035

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun fidgets in front of Minju's room, pursing his lips as he paces around until the door slides open, revealing Juri and her boyfriend coming out of the VIP room. Peeking through to take a look at his wife that he misses the most, Sehun lowly groans once Juri slides the door close and he wasn't able to even take a glimpse of Minju. Sighing, Sehun chases over Juri and her boyfriend as the two walk pass him as if he's not there when he's standing right in front of the door.

"Juri, my wife-"

"You're the last person that Minju wants to see right now. Or maybe forever. So don't ask me questions about Minju because I'm not telling you anything."

Juri coldly said, dragging her boyfriend away from Sehun who's blocking their way but Sehun keeps on blocking them, leaving Juri with no other options then to stop walking and looks up at the taller guy in front of her, arms crossed over her chest,

" off, rich guy. You broke my bestfriend's heart and now you're forcing to talk about her?"

Sehun sighs desperately, his lips as he looks down at Juri,

"Juri, I know I made a huge mistake but I just... I just want to know how my wife's doing. My mom said she bleeds and I only.."

Sehun's eyes teary as he snifs, looking away knowing that he could bursts into tears anytime soon thinking about the things he put his wife through because he chooses to put Ara first above his own wife,

"I only want to know how she's doing now. That's it. I won't ask anymore questions."

Juri's boyfriend nudges his girlfriend, signalling her to speak with a pitiful look on his face seeing how Sehun's trying so hard to not cry in front of the both of them when he obviously looks like he's about to cry his eyes out. Juri sighs annoyedly, rolling her eyes before she finally speaks,

"Her body's doing well but not her emotions. You wrecked her pretty badly and I'm pretty sure the first thing you're going to see when she regains her health and emotions back is a divorce paper. How could you let your wife gave birth all alone? And this is Minju's first time, she knows nothing about the pain of giving birth and the person she needed the most beside her throughout everything is her husband, which is you but where the were you? She called me a day before she gave birth, late at night, sobbing like a baby and that breaks my heart so much because the Minju I know would never cry as bad as that night and just so you know, she barely even touch her foods after she gave birth. Barely even speak to anyone, not even her own brother who keeps on trying to make her talk as much as she did before."

Sehun frowns, pursing his lips as he tries so hard to not cry,

"If your plan is to make my bestfriend suffer, then congratulations Mr. Oh Sehun because you succeed."

With that being said, Minju drags her boyfriend away from Sehun who then falls down on the chair against the wall, palming his face as he softly sobs, regretting every single thing that happened. He shouldn't prioritize Ara, he shouldn't went to New Zealand because if he didn't, his wife won't have to give birth to their son alone and now she'll probably be whining or snuggling in his arms, demanding everything that she wants to eat and he'll probably won't be able to say no to her because he loves her so much but he was stupid, he was a fool.

"If I could turn back time, I would and I would never, not ever gonna leave you alone, puppy."

"He probably misses his father."

Mrs. Byun said, her hand moves to caress Hyunwoo's head that's covered with a grey beanie as the guy wouldn't stop crying ever since morning, even after Minju's done feeding him, he'll still cry the moment he wakes up. Patting and rocking her arms while she carries her son, Minju softly sings in between, peppering kisses on her son's cheeks, kissing his tears away. It has been a few weeks that both Minju and Hyunwoo were both discharged from the hospital and she remembers seeing Sehun for the first time and for the last time in front of the hospital entrance, looking quiet miserable but she couldn't care less about her husband who couldn't set his priorities straight that she only walks pass him, ignoring him as he keeps on trailing behind her and her parents, saying his apologies that Minju's sick of. 

"Puppy, I'll call Sehun to come over, okay? It has been a few weeks and Sehun has only held him twice. Hyunwoo is Sehun's flesh and blood, his son and no matter what, you can't separate them both, puppy. Our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter