes to take them to to the wardrobes.

"Mothers? You guys have anything else you guys want or the same as puppy's?"

"We'll eat what puppy wants."

Minju turns to look at both her mother and mother in law, 

"Mom, it's okay. I don't mind-"

"Go now, Sehun or else your wife's going to stop you."

Mrs. Byun pushes Sehun out of the room, making Minju whines as Sehun bursts out into laughters, winking and waving towards his wife who's sticking her tounge out towards him from inside their son's room before he makes his way downstairs and out of the huge house to get everyone a lunch.

"Aunty, when will this human inside you comes out?"

Everyone burst out laughing hearing Heeyul's cute questions that Minju choked on her orange juice as Sehun quickly put his glass down and starts caressing his wife's back with a huge smile on his face. Clearing after a while, Minju leans in and pinches Heeyul's cheeks,

"Hyunwoo will come out in another few weeks."

"Okay. We're going to have new friend, Junnie."

Heeyul pokes her brother who's playing with his toy trucks, seeing no response from her brother, she stands up and crouches in front of her sister who's crawling around the living room with Baekhyun sitting on the carpeted floor, watching his daughter crawling,

"Heejung, we're going to have new friend. Let's not be friend with Junnie. He ignored me."

Everyone then burst out laughing again, Heeyoung shaking her head from afar as she comes out with a plate of freshly baked cookies,

"When is your due date, puppy?"

"End of this month. Less than 2 weeks?"

Heeyoung eyes widen immediately, turning to look at her sister in law who's leaning on the couch with Sehun's arm around her shoulders, his hand caressing her hair,

"That's not far from now. You've got everything ready?"

Minju hums, nodding with a huge smile on her face,

"Sehun has booked a room in the same hospital that you always went to and we've got all of Hyunwoo's stuffs inside his room at our own place so everything's perfect already."

"That's great to hear then. You just need to wait until your baby's ready."

Minju scrunches her face, nodding as smiles never leaving her face,

"I hope Hyunwoo takes after Sehun. If he takes after you, puppy... I gotta send my prayers to you."

Baekhyun playfully said, his hands taking Heejung up on his lap as Minju clucks her tounge, pretending she's about to throw hands towards her brother who's only laughing and making weird, silly faces towards her. Sehun chuckles as he admires his wife, his hand didn't stop caressing her hair as he watches her leaning in and take the cookies for the both of them, shoving one into his mouth that he gladly eats with a huge smile on his face.

"Sehun, you're cheating! You can't do that!"

Minju's loud whines bursts throughout their huge room as they were playing game from their own iPad and Sehun couldn't stop cackling everytime he saw the dejected look on his wife's face everytime he uses the cheat codes to beat her records. Throwing her iPad with a groan on the bed, Minju pouts,

"Men are nasty when it comes to playing games!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter