024

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun chuckles, his hand moves to wipe off the ice-cream stains on the corner of Minju's lips while he listens to her talking about the herbs that his mother made her drink everytime she's done throwing up, seeing her being all talkative and adorable somehow warms Sehun's heart as it has been a week that he didn't get to see her like this with him. 

"Sehun, are you listening to me?"

Sehun nods, smile never leaving his face,

"You look so distracted and creepy... with that smile of yours."

"You're my distraction and you're the one who make me smile like this, puppy."

Minju scoffs, playfully throwing the tissue in front of her towards her husband who's already laughing while shaking his head. Smiling up as he couldn't stop staring at his wife, Sehun couldn't help but pinch her cheeks, loving how a little bit chubby the two rosy cheeks look like now compared to before Minju's pregnant.

"You look so adorable, baby."

"You mean to say I've gained weight, right? I know. You don't have to shove that on my face."

Minju pouts, putting her spoon back down inside the cup, making Sehun sighs, standing up from his seat and moves to pull his wife to make her sit on his lap. He could see how her cheeks redden and she keeps on looking down on her lap, probably embarassed that she's sitting on her husband's lap right inside an ice-cream place, with a few what looks like a group of high school kids giggling as they look at the both of them.

"Baby."

"Baby, I don't care even if you gain weight. In fact, I want you to gain weight because no matter what, Oh Minju would be the prettiest woman I've ever seen in my life and I'm one lucky guy to be able to win this pretty little woman's heart."

Minju looks up from her lap and glares at Sehun who then chuckles, about to peck her cheek but Minju avoided his lips,

"We're in a public place and that group of kids keep on looking at us with that grin on their faces."

"Let them look."

"Oh Sehun."

"Oh Minju."

Minju sighs, clucking her tounge as she shakes her head, letting Sehun to land a kiss on her cheek while she takes her cup of ice-cream and continues to savour the refreshing mint chocolate chip ice-cream.

Done with the ice-cream and their movie, Minju drags Sehun towards their favourite Japanese restaurant that they both would always come sometimes with Baekhyun and sometimes with ust the two of them during weekends. Funny how life works, now both Sehun and Minju are husband and wife, with Minju carrying their first child. Sehun smiles as he watches his wife dragging him, didn't stop talking about what she's going to eat until they stopped right in front of the restaurant that Minju suddenly stops and Sehun could see how her smile has turn into a frown on her pretty face.

"What's wrong, puppy?"

Minju shakes her head, dragging Sehun again, but this time far away from the restaurant. 

"The smell... I don't know why but I hate the smell from the restaurant."

Sehun chuckles, thinking his wife is extra adorable in her pregnancy that she's very very very sensitive to smell that he, himself had to put Juri's perfume all over him just to get her close to him again. Taking Minju's hand in his, Sehun looks down on his wife who's pouting,

"Our little bum is very sensitive to smell, isn't he?"

Scrunching his nose, Sehun stares at his wife who's also staring up at her, nodding her head like a real puppy,

"It's okay, there's still a lot more restaurants here. Just pick which one you're comfortable to eat in."

"Sehun."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter