038

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju wipes her face with the small towel on the couch of the suite room after rinsing her face with some cold water when she's done crying her hearts out. Putting the towel back down on the couch, Minju frowns as her phone suddenly rings, making her sits on the edge of the bed, taking her phone off the bedside table and seeing it's an unknown number, a slight pout appears on her face before she answers the call that resulted to her hands trembling, her tears that's already stopped flowing a few minutes before starts flowing down her cheeks again upon hearing what the person on the other line is telling her. 

"Mrs. Oh?"

Minju hums, her lips trembles as she tries to control her sobs,

"I'll be there as soon as I can."

With that being said, Minju ended the call and starts sobbing, her hands gripping her phone. Shaking her head, Minju stands up immediately, wiping her tears harshly as she ties her hair up into a ponytail and starts packing everything as fast as she can and that's when she realised that Sehun's car key is lying right on the small table in front of the couch, making her starts crying again as she takes the Range Rover key into her hand, with her other hand holding both her handbag and duffel bag tightly. Quitely making her way out of the suite room, she passed everything including Sehun's car key to the hotel's assitance who appeared to be making his rounds, telling him what he should do with tears didn't stop flowing down Minju's cheeks. Once done, she then rushes back inside the suite room to only feels her already breaking heart breaks so much more seeing the sight of her calmly sleeping son on the huge bed. 

"Hyunwoo.."

Minju sobs, taking her son into her arms, amking the little guy whines in his sleep, his small eyes still tightly closed as MInju rushes her way out of the room. Upon reaching the lobby of the hotel, she could see Sehun's Range Rover is already waiting for her in front of the entrance. Minju purses her lips, thinking about so many ways on how to hold her baby son while she drives knowing that Hyunwoo has never once gotten into Sehun's car and she's sure Sehun won't be having a baby car seat inside his car but to her surprise, a blue, leather baby car seat is already neatly placed in the middle of the back seat of the Range Rover. Minju couldn't help but starts sobbing louder once her eyes caught a glimpse of the baby car seat, knowing that Sehun still get it ready inside his car despite not having both her and Hyunwoo around him as much as he wants. Putting her son inside the car seat with the help of the valet who's holding the door for her. Thanking the valet, Minju then quickly gets into the driver's seat and starts driving off the hotel with her heart beating so fast and tears didn't stop flowing down her cheeks.

Minju's hand didn't stop patting the back of her son, peppering kisses on top of his head with her eyes glancing above the LED screen that's showing a few names of patients who's still being treated inside the operation theatre. Wiping her tears, Minju looks down on her son who's staring at her, already wide awake and is staring at her,

"Your daddy's going to fine, isn't it?"

Minju whispers, eyes never leaving her son's face,

"He must be doing fine. We still have a lot of things needed to be settled between us, he can't just... He can't just leave us like this."

Seeing the huge smile on Hyunwoo's face, Minju bursts out crying, her arms rocking her son as she cries until a few familiar voices could be heard calling for her, making her turns and she could see her in laws rushing towards her. Her mother in law immediately taking the empty seat beside her, pulling her in for a tight and warm hug, her hand's patting her back,

"It's okay. Sehun's going to be okay, puppy."

Minju sobs even louder than she already is, burying her face on the crook of her mother in law's neck, her arms tightly holding Hyunwoo who then probably feels trapped in between the two women and starts crying, making Mr. Oh who's standing beside them held out his arms and take his crying grandson into his arms, rocking him around before he brings him out of the waiting room leaving Mrs. Oh and Minju alone, 

"He took my car. Probably by mistake."

Minju whispers, looking down on her lap,

"We fight before that. Before he went out and did not come back."

Minju could see her own tears dripping down her purple pajama's pant, didn't bother to change into a proper outfit after getting that called about Sehun involved in an accident that the only thing she can only think about is her husband. Taking Minju's hand in hers, Mrs. Oh smiles faintly as she looks at her pretty daughter in law who's eyes swollen, face red with tears,

"It's fine, puppy. None of this is your fault."

Patting Minju's hand, Mrs. Oh pulls Minju in for a hug again, letting the girl lands her head on her shoulder, their hands gripping each other's tightly as they stare up at Sehun's name, waiting for the doctors to come out which they did a few hours after. Standing up straight from the chair, Minju held out her arms to take Hyunwoo who's already back to sleep from Mr. Oh's arms to only pout seeing his father in law putting up his pointy finger on his lips, smiling while he shakes his head, indicating that he wants to keep on holding his sleeping grandson. 

"Mr. Oh's family?"

The middle aged doctor bows immediately once he saw Minju and her in laws nod, 

"Mr. Oh broke his arm and his head injury is considered as mild but we still need to monitor his condition, in case his head injuries could resulted into something serious which I hope it won't."

Minju nods, heaving a relieve sighs and she could feel her mother in law's hand patting her back,

"Mr. Oh is already stable now so you guys don't have to worry that much. Just let us know when he regains his consciousness again, probaby tomorrow."

Nodding again, Minju then bows towards the doctors, thanking them after confirming where Sehun has been moved from the operation theatre. Turning to look at her in laws, Minju purses her lips, knowing she won't be able to spend the night at the hospital because she has Hyunwoo to look after but her in laws words make her eyes teary,

"You go up and look after your husband. We'll take care of your son."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter