004

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you moving out soon too, unnie?"

Minju asks, her hands busy arranging her stacks of books from her mini library in her bedroom with Heeyoung helping her sealing the few boxes.

"Our house's renovation is finally done two days ago but you know your brother, he's forcing me to pick up new furnitures for our house as if the older furnitures can't be used anymore."

Minju chuckles, knowing how much of a loving person her brother is despite always acting stupid. He'd do anything and even willing to spend all of his money for the person he treasures.

"Do you like the house Sehun bought?"

Minju hums, nodding with smile never leaving her face.

"It's really huge but cozy. I love it so much and I've had few things ordered to decorate the house. Sehun's too plain."

Both Minju and Heeyoung laugh as Minju then stands up, looking around her huge bedroom, scanning throughout everything to make sure she didn't leave anything important behind. It's not that she won't be coming back home byut it'll trouble Sehun if they have to go back and forth just to pick up the stuffs she left behind. Sealing the last box, Minju and Heeyoung dropped themselves on Minju's huge bed, looking up the expensive ceiling,

"Mom and dad will be left alone when you move out back to your house."

Minju whispers, her heart aches thinking about how her parents especially her mother would be living in their huge mansion with just the two of them.

"Mom will have friends when the maids are here but when they went home, she'll be left alone if dad's working until late at night."

Heeyoung sighs, turning to lie sideways, facing her pretty sister in law,

"I've talked about this to your brother too but we both have our own family and responsibilities now. I love staying here, with mom and dad, having mom to help me around with the twins when Baekhyun's working but I don't want to trouble her. Baekhyun said we should leave the two of them so that they could rest, take their minds off things like taking care of their children and grandchildren."

Minju purses her lips, sighing to herself,

"My parents died when I was still a kid so I never really experienced what it's like to have both father and mother looking after me and I was so insecure of myself when I fall in love with your brother. I am an orphan who lives in an orphanage. I don't have friends at school and I live half of my life taking care of the younger kids at the orphanage as I grow older. Our statuses are so different, between me, your brother and your family."

Minju turns to look at her sister in law who's eyes teary, making her pout before she lies sideways as well, entangling her legs with Heeyoung's as she moves closer to hug her sister in law,

"We're the same, unnie. There's no such things as different statuses. I love you, we love you. You're a part of us the moment oppa introduces you to us with so much happiness in his eyes. I've never seen my oppa looking that happy, unnie. You make my brother happy and I owe you big for all the happiness you bring towards him, towards us. You give us two little sunshines too, even though they look so much like my annoying brother but they won't be here if it's not for you, for your love."

Heeyoung laughs, tears start falling down her cheeks as she pulls her sister in law closer, hugging her tightly in her arms,

"Thank you, puppy. I owe you guys my life. Your parents never once look down on me like what others did and when people starts talking bad about me your mother would stand up for me. You guys have given me the love I've always wanted, the love from a family."

Minju chuckles, feeling her tears start falling down her cheeks as well,

"I love you, Young unnie. You're my sister, forever."

"I love you too, little puppy. Tell me if Sehun hurts you. I'll shave his head bald for hurting my little sister!"

Minju laughs, looking up at her sister in law who's wiping her cheeks,

"Our husbands would get mad at each other if they saw us coming down with our face puffy like this, Minju."

Minju chuckles as they both sits up on the bed. Lying her head on Heeyoung's shoulder, Minju whispers,

"Unnie, I want to learn cooking from you."

Heeyoung smiles proudly as she looks over her sister in law from her shoulder,

"I'll teach you everything. We'll start our 'Wife 101' class starting next week once I've settled up the things at my house."

Minju grins, nodding as she looks up at her sister in law who's smiling down at her. 

"We should probably call our husbands up to take care of these boxes."

Heeyoung said as Minju laughs again, moving her head off Heeyoung's shoulder as they make their way downstairs with their arm wrapped around each other. Hearing the familiar giggles, Sehun and Baekhyun both look up the stairs and a smile crept up on both of their faces seeing their wife coming down the stairs. Sehun who's having Heeyul on his lap takes the girl up into his arms, calling out for his wife who's laughing,

"Done, puppy?"

Minju hums, nodding as she moves towards Sehun, taking Heeyul from him as he moves upstairs with Baekhyun to bring down the boxes. 

"Puppy, these are for you and Sehun."

Minju turns to look at her mother who's coming towards her with boxes of foods, with the daily maids trailing behind her.

"Mom, these are a lot."

"These are kimchis and store them well inside the fridge so that they'll last for a few months, and these are for your dinner later. You two doesn't have to go out and eat tonight."

Minju pouts, putting Heeyul down as she stands up and hugs her mother, swaying their bodies back and forth as the older woman sighs, patting her daughter's back with her eyes teary.

"I really need to let you go now, puppy. I'm gonna miss you so much."

Minju whines, burying her face on her mother's neck, taking in her motherly scent th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter