006

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This one?"

"No, the black one."

"There's already a lot of black shirts and sweaters inside, Sehun."

Sehun pouts, his arms tightly wrapped around Minju's waist with his chin on her shoulder, hugging his beloved wife from her back as he watches her packing their stuffs for their honeymoon tomorrow.

"Then, you choose for me."

Minju turns to look at her husband with an evil smile on her face, making Sehun bursts out laughing before he pecks her lips, making the small girl clucks her tounge, her hand moves to playfully push Sehun's face away.

"I'll take this one."

Minju tiptoes, reaching for the orange sweatshirt from the upper part of the huge wardrobe,

"And this one."

Minju smiles, taking another pink sweatshirt as Sehun chuckles,

"You choose the most candiest colours, baby."

"This is what we call fashion, President Oh."

Sehun nods, huge smile never leaving his face as he follows his wife who's moving towards their luggage that's widely opened on their huge bed, his arms still tightly wrapped around her tiny waist. He loves being close to her and he just loves it more that she seems to not mind him, pestering and clinging onto her like a baby koala. Minju purses her lips, nodding and smiling to herself once she saw their luggage's already full with their clothes, perfect for a one week trip in Paris and was about to zip close the luggage until Sehun stops her,

"Why did you bring so many one piece dresses? Didn't you love wearing hoodies and pants? Won't it be cold there in Paris since it's already the end of May now, puppy."

Minju chuckles, shaking her head before she turns to look up at her husband who's frowning down at her,

"Sehun, from what I know, Paris is in summer now. I went there few times with my family and we always went there around this month, it's warm. Perfect for me to wear my dresses. You've been there a few times too, right?"

Sehun sighs, 

"I know, baby. But look."

He then strides forward, taking out the flowery blue one piece dress that's lying right beside his pink sweatshirt from inside of their luggage,

"Baby, look at how thin the strap is."

Minju laughs seeing how cute her husband looks like, his lips pouty with his eyes wide as he hangs the strap of her dress on his finger, putting it up in front of her.

"Are you telling me how to dress now, Oh Sehun?"

Sehun shakes his head immediately, putting down the dress back inside the luggage as he sits at the edge of the bed, pulling his wife to stand right in front of him with her hands in his.

"I'm not going to tell you how to dress. You can wear whatever you want but it's just.."

Sehun sighs again, collecting himself before he continues to speak,

"You've never wear that in front of me even though we've known each other for almost a decade. But now you're planning to wear them in Paris."

Minju purses her lips, avoiding herself from laughing knowing that her husband is probably jealous that she's going to wear the dresses somewhere else first instead of wearing it just for him.

"You're going to see me in them. I'm going to Paris with you."

"I know... Nevermind... I'm sorry for sounding like a stupid freaky jealous husband."

Minju laughs, cupping Sehun's cheek as she makes him face her,

"I'm wearing them for you. I didn't wear them before this because I'm not comfortable with them but then, now that I married a pretty much handsome guy, I think I need to learn to dress up myself well so that handsome guy won't be looking at another woman."

Sehun couldn't help but smile so wide hearing his wife's words, wrapping his long arms around her waist as he pulls her closer,

"I only have eyes on you, puppy. You don't have to look pretty to please me. Look pretty for yourself, for your confidence. Just be who you are, Oh Minju. Don't change because of me. I might've said this so many times before this but I'm saying it again, I love you for who you are so you don't have to look down on yourself because I'll only set my eyes on you, baby."

Minju scoffs, poking Sehun's forehead b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter