::;;17;;::

It All Started With Facebook

He looked at her and slowly smiled. " Jae, want to sleep together? "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Mean while outside of Jae's door-

 

" WHAT!?!? I CERTAINTLY FORBID SLEEPING WITH MY JA- Mfhhp "

Leeteuk was spazzing out while hearing what Kyuhyun had just said to Jae, he was just about to burst in that room and kill Kyuhyun. Good thing Sungmin and Heechul held him back and covered his mouth up. Then they proceeded to drag him away from the door. With his arms flying around the place and kicking his legs.xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Back to Jae's room-

 

" Well?  Answer me! Don't just stare at me! " Kyuhyun said frustrated because its been like what seemed like an hour.

Jae turned away from him and looked at her door. " Did you hear something? "

She started to get up but Kyuhyun pushed her down. She looked at him her eyes full of calmness. He stared back at her.

" Whats wrong? " Jae finally said.

" Nothing... " Kyuhyun said as he got off her and rolled over to the other side of her bed. Jae looked at him curiously an started poking his back. ( A/N- POKING FTW! )

" Something is wrongg! Are you not going to tell me? " Jae said as she got closer to him.

Kyuhyun could feel her coming closer and he smirked.

" Its nothing Jae, dont worry." Kyuhyun said as innocently as he could with a hint of mischievous in his voice. Its a shame that Jae is so dense when it comes to things like this.(Smh)

Once Jae was close to his back Kyuhyun turned around,so that their faces were so close to each other. He looked into her brown eyes while she gulped down a ball of spit. 

Kyuhyun smiled sweetly and said " Can't I sleep with you tonight? " Then he her hair. Jae blushed furiouly. She turned her head away.

She heard Kyuhyun chuckle to himself, she grabbed her teddy bear Sungmin gave to her and threw it at him.

" Bwo!? What was that for!? " Kyuhyun said as he picked up the teddy bear. " Oh, isnt this the one hyung gave to you? " He smiled and threw it to the floor.

Jae's eyes suddenly became dark. " Why did you do that? " she camly said.

" The bear, have you been sleeping with it all this time? "

" And what if i have!? "

" Then I have a right to throw it. " Kyuhyun said and smiled sheepishly.

" Huh? Why do you " have a right to" ?" Jae said as she got up to get the bear.

Once she got it she went back into bed and hugged it. Kyuhyun glared at the teddy bear. " Because " He said as he grabbed the teddy bear and threw it again. " That teddy bear was given to you by Sungmin hyung! Isnt he your..favorite of all of us? " Jae looked at Kyuhyun. " Do I see jeaously!? " Jae laughed.

Kyuhyun looked at her surprised she would laugh. Then he saw her get up trying to get the bear again =_= He was quick and grabbed her wrist and pulled her down and hugged her.

" I'm not jealous of Sungmin hyung. Im jealous of Henry. " Kyuhyun pouted making Jae smlie. " And why are you jealous of Henry oppa? " " Because he gets to sleep with you! " " Jaelously! " Jae laughed and tried to get out of the hug but that just made Kyuhyun hug her tighter.

She looked at Kyuhyun who had his eyes closed trying to sleep. " Yah, the lights are on. How are we suppose to sleep? " Jae asked while admiring his facial features.

wow... I never really noticed...but.. Kyu oppa is really cute...

 Jae thought to herself. Then Kyuhyun openned his eyes and saw her staring. Jae blinked a few times then looked away. Kyuhyun smiled then got up and headed towards the door.

Jae looked at him walk. " Where you going oppa? "

He turned around a smirked. " Wae? I thought you didnt want to sleep with me. "

" I dont. "

-

-

-

" Well too bad! Im still sleeping with you! " Kyuhyun said and turned off the light and jumed into bed.

" Ehhh! " Jae struggled to get away but of course. She failed.

" Goodnight Jae. "

"...."

" I love you too. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? "

_________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my Super Girl~ LOL

Ahaha! Kyu is sleeping with Jae! 

But oh no! Who saw them at the end?!

Should Kyu die or should he be let off the hook? LOL 

I'll try to update soon! GO SHUPAH JUNIOR!

XD