030

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju heaves a huge sigh the moment she's done packing her stuffs back inside her luggages, as well the few variety of souvenirs that she bought from all the places she has visited. Leaning her back on the bedrest, Minju sighs again, her hand caressing her huge tummy, feeling extremely tired when she's just sitting on the bed, putting her clothes inside her luggages. Mrs. Byun who came out of the bathroom smiles seeing her daughter puffing her cheeks, her eyes staring into the television in front of the bed sleepily,

"Feeling easily tired is a normal thing now that Hyunwoo has growns a lot much bigger inside you."

Minju turns to look at her mother, watching the middle aged woman who's walking towards her before she slides herself under the blanket on the bed with her,

"Is it painful, mom?"

"What?"

"Giving birth. I read a lot of articles saying it's very painful..."

Minju timidly said, lying sideways on the bed, facing her mother,

"It is painful but it's very worth it. You won't be remembered of the pain once you've seen your baby. Your own baby who you carried around for nine months. Your own baby who share your everything with when he's still here."

Mrs. Byun's hand moves to circle Minju's belly, making Minju chuckles, 

"I don't want to go back to Seoul yet.."

"Your over-protective father and brother are both nagging at me asking us to come back as soon as we can. I really can't stand the two of them!"

"Dad probably misses you, mom."

"I wish. That old man must've been out playing golf with his his friends everyday now that I'm not home."

"It's good that dad only plays golf instead of going out to drink with that age of his."

"I'm going to cut his legs off if I found out he went drinking! That old man!"

Minju laughs, enjoying the night talks she always have with her mother almost every night before they went to sleep during the whole trip. It feels like they're back to the older days where Minju's still a high school student, her mom will bring her to travel during every school holidays.

"Puppy."

Minju hums, staring at her mother,

"Did Sehun contacted you during this whole trip?"

Minju shakes her head, forcing up a smile towards her mother,

"It's fine. He must've been really busy."

"Busy protecting his wife and his son."

Minju frowns, looking at her mother with a questioned look as Mrs. Byun's smiling softly towards her,

"Your brother called just now, saying Ara has been sent back to New Zealand and won't be able to come back to Seoul. Your husband is quiet scary, isn't he? I've known Sehun ever since he's a baby but I've never seen him this ruthless. He really loves you a lot, puppy."

"He really did that? But Ara is his bestfriend.. That doesn't make sense.."

Mrs. Byun chuckles,

"Your brother said he did it right in front of him, in your brother's office few weeks ago."

"But he didn't tell me anything..."

Minju pouts, making Mrs. Byun smiles wider, her hand moves to pinch her daughter's cheek,

"He's giving you time, puppy. I won't force you to forgive him this instant but I hope you won't be saying things like divorcing anymore afther this. It's clear to me that the both of you really love each other and Hyunwoo's coming out in just lest than 2 months."

Minju hums, nodding as she then scoots closer towards her mother, wrapping her arm around her mother's waist and burying her face on the crook of her neck, closing her eyes to sleep.

"Sleep now, we need to wake up early to catch our flight tomorrow."

Minju hums again, pecking a good night kiss on her mother's cheek and she could feel her pecking a kiss on her forehead before they both drift off to sleep in each other's arms.

Sheun sighs for the umptienth times the moment he parked his car inside his house, starin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter