034

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took Minju almost an hour to finally heaves a huge relieves sigh the moment the pain subsides and she could hear her son's loud cries, making her ende dup sobbing as well, feeling both happy and angry that her son had to be born without his father to be the one who'll hold him first among anyone else. Taking the still red Hyunwoo into her arms, Minju lands a few kisses on her son's cheeks, with her tears didn't stop flowing down her cheeks,

"Sorry, Hyunwoo. Mommy's sorry daddy's not here with us."

Minju whispers, her sobbing getting louder, making the nurses had to calm her down that one of them take Hyunwoo away from Minju, letting the girl cry as much as she wants until the only thing Minju heard is the voice of the doctor's talking to the nurse that's holding Hyunwoo before she passed out. Waking up the next few hours with both her mother and mother in law beside her, Minju starts crying again the moment she feels the excruiating pain on her lower region to only realize that she's still bleeding, making both her mother and mother in law starts calling out for the doctor to get her checked which ended up for almost an hour. 

"It's fine, nothing serious. It's the bleeding from the labour. It'll stop in 2-3 days."

Minju forces a smile up on her face towards the middle aged doctor who's patting her shoulder,

"Your son is very healthy. We can move him here with you once you stopped bleeding."

"Thank you."

Minju mutters and she could see the doctor nodding before bowing towards her mother and mother in law who then walk the doctor out of the huge VIP room, leaving Minju forcing herself to sleep, trying to not think about her useless husband who's still nowhere to be found.

Sehun sighs for the umptienth times the moment he takes his seat on the couch in the bussiness class lounge of the Auckland airport, finally taking out his phone from his bagpack after a whole day of sleeping inside the hotel room Kyungsoo booked for him. He frowns the moment he saw almost 50 calls from his dad alone and another 60 from his mother, making his heart thumping so loud until his heart stops beating for awhile once he reads the few messages from his mother, the last message sent makes him feels his eyes teary as a picture of a baby more precisely his newborn son from inside a window, sleeping cutely inside his own bassinet. Gripping his phone tightly, a few droplets of tears fall down on the screen that's still showing a picture of Hyunwoo, making Sehun feels like that Minju had to give birth without him by her side because he's being stupid for thinking that Ara really needs help when everything minju said were true, she only wants his attention. Wiping his tears, Sehun stands up from the couch once he heard the announcement for his flight that his steps are fast, only wanted to go back to Soeul as fast he can and beg for his wife's forgiveness.

12 hours flight feel like a year for Sehun that the moment he touched down, he immediately drove himself to the hospital. Rushing his way inside, Sehun his lips as he rushes his way up into his wife's room after confirming the room he booked few weeks ago with the information desk. Couldn't care less about his hair that's nowhere in his place until he was pulled from sliding Minju's room door open, making him stumbles backward to only fall back down on the floor with a punch. Knowing well whom that powerful punch belongs to, Sehun stands up, looking down at Baekhyun who's frowning at him,

"Where the were you, Sehun? It has been two days."

"Baek, I'm sorry, I-"

"You don't owe me an apology, Sehun. You owe Minju more than an apology. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter