020

You Are My Good Person
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're  already 12 weeks into your pregnancy, Mrs. Oh and as you can see here, your baby's head is already visible but his other body parts are still blurry because he's still in the process of growing inside you."

The middle aged doctor said with a smile on her face, her finger circling the ultrasound display and Minju could feel Sehun tightening his hold on her hand, their eyes fixed on the display beside Minju.

"Since you're already at the end of your first trimester, we surely can listen to your baby's heartbeat by now."

And that makes Minju starts crying when they heard their baby's heartbeat, so loud and so fast, it feels so unreal that there really is a baby growing inside her, the fruit of her love with her husband. Sehun chuckles once he saw his wife wiping her tears, eyes fixed on the the ultrasound display as he moves to held her other hand as well, smiling softly at her when she turns to look at him. It feels surreal when they first know about Minju's pregnancy and being able to look at their baby, hear his heartbeats feel much more like a dream that he never wants to wake up to. He just loves Minju so much, much more than anything and he's ready to sacrifice everything for the sake of his wife and their child.

Done with the ultrasound, Sehun helps his wife to get off the bed, pulling her hoodie back down to cover her stomach and held her close to him as they move to sit on the chair in front of the doctor who's already scanning through things from her desktop.

"Your baby's very healthy, just make sure to get enough rest and essential vitamins, minerals, also nutrients. These are not just for your good health but also for the health of your baby."

Minju nods, gripping on her husband's hand tightly,

"And please please avoid coffee and tea. It could harm the baby."

"Really?"

Sehun asked, his eyebrows furrowed as he looks at the doctor in front of them who's already nodding,

"Quiet a surprise isn't it but both coffee and tea could increase the risk of suffering a miscarriage and can result in the low birth weight of the baby."

Sehun nods, making notes to himself to make sure Minju will never touch those drinks, not until she gives birth. 

"You can try pilates, Mrs. Oh. It's good for you to maintain a healthy and active pregnancy. Swimming is also great but I suggest pilates for a small woman like you as it helps builds strength."

Minju smiles, nodding and after listening and taking notes on a few more things about her pregnancy before they excuses themselves out. Minju couldn't help but squeals as she keeps on staring at the ultrasound picture in her hand while Sehun's driving them to his parents house since they'll be staying there from that day onwards, until Minju gives birth. Glancing over his wife who's grinning with the ultrasound picture in her hands, Sehun chuckles, 

"I'll sign you up for pilates classes with my mother."

Minju pouts, putting the ultrasound picture down on her lap as she turns to look at her husband who's driving,

"I can go alone. I don't want to burden mom more."

"Baby. I won't let you go anywhere alone now. It's either me going with you or there's someone else accompanying you and that someone must be the people I know and I trust. Or you want me to go with you? I don't mind doing pilates with my pretty wife."

Sehun winks, making Minju's cheeks redden as she playfully slaps his arms as the guy laughs. Sighing, Minju takes her sling bag and put the ultrasound picture in once they've entered Sehun's family house's huge porch.

"Fine then, but you need to ask mom first."

"Anything for my baby."

Sehun said, smile never leaving his face as he parks his car and Minju could see the maids running outside, probably wanted to take their stuffs inside. Opening the car dor for his wife, Sehun laughs seeing Minju glaring up at him with her lips pouty,

"You're being extremely careful now, President Oh."

"That's because my baby is carrying my baby inside her so I need to be extra careful."

Sehun ushers the maids, asking them to put their luggages upstairs into his room with his arm around Minju's shoulder as they make their way inside the huge mansion. They're both laughing with Sehun pecking a kiss on the crown of Minju's hair when they heard a few gasps from the living room, making both Minju and Sehun turns to look at the group of classy, middle-aged women elegantly having teas and a few desserts.

"My son and my daughter in law is here!"

Mrs. Oh cheerfully said, standing up from the expensive couch as she walks towards both his son and Minju while Sehun leans down, whispering to his wife,

"Today is the day my mom held her annual gossiping meeting with her friends from the salon she goes."

Minju chuckles, glaring up at her husband who's shaking his head,

"Minju, these are all my friends!"

Minju smiles, bowing towards the other women who's smiling adoringly towards her as Mrs. Oh starts introducing her,

"I guess you guys must've seen her at their wedding, am I right?"

Everyone nods until onemiddle aged woman speaks up with smile and a cup in her hand,

"She looks prettier up close, the pregnancy is doing wonders towards your daughter in law."

With that being said, everyone starts laughing and Minju just smile awkwardly, glancing up to look at her husband again and she could see him already smiling down at her, admiring her.

"Enough now, bring your wife upstairs, Sehun. And puppy, just let me know if you need or want anything. Lists them out and I'll get them for you."

Minju chuckles, nodding and they're about to move upstairs into Sehun's room until Mrs. Oh's voice makes them stop halfway,

"Why are you holding your wife like that, Oh Sehun? Your arms should be around her waist! Bring her upstairs properly not drag her like that!"

"I'm not dragging my wife, mom."

"From what I'm seeing, you actually did. Move your arm!"

Mrs. Oh lunges forward, harshly pulling Sehun's arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter