Donghae likes fish.

It All Started With Facebook

So I started my day as usual. I woke up late. I got up. Took a shower. Brushed my teeth..but reallyyy slowly this time. When I was finished I got dressed. But today was a special day. Today was Donghae's birthday. Teukie oppa told me I had to dress up because we were going to have a surprise birthday party for him. I didn't know what to wear so i wore this.

( http://www.luphia.com/blogspot/200907/ballet11.jpg )

Its not that cold out.....now..when did Teukie say I had to meet him?

-

-

-

-

OH! Now I remember, he said at noon. I look at the clock.  

darn....im late.

I grab my bag and put on my shoes and out the door. As I was running I didnt seem to remember where did I have to meet oppa. GAHHHH! Im such an idiot! *bump.*

"Owh." I rub my head. and looked up."Jinho?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, where are you going looking so pretty?" Jinho asked while smiling at me. I felt my cheeks getting hot.

"I-Its Donghae oppa's birthday..." I said trying to sound casual..but it didnt work.

He smirked " Why are you stuttering noona? "

"H-huh? Im stuttering?" I looked at him. He smiled again. "Yes you are. Now, your going to Donghae hyung's birthday?"

"Yeah...." I said. I must sound so stupid right now.

"noona, then wheres your present?" He asked. OMG..I dont even have a present for him!

Jinho smirked." Come on noona! Lets go shopping!" He grabbed my hand and started pulling me toward a store."Yah...Jinho..don't you think..you should be in disguise or something?" I looked at him."No, im not that famous yet. So its alright." He said not letting me go.

We walked into the store and it had all these little cute toys." What does Donghae hyung like?" Jinho asked me while still holding my hand. "um..lets..see..." I walked around the store dragging him with me. I saw this cute little fishy toy that spit out bubbles." This is perfect!" I smiled. "Lets go buy it then." Jinho said and walked me to the counter. I started to pull out my wallet but Jinho stopped me."Let me pay." He smiled. "NO! I should pay.." I grabbed my wallet out of his hand but he was too quick. " Just tell Donghae it was from both of us. You picked it out. And I payed. Fair enough?" I stared at him

"Fine..." i mumbled.

"Good." Then he took my hand again.

"Awhhh, you two look so cute together." Said the cashier. "How long have you guys been going out?"

" We aren't going out. We're just close." Jinho smiled at the cashier lady.

"Really?...but you two look so cute together..sorry for my mistake." She handed us the recite.

Jinho walked me outside." Well, I guess this is where we should stop." He said.

"Uhmm...thanks...for paying for..the present." I said smiling at him. "No problem noona." and he walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh goshhhh! IM SO LATTEEE! Yes, i figured out where the part was. But it was almost 3. Im soo late now! I run through the front door of the restaurant. 

"Uhhmm..Im looking for..the..Park family." I told the lady who was in the way.

"Park? hmmm....and..may I ask who are you to Park Jungsu?" She asked eyeing me.

"Im his SISTER." I said, and shoved her out of the way. Because I already saw Eunhyuk walking toward a room. " OPPA!" I yelled. He turned around and smiled " JAE! What are you doing there? Come over here." He said and motioned for me to come. I turned around and saw the lady giving me a dirty look. I stuck out my tongue and walked away.

"YAH! JAE! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? I ASKED YOU COME HERE AT NOON!? AND ITS..... THREE!" Teukie oppa practically screamed into my ear.

"I was..getting this..for Donghae oppa." I handed the bag to Donghae who was eating cake.

"Hmm? For me!?" He took the bag and opened it.

"ITS A FISH! THAT STIPS OUT BUBBLES!" He yelled. "Thank you Jae!" He said and gave me a hug. Maybe too long for Teukie oppa because he had to pull him off of me. 

"Hey Donghae, Lets go play with it outside."  Eunhyuk said and ran off with Donghae. Soon everyone was out of the room..except for me and Kyuhyun. I stood there silent. I didnt even look at him.

I heard him sigh and start to move. Then his arms were around me.

"Jae...please..give me a chance."I stood still.

"Jae.." He hugged me tighter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leeteuk's POV

I was out there playing with the bubbles when i noticed that my sister and Kyuhyun weren't here with us. I walked back to the room and saw Kyuhyun hugging my little sister.

I burst into the room.

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING JAE!?" I yelled.

"Hyung..because we're going out." Kyuhyun answered.

____________________________________________________

Sorry for not updated yesterday. Had no access to internet. Anyways. Its here ^^

Please comment below and tell me if Jae should end up with Kyuhyun or Jaejoong.