005

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju purses her lips, dragging her husband around the groceries section as Sehun helps on holding the basket that's almost full, with his arm around her shoulders. Hearing his wife's sudden sighs, Sehun looks down on the shorter girl,

"What's wrong, puppy?"

"I can't find that one cheddar cheese that you like."

"There's a lot of cheddar cheese right in front of us now, baby."

"I know. But these are not the one that you like."

Minju whines, stomping her feet a little making Sehun chuckles, pulling his wife closer and landed a kiss on the crown of her hair, couldn't resist her overloaded cuteness.

"It's fine, I love all cheddar cheese."

Minju groans, shaking her head,

"No. You can't love all cheddar cheese!"

Sehun laughs, watching his wife getting all pouty as she drags him along to hunt for his favourite cheddar cheese until he could see her eyes widen and her lips tilted into a huge smile as her hand reaches for the familiar blue packaging of a cheddar cheese.

"There you are!"

Minju giggles, putting up the cheddar cheese in front of Sehun who smiles as he takes the cheese from his wife's hand, putting it inside the basket he's holding.

"Should we get ice-creams? We can watch movie tonight!"

"Anything you want, puppy."

Minju nods, wrapping her tiny arm around Sehun's waist, making him smile even wider letting himself being dragged towards the ice-cream sections, watching his pretty wife blabbering about the ice-creams with smile never leaving his handsome face. A sudden tap on Sehun's shoulder makes him turn around and he lets out a chuckle when he saw it's Ara, smiling sweetly towards him with her hand holding the same basket as his.

"Shopping with your wife?"

Sehun hums and nods, turning to look at Minju who's already done with her ice-creams haunting now that she's bowing towards the older girl, with Sehun's arm around her tiny waist.

"What are you cooking tonight? Seems like a feast."

Sehun said, peeking to look at Ara's basket as the girl laughs, shaking her head before she grins,

"My foster family is coming tonight so I think I should cook something special for them."

"That's nice! Your foods never disappoint."

MInju could feel a bitter taste in hearing Sehun's honest compliment, her hands clenching into fists.

"If you're free, you can join us tonight! My papa really wants to meet you in person ever since our university's day!"

Sehun laughs, nodding as he remembers Ara pestering him to bring him to meet her foster parents but he's just too busy that he didn't have time for that.

"Sure! But I'll bring my wife along, if you're fine with it."

Minju frowns, looking up at Sehun who's smiling so wide towards Ara,

"Of course you can bring your little wife here! I'll text you my address later! See you tonight!"

Sehun nods, watching the pretty woman walking away from them before he turns to look at his wife,

"Ara is a great cook, you're going to love her foods. She always bring me foods almost everyday if we have the same classes."

Sehun casually said without realising the change on Minju's face who then takes back the ice-cream she already put inside the basket Sehun's holding, putting it back inside the refrigarator.

"Why are you putting it back there, puppy?"

"We're not eating it tonight. You're going for a dinner at your bestfriend's house so no movie night for us."

"We can watch movie after we're done with the dinner. You don't have morning classes tomorrow so we can wake up a little bit late. I can sneak in the office late too."

Minju shakes her head, gently pushing Sehun's arm around her waist away,

"You can go to the dinner. I just remembered I need to finish up the calculations that I left last night."

With that being said, Minju walks away from Sehun who's blinking his eyes innocently until he watches his wife's small back almost disappearing that he jogs towards her, casually putting up his arm around her shoulders.

Minju has been weirdly silent for almost the entire day that even when he's helping her to prepare their lunch, the girl only speaks to him when it's necessary and that makes him feel very uncomfortable, knowing that something must've had gone wrong between them that Minju is giving him the cold shoulders. Knowing Minju for half of his life, he could sense when she's mad even though she's not the one who'll lash out her anger, she prefers keeping it to herself and she'll only remain quiet.

"I really can't cook."

Minju sighs, putting the spoon on the marble kitchen counter after tasting the stew she made, with Sehun standing beside her as he then moves to take the same spoon, trying the stew for himself.

"It's fine for me. Still edible to eat."

"Don't force yourself, Sehun."

"I'm not forcing myself, puppy. Really."

Minju sighs again, shaking her head as she's about to walk past Sehun to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter