016

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju came out of the bathroom in her usual night dress, her long hair dripping wet as she then moves to sit at the dressing table, calmly drying her hair while humming and she could see her husband's frowning on the bed, eyes fixed on his usual iPad that he uses for works. Combing her hair neatly before she tied them into a loose ponytail, Minju then gets on their huge bed, putting her head on Sehun's lap while she plays with the end of her hair.

"Sehun."

"Oh Sehun."

Minju clucks her tounge upon hearing no response from her husband, making her turn her head to look up at her husband who's still frowning,

"Sehun."

Minju pinches Sehun's hand that's holding his iPad, immediately making the guy to put his iPad away and moves his hand on Minju's hair,

"I'm sorry, I was-"

"Thinking about Ara?"

Sehun his lips before he nods,

"I just... still couldn't believe that she did that to you. Behind my back. She's my friend, puppy. My only friend in university, aside from your brother, of course and she has been nothing but a very good friend."

"She likes you, Sehun. She sees you more than only a friend."

Sehun sighs, his hand didn't stop caressing his wife's hair,

"I know."

"You know?"

Minju looks up at her husband with her eyes widen,

"She confessed to me on our 3rd year but I didn't say anything about her confession. I was confused, back then."

"Confused whether you like her as a friend or more than that?"

Sehun chuckles, shaking his head,

"I was confused whether I like you as a friend or more than that. You were still in your high school so I thought maybe I see you as a sister, not only a friend but then, that day when you went home with your guy friend to settle up your school project, I saw how you're happily giggling around him. I got mad and-"

"You suddenly didn't talk to me for the whole week. So that was the reason why you're being such a jerk back then?"

Sehun chuckles again, nodding as he leans down and peck a kiss on Minju's forehead, loving how she always smells like a flower everytime after she's done showering.

"I didn't give Ara any answers because I know I like you and I don't want to risk my friendship with Ara because I didn't feel the same towards her. But I guess, I should've confronted her even back then. She's like that because of me."

Minju sighs, taking Sehun's hand that's caressing her hair in hers, gently caressing the back of his hand,

"It's not entirely your fault, Sehun. You're right when you said you should've confronted her back then but she needs to know her limit as well. You're married and coming in between your marriage won't do any good for the both of you."

"I'll talk to her tomorrow."

"I'm sorry.. If only you didn't like me, you would definitely still have her as you friend."

Sehun clucks his tounge, flicking his wife's forehead making the girl yelps with a pout on her face, her hands that's holding one of his hand move up to caress her forehead,

"My feelings for you is none of your fault, Oh Minju. Say that again I'm going to bite your cheeks."

Minju scoffs, whining as she crosses her arms on her chest, head still remains on her husband's lap,

"You can continue with your work, President Oh. I'm just going to sleep."

"Baby."

Minju hums, eyes closed,

"About your car and resignation. I won't take both. The car is my gift for you, baby and it will always remain yours. Same goes to your place as my secretary. You're the only secretary that I want."

Minju opens her eyes, turning to lie sideways as she looks up at her husband,

"I don't want the same thing to happen again, Sehun. I'd rather take the bus or cab than having you getting mad at me. And about my resignation, I just feel like I wanted to stay home and learn how to cook so that I can cook for you, bring lunch for you everyday."

"We can always eat our lunch together."

"That's a whole different story, Sehun. Plus, if we're working together we're both gonna be so tired from work and we're going to spend less time together at home compared to at your company."

Sehun sighs, nodding,

"Then, I'll let you resign but your car, I'm giving it back to you. It's either you take your car back or you want to continue your training as my secretary. You choose."

Minju groans, her feet kicking the air, making Sehun bursts out laughing,

"Fine then, I'll take the car."

"Deal."

Minju hums grumpily, closing her eyes and it only took her less than 20 minutes to really fall deep in sleep, leaving Sehun peeking through his iPad seeing his wife already asleep on his lap, probably tired from all the physical activities they did almost the entire day that a smile crept up on his face seeing a few small bruises on the crook of his wife's neck and also some around her collarbone knowing that the bruises are all because of him.

"You want to see me?"

Ara said, pursing her lips as she stands right in front of Sehun who's frowning, his eyes fixed on the Apple desktop in front of him before he hums and takes out an envelope from inside his drawer, putting it on his desk,

"You have one month to look for another company and I'll give you a three months salary as a compensation for firing you so suddenly like this."

Sehun coldly said, his eyebrows furrowed as he continues with his work, didn't even sparing a glare towards the woman who's already shedding her tears in front of him,

"What did I do wrong, Sehun for you to suddenly fire me like this."

"You mess with my marriage, Ara you didn't think I would find out about what you did behind my back?"

Ara chuckles, her hands wiping her tears harshly,

"That little girl must've been telling you lies. Tell your little wife that it's bad for a kid to tell lies."

"My wife has a name, Ara and her name is Oh Minju not some little girl or kid that you can belittle."

"You really believe what she told you, Sehun?"

"Yes, of course. She's my wife, I would trust her better than anyone else."

"I met you first before you met her!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter