033

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun fidgets on his seat in the business class, his hand gripping his phone and seeing that he only have less than 20% battery left, he decided to just shut his phone off and get it back on during his later flight back to Seoul but somehow he feels restless, not knowing why. Upon hearing the announcement to put on their seatbelts, Sehun shakes his head, throwing his phone inside his bagpack and buckles the seatbelt, closing his eyes to sleep for the whole 12 hours flight. It's already late night the moment Sehun touched down and just when he's about to take out to his phone, his eyes catched a familiar little boy, waving up at him and he knows that it's Ara's little brother whom he met few years back. 

"So you're Sehun?"

Sehun chuckles, nodding as he bows respectfully towards whom he believes to be Ara's foster father. Shaking hands with the middle aged man, Sehun followed them out of the busy airport and listens tentatively to what Ara's faster is saying along their way to the hospital that took them 45 minutes drive. 

"When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow's afternoon. I accidentally asked my secretary to buy me a one way ticket so he didn't get the earliest fight in the morning tomorrow."

"You should stay for a few more days."

Mr. Min said as they're walking inside the hospital, moving towards the lift with Ara's little brother leading in the front. Shaking his head, Sehun smiles,

"It's fine. My wife's pregnant so I want to go back home as soon as I can."

"You're going to become a father already?"

Sehun chuckles, nodding while they walks inside the lift, pinching the designated floor button, Mr. Min sighs, his hand patting Sehun's back,

"I'm sorry Ara caused you a lot of troubles and now you're leaving your pregnant wife to come visit her. She wasn't like this before this but ever since the first time you sent her back here with us she keeps on trying to harm herself. We did everything we can to stop her. Her mother even sleeps with her every night but yesterday we left her alone with her brother because we have some stuffs needed to be done at the company until Yeehan called us saying Ara harmed herself and was uncoscious."

Sehun purses his lips, sighing as he listens to Mr. Min's words,

"Even though she's not my biological daughter but I see her as one. I've been taking care of her ever since her junior year in high school and she was nothing but a very cheerful and bright kid. It pains me when your secretary told me everything about what she did to you and your wife. I'm really sorry for everything she did, Sehun. I've talked to her, we all have talked to her and even arranged her to meet with one of my friend's son but she refuses, only saying your name."

"I'll talk to her."

"Please do so. And if you have time, next time you can bring your wife along, I wanted to apologise on behalf of my daughter for what she did to her."

Sehun smiles, nodding and he could see a middle aged woman caressing Ara's hair beside her bed but once she notices his presence, she quickly stands up and bows,

"Thank you, for coming."

Sehun nods, smile never leaving his face and the moment he lands his eyes on Ara who's already staring at him, he frowns seeing how pale she looks like and one of her wrist is wrapped with a bandage. The others than excuses themselves, l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter