029

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Puppy, look! These are so cute! Should we get a set for Hyunwoo?"

Mrs. Byun smiles, holding up a set of blue baby sleepwear, making Minju who's looking at a purple beanie turns to look at her mother. Her eyes lit up and a huge smile crept up on her face the moment she saw the sleepwear sets. It has been almost a month since both Minju and her mother left Seoul and starts travelling around the world, with just the two of them and now they're at Vancouver for a week before finally wanted to go back to Seoul. All because Mr. Byun and Baekhyun keep on nagging, asking the two to come back as soon as possible because they're worried that something bad would happen to both Minju and Mrs. Byun, especially now that Minju is pregnant and already entering her 31st weeks of pregnancy, leaving her just 8 weeks away from her due date.

"Should we get this set?"

Mrs. Byun asked again, watching her daughter looking so cute in her newly bought hoodie from Manchester 2 weeks ago, hiding her huge belly that can still be seen despite the thick material of the hoodie. Minju pouts, shaking her head with a smile on her face,

"If you want to get it as a gift for Hyunwoo then okay. But if I were to buy it then maybe next time."

Mrs. Byun sighs, shaking her head, she notices her daughter didn't even bother to buy stuffs for her son that everywhere they went to, Minju would only be looking at a few baby stuffs and then taking few pictures of them before putting them back from where they were. 

"You should really start buying stuffs for Hyunwoo now, puppy. You're already in your third trimester."

"I know, mom. But I..."

Minju sighs, pursing her lips as she looks at her hand on her huge belly,

"I promised someone to buy Hyunwoo's stuffs with him."

"You promised Sehun, didn't you?"

Minju hums, nodding and Mrs. Byun sighs again at that, smiling fondly. She knows how much both her daughter and her son in law love each other and knowing that Minju is keeping the promise she made with Sehun somehow warms her up, knowing that Minju is healing from the pain he caused her a month ago. Taking a few more sets into her hand, Mrs. Byun pats Minju's back,

"I'll get these as gifts for my grandson."

Minju chuckles, nodding as she follows her mother around the huge mall, their laughters could be heard everytime Minju tries out the collections of weird sunglasses, posing in front of her mother who's cackling.

His footsteps are fast yet steady as Sehun makes his way inside Minju's family company, his eyebrows furrowed as he frowns making everyone who walk passed him to bow respectfully towards him until he's out of their sights that they heaves a relief sigh almost synchronizingly, knowing how intimidating and scary Sehun is, compared to their always cheerful CEO, Baekhyun. Baekhyun's secretary stops typing and her eyes widen immediately the moment she saw Sehun walking towards her, making her stands up straight, bowing immediately towards the handsome guy,

"Is Baekhyun inside?"

"Yes, sir's inside but he has a guest and he asked me to not let anyone in for now."

Sehun nods, wiping his temple as he looks around the glass door and was about to turn away when he heard Baekhyun's loud voice, echoing from inside his room, mentioning the name that he's very familiar with that he immediately barges into Baekhyun's office. Baekhyun's secretary then rushes inside as well, bowing while muttering her apologies towards Baekhyun who only asks her to go out and leave the three of them inside his office. Chuckling, Baekhyun stands up from his leather chair, moving to sit in front of his desk as his eyes glances over both Sehun and Ara.

"You called him, don't you?"

Baekhyun coldly asked, his eyes piercing towards Ara who's gripping and clenching her hands in fear,

"No. You told me to come alone if I want to save my family so I came alone."

"Then how the hell did this bastard is here? Right at the most perfect time."

"I came here to look for you, Baek. I know nothing about Ara-"

"Still siding her, I see. One month isn't enough for you, is it, Oh Sehun? You haven't seen your wife for one month but you look perfectly fine."

Baekhyun said in between his chuckles, crossing his arms in front of his chest,

"Baek-"

"Get out now, Sehun. If you can't do anything to protect Minju and my nephew, then I'll do it. So ing get out of my office now!"

Baekhyun's eyes widen in anger, eyes looking up at Sehun who doesn't even move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter