017

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Happy new year, baby."

Sehun whispers, leaning to peck a kiss on his wife's cheek as the girl grins, still trying to catch the snow flakes that's falling down as they're both bundled up at the second floor of their house's balcony, calmly sharing a hot chocolate while they watch the fireworks that can be seen from afar, along with the snow flakes that keeps on falling down. Sehun insisted on just staying inside and relax, wanted to cuddle his wife while watching some christmas movies after spending the entire day at both their parents' place for their new year celebration and since Sehun's the only son in his family, Minju decided to not stay too long at her family's considering how her parents would be so busy with the twins now that her sister in law is already heavily pregnant and is currently staying there at her parents place, she doesn't want to trouble her parents more that they went only for lunch, then they proceed to spend half of the entire day at Sehun's place, making cookies and cakes.

"Baby."

Minju hums, her eyes sparkling as she watches the snow falling down on her palm before they disappears, making Sehun chuckles seeing how cute and adorable his wife is. 

"You look like a clown with your red nose."

"It's cold."

"That's why I said we should've stayed on bed and watched movies instead, Mrs. Oh, but you're so stubborn, still wanted to watch the fireworks in this weather."

Minju clucks her tounge, retreating her hand that's catching the snow flakes as she moves it to slap her husband's arm, making Sehun bursts out laughing before he leans in and peck her cheek again,

"I love you, Oh Minju."

"I love you too."

Minju whispers, her eyes fixed to the front with a huge smile on her face before she suddenly claps her hand, turning to look at her husband who's staring at her,

"Your christmas gift is already here!"

Sehun laughs, shaking his head with his hand pinching Minju's cheek. He remembers seeing his wife pouting for the entire day during Christmas day because of a sudden delay on the gift she custom made for him. She didn't even talk to anyone at their small family gathering and even refused to take the gifts he bought for her.

"I'll go get it for you!"

Minju's about to stand up to get inside but Sehun stops her, making her sit back down on the chair,

"You can give it later."

"No! I didn't even get you anything for our first wedding anniversary and now your christmas gift came late.."

Minju pouts, eyes looking down on her lap and she could hear Sehun's low chuckle beside her as he then gently tilts her chin, making her face him,

"You gave me a much more memorable gift on our first wedding anniversary. You forgot about that already, baby?"

Sehun whispers, lenaing closer and peck a kiss on Minju's neck, making her shivers and her cheeks redden knowing what he means by giving him a memorable gift on their first wedding anniversary.

"I'm already happy with you but that night, I think I'm the happiest."

Sehun said, this time smooching her cheeks as Minju's hands clenched into fists, letting her husband kisses her all over her face.

"I don't need any gift from you, puppy."

He kisses her nose,

"You are my gift."

And then her forehead before he pulls out and stares straight into her eyes with a huge smile on his face,

"You are my one and only gift. The most precious gift in my life."

Minju scoffs, pinching Sehun's hips before she closes her eyes and wraps her arms around Sehun's neck once he leans down and takes her lips fully in his, kissing her passionately with so much love that the cold winter night then filled with a few rounds of love making for the entire night.

Minju sighs, feeling extremely tired the moment she opens her eyes, turning to look at her husband who's still deep in his sleep, Minju smiles with her eyes droopy once she notices the hoodie she's wearing, it's Sehun's and she's pretty sure she slept right after ther love making session last night so it must be him who put it on her, knowing that she gets cold pretty easily. Caressing her husband's cheek, Minju leans in and peck a soft kiss on his soft lips,

"I love you, Sehun."

"I love you more, baby."

Minju's eyes widen hearing Sehun's groggy voice as he pulls her close to his bare chest, burying his face on the crook of her neck and she could feel him peppering kisses on it,

"You should say you love me when I'm awake, not when I'm asleep, puppy."

"You didn't sleep."

"I am asleep but then I feel someone harrasing my lips before she suddenly said she loves me."

Minju groans, punching Sehun's arm as the guy laughs, his arm coiling around her waist,

"What should we do today? The company is still on leave so I don't have to go to the office."

Minju pouts, looking down at Sehun who's already smiling up at her,

"Don't tell me you give everyone a month leave for Christmas, Oh Sehun."

"I did."

Minju's eyes widen,

"Why did you do that?"

"I want to spend the whole chris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter