042

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun sighs, his hand twirling his expensive ballpen, his eyebrows furrowed as he stares at his desktop, his mind wandering, thinking about his wife who looks so sad last month when he's leaving after he went to visit her and their son. It was the first time after 2 years that they met and if not for him respecting Minju's decision to take a break from him, he wouldn't mind leaving everything here in Seoul behind and move to Perth with her. He knows well how much they both deserved this break, especially Minju who has been hurting so much because of him. Sighing, Sehun closes his eyes, pinching his nose bridge as the image of his pretty wife looking sad couldn't stop replaying in his mind until he heard a commotion outside of his office. Just when he's about to stand up, the glass door of his office is wide open, revealing Ara rushing inside, making his eyes widen as he stands up straight from his leather chair,

"You're out?"

Ara nods, Sehun could see a glimpse of tears in her eyes, she looks so different from the Ara he knows, life at the prison is really taking a toll on her that she loses a lot of weight, her face that's always small looking much more smaller, her long hair tied up into a messy bun. 

"I only have 15 minutes and I really need to talk to you, Sehun. Please."

Sehun sighs, nodding as he turns to look at Kyungsoo who's standing beside Ara, trying to get the woman out of his boss's office but after seeing the nod from Sehun, he bows and makes his way out, leaving only Ara and Sehun. Ara's about to make her way closer towards Sehun but he puts up his hand, sitting back on his leather chair,

"Just talk from where you are. I don't know what trick you have in your sleeves but just so you know, my office got CCTVs that's functioning really well to once again lock you up inside the jail."

Ara nods, pursing her lips as she tries to not let her tears fall. It was her who planned everything to hurt Minju and she never thought that her plan ended up eating herself that it was Sehun who rode the car and got her caught, locking her up inside the prison for a year. She still remember clearly how hateful the looks he has on her everytime they had their court hearing session that she never wanted to lift her face up to look at him. 

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I came to apologise. For everything. I went to your place but the person from the house said the owner is no longer you so I went to Minju's family house but no one's there so I come here instead."

"I told you to not get close to my wife, didn't I? A year ago right before you were brought out of the court room."

"Of course, I remember that. I only want to apologise. To both you and your wife."

Sehun sighs again, pursing his lips, 

"I'm sorry, Sehun. For everything I've did to you and your wife. Especially your wife. I loved you too much back then, no I guess I was obsessed with you to the point that I even thought of killing your wife so that I can have you. I really shouldn't do that... A year inside that hell like prison, everyone hated me, saying I'm the person they loathe the most for trying to kill. I got beaten a few times but I deserve it. They were right, everyone were right that Icould become a murderer if my plan succeded that day. I regretted every single thing and now that I'm out, I'm going to beg for my foster family's forgiveness and won't be coming back to Seoul anymore. I won't bother you anymore, Sehun."

Sehun didn't say anything as his eyes fixed on the piles of documents on his desk, he knows that Ara's foster family has disowned her the moment they know she went back to Seoul illegally just to plan something so hideous.

"Sehun? Will you forgive me?"

Sehun hums, nodding, his face remains stoic,

"Can we still be friends?"

"No. Your 15 minutes is up."

Sehun coldly said, taking back his ballpen and continues with his work, leaving Ara wiping her tears as she grips on her tote bag,

"Can you send my apology to your wife?"

Sehun only hums, his eyes fixed on the desktop in front of her and upon hearing his office door being closed, he leans on his leather chair, heaving a huge sigh before he takes out his phone, about to text his wife until he saw that she hasn't reply to any of the messages he sent from two days ago, which is very worrying as Minju has always been responsive towards his messages. Gripping his phone tightly, Sehun shakes his bad thoughts away and starts typing every single thing that happened that day.

Coming back home after a long day of work is always hell-like for Sehun that he sometimes feels he's not even alive, he keeps on repeating the same routines every single day ever since Minju left. Sleeping right after talking to his son, waking up early in the morning to work, attending meetings and then went back home. The same thing repeated every single day except weekend where he'll either sleep for the entire day or went out with Baekhyun for some football game. He's thankful enough that after letting Baekhyun to punch the hell out of him and after him kneeling almost everyday in front of his house, that guy starts opening up again to him. Sehun knows well how much Baekhyun loves his sister and he knows Minju must've played a big part in trying to make his brother forgive him.

Closing the electric gate, Sehun then gets inside his house to only frowns upon hearing a very familiar little giggles bursting thorughout the huge house. Fastening his pace inside, he chuckles seeing his son, cutely sitting on the fluffy mat in front of the huge television that's playing some cartoons, his little hands busy stacking up the building blocks that he recognizes well, it's the building blocks that was gifted from Kyungsoo when Minju's still pregnant, saying that he did not know what should he get for a baby so that fool got his son a set of building block instead. 

Putting his coat on the couch, Sehun moves to take his son into his arms, peppering kisses on his face as Hyunwoo giggles, his hands  slapping Sehun's face with a huge grin, showing his perfectly arranged teeth.

"Di di... Di di totolate.."

Sehun chuckles hearing the cute pronunciation his son has,

"No chocolates today but daddy will get some for you tomorrow, okay pal?"

"Not okay."

Sehun eyes soften even more seeing his wife coming towards her, her hand holding a bottle of milk and that's when he feels his heart starts beating so fast. The fear that he always feels crept up inside him now that his wife is back in Seoul, she's probably made up her mind about their marriage.

"You shouldn't eat chocolates, Hyunwoo. Come on, let's sleep now it's already late."

Minju said, taking Hyunwoo into her arms, making her way upstairs and she knows Sehun is trailing right behind her, 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter