047

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mrs. Oh left earlier in the evening after she finished her check-up. She was the last person."

Sehun nods, forcing up a smile on his face with his finger nervously tapping the information desk before he sighs and bows towards the nurses, rushing his way out of the hospital. Taking out his phone from his slack pocket, Sehun purses his lips, looking around the road in front of the hospital and that's when he saw his wife sitting alone at the bus stop, her head hang low to the ground, making Sehun ended the unanswered call, running towards his wife.

"Puppy.."

Sehun softly calls out for his wife, catching his breath after running towards her and seeing no response from Minju, Sehun immediately crouches down in front of her, taking her hands in his and his heart breaks so much seeing how sad and pale Minju looks like and she looks like she has been crying for the entire day.

"Puppy, I'm sorry."

Sehun whispers, his eyes never leaving his wife's pretty face,

"Sehun."

Sehun hums, tightening his grip on Minju's hands,

"It's fine if you don't want this baby. I'll take care of him on my own, you don't have to worry I won't disturb or burden you."

"No, puppy-"

"I'm sorry I lied to you, I tried talking to you about another baby multiple times but you shut me out so I acted recklessly by lying to you. I'm sorry about that."

With that being said, Minju pulls her hands off Sehun's and stands up, making Sehun stands up as well, his hand trying to reach hers,

"Baby, I'm sorry, I was mad at you that was why I acted recklessly too, I ignored you when you needed me the most, I'm sorry, I really am."

Sehun whispers, looking down at his wife who's turning her head away from looking at his face, her hands move to wipe her tears off her cheeks,

"We'll go home and we'll talk this out okay, puppy?"

"That's fine, I can go home on my own. You don't have to trouble yourself."

"Puppy, you're my wife and you're carrying my child. You and our baby are not a trouble. Please, we'll go home now, okay? Together."

Sehun reaches for Minju's hand, about to gently pull her with him but his eyes widen seeing Minju almost dropped down the floor, her eyes shut tight closed as he quickly pulls her into his arms, 

"Puppy. Baby. Oh Minju."

Gently slapping her cheeks and seeing no response from his wife, Sehun then takes her into his arms, carrying his unconscious wife as he makes his way as fast as he can towards the hospital.

Sehun fidgets in front of the ER, his heart beating so fast as guilt rushes all over his veins, knowing that if he didn't ignore her but talk to her dorectly instead, none of this will happen. Seeing the few paramedics making their way out of the ER, Sehun rushes towards them, 

"Your wife and your baby are both fine. It's just fatigue. Make sure your wife takes her meals properly and not skip them, it's important as she's still very early into her pregnancy."

Sehun sighs, nodding with a small smile on his lips and thanked the paramedics. Sehun then takes out his phone, texting his in-laws about his wife while he makes his way up into Minju's room after settling her registration process. Sliding Minju's room door open, his heart falls seeing how pale and small Minju looks like on the bed, her eyes tightly closed. Leaning down as he pecks a kiss on Minju's forehead, his eyes then fall on Minju's still flat belly, feeling guilt once again came crashing him as he puts his palm on her belly,

"Sorry, baby. Daddy's very irresponsible, right? I should take a much better care of your mommy now that you're here but I neglected her instead."

Sighing, Sehun then turns to look at his wife, his hand moves to caress her cheek, his eyes staring at her sleeping face for the entire night until he too falls deep into his sleep to only wake up when he heard Minju throwing up inside the VIP room's bathroom, making him stands up straight and just when he's about to barge inside the bathroom, he stops on track knowing that with Minju's past experience when she was pregnant with Hyunwoo, she'd push him away because he is the reason why she keeps on throwing up so Sehun decided to just wait for her outside, just like what he did every morning since last week.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter