021

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun sighs, pursing his lips outside of his room as he could hear Minju throwing up from inside his room, making him fidgets outside, already dressed in his usual work attire but once his mother told her that Minju couldn't stop throwing up the moment she woke up early in the morning, he just doesn't feel like going to work anymore. His wife will come first, above anything. Sehun's staring at his room's door that's slightly open while leaning at the railing of the stairs until one of his maids came out of his room, making him sprints toward the middle-aged woman,

"How's my wife?"

"Miss Minju has stopped throwing up. Madam asked me to get some foods and water for her."

Sehun nods, muttering his thank you as he wipes his face and after contemplating for a few minutes whether he should just barge in or not, he decided to just peek through the door. That's when his heart falls seeing his beloved wife leaning on the bedrest with her eyes closed, her long hair tied up into a messy bun and his mother's pinching her head. He could even see a few stains of tears on her cheek and he's pretty sure she must've been crying in between her throwing up. Mrs. Oh who's giving Minju a few words of encouragement while pinching her head saw her son peeking through, making her smile at him and shakes her head, preventing him from coming inside to avoid Minju from throwing up again.

Nodding towards his mother, Sehun signals that he'll be waiting outside which then his mother nods with a smile on her face, her hands didn't stop pinching Minju's head. Moving aside, Sehun watches his maid coming upstairs with a tray of foods and drinks as he then makes the middle aged woman stops, frowning while he examines what did she brought up for his wife and once he saw a cup of tea on the tray, he immediately asks her to bring it back down and reminds her to not serve both coffee and tea towards his wife, which the maid nods obediently.

"Get some fruits as well for my wife."

Nodding, the maid quickly rushes back downstairs as Sehun sighs, staring at his room until his father pats his shoulder,

"Your wife's still throwing up?"

Sehun shakes his head, smiling at his father who's standing beside him,

"Don't worry too much. It's normal for a pregnant woman to throw up like that."

"She was doing fine before this, dad. I'd rather see her eat a lot like she did before this rather than seeing her suffer like that."

Mr. Oh chuckles,

"Pregnancy is something unpredictable, Sehun. So do the things that happened during pregnancy. Minju must've been eating a lot before this because she's still early into her pregnancy and now she's almost into her second trimester so it's possible for her to start throwing up because she's been eating a lot."

"Did mom experienced those things too? When she was pregnant with me."

Mr. Oh shakes his head, smile never leaving his face,

"You're pretty much a chill kid, even from inside your mom's tummy. You grow up into a very chill one as well so it's a very smooth pregnancy. I bet your child must be pretty rebellious. He even doesn't want you close."

Sehun clucks his tounge as Mr. Oh laughs, patting his son's shoulder who then laughs along with him. 

"You can skip work today. Even though you can't get close to your wife but being here for her is enough. Just make sure to let Kyungsoo know so he could re-arrange everything for tomorrow."

Sehun hums, nodding,

"I've briefed him earlier just now."

Mr. Oh nods, patting Sehun's shoulder once again before he makes his way downstairs, wanted to take his breakfast, leaving Sehun staring at his room. The maid who was sent back down earlier came back upstairs, showing Sehun the foods she brings, which includes a glass of plain water, bread and eggs, as well as a plate of grapes which Sehun then nods, approvingly, making the middle aged woman bows and moves inside his room before coming out again, no longer with the tray she's holding.

Mrs. Oh smiles as she watches her daughter in law eating her breakfast, sometimes help wiping the corner of her lips and after eating half of the bread, Minju puts the remaining bread down on the plate, turning to look at her mother in law,

"Mom, I think I'm going to throw up again."

With that being said, Minju quickly put the plate away from her and gets off the bed, running towards the bathroom and starts throwing up again. Mrs. Oh purses her lips, her hand gently caressing Minju's back until she stops throwing up and sighs,

"Why am I like this, now.. I was doing perfectly fine before this.."

Minju said as she starts sobbing, tears flowing down her cheeks that Mrs. Oh wipes them away, smiling down at her daughter in law,

"It's a normal thing for a pregnant woman to experience all of this, puppy. This will pass."

"I'm so tired and hungry but now I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter