Winter Season

It All Started With Facebook

"You dated Kyuhyun?"

I felt his fingers brushing against my cheek. I started blushing. I knew I was. I slowly open my eyes looking into his eyes while he looked into mines. We stayed like this for a while, until I sat up.

I looked around the room, then to what I was wearing. I was still in that raccon suit.-_______- I get up and walk to the door. "Uhm... Im going to the bathroom." I look at him. "Okay." He sits up and runs his fingers through his hair. I cant help but smile. His messy jet black hair makes him look like a kid. Suddenly he turns and looks at me. I stop smiling and walk out of the room.

After washing up in the bathroom I walk to Gi's room. Knocking on the door and waiting for what seemed like forever she finally opens the door. "Yes?"

"unni, can i borrow some clothes? Pwease?" She smiles and opens the door motioning for me to come in. When I do I see Junsu sitting on her bed. He looks up and smiles. "Should I leave?"

"Not unless you want to see Jae undress." Gi says and opens her closet. I glare at her then look at Junsu who has his hand on his chin. "Hmm... Lemme think about it... " He gets up and looks out the door towards Jaejoong's room which is right across. I guess he was making sure his door was open cause the next thing he said was very uncomfortable with me.

"SURE, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE JAE UNDRESS."

I look at him with a "Are you crazy!?" look. He just smiles and waits for his cue. 

"MWO!? YAH! KIM JUNSU!" Jaejoong yells from his room, and then you hear some shuffling that means hes coming. "I think you should run now." Gi says as she gets out clothes for me. Junsu pats me on the back, I look at him and he smiles, then leaves running to his room with Jaejoong following behind.

Gi s the clothes into my arms. "Here, change into this. I got it for Christmas and I dont wear this type of clothes. It suits you more." And with that she her room with me still in it. I closed the door and changed. It fit perfectly.

I picked up my raccon suit and left the room, walking toward Jaejoong's room where my cell phone and bag was. His door was closed so I knocked.

Jaejoong comes out without wearing a shirt.

I cover my eyes and shout. "GAHHHHHHH MY EYES. MY EYESSS" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal POV

"GAHHHHHHH MY EYES. MY EYESSS"

Jaejoong's eyes went wide thinking it was Junsu knocking on his door for spilling juice on his shirt. (Yes, while they were running around Junsu "accidently" spilled juice on his shirt)

"J-J-Jae.. " He hugs his own chest covering his exposed skin. Jae on the other hand was turned around bitting her lip.

"WHOA HYUNG. What are you doing?" Yoochun says from the top of the stairs. Jae looks at him with pleading eyes that say "Please tell him to put on a shirt before I die" 

Yoochun notices that her cheeks are flushed red then he notices that Jaejoong is still hugging his chest. He starts to laugh. "Hyung, you look stupid. Hahaa." He walks up to Jae and takes her hand. "I'll be taking this with me." Pulling Jae along with him they went downstairs to join Gi and Junsu.

Jaejoong on the other hand rolled his eyes. He walked back into his room and put on a shirt.

"Nothing~ nothing~nothing~nothing~nothing~nothing lasts~" 

A cell phone is heard from across the room. He walks towards the sound of Girl's Day- Nothing Lasts Forever.

It was coming from Jae's bag. He opened it and started looking for the phone.

Chapstick. No.

Wallet. No.

Ipod. No.

Ah! Cellphone.

He pulls it out and without looking at the caller ID he answers it.

"Yeboseyo?"

"JAE! Where are you!?.... Wait.. Since when did your voice get so deep?"

"Jae isnt here right now, This is her friend. Jaejoong." 

"............"

"Yeboseyoo??" Jaejoong says as he leans against his desk.

"Ah, Annyeonghaseyo Jaejoong sunbae. Kyuhyun imnida."

"Annyeong Kyuhyun-shi. How have you been?" Jaejoong carefully asks.

"I've been good. And you?"

"Im fine."

"................"

"...................."

"Um.. hyung.. why are you answering Jae's phone?" Kyuhyun breaks the awkward silence.

"Oh, because she left it in my room last night." Wrong move Jaejoong.

"Mwo? Your room? Last night? What happen?" the questions kep coming from Kyuhyun.

"Nothing happenned. She just slept over thats all."

"Really? Thats all?"

"Nae. Thats all."

"Oh.. Good."

"Good?" Jaejoong raises his eyebrow. "Why good? You sound like Leeteuk hyung right now." He laughs into the phone. On the other end Kyuhyun isnt laughing.

"Its good that nothing happenned. And I hope it stays like that."

"M-Mwo?" Jaejoong stands up from leaning against the desk.

"You heard me. I hope nothing happens between you two. You've caused her enough pain already, dont want to add more now,"

Jaejoong put on a irrated face. 'Since when did this kid get so cocky?'

"Your probably thinking im cocky right?"

Jaejoong gasps. 'HE CAN READ MINDS TOO!?'

"Well, Im not cocky. Just telling you whats mine."

He couldnt believe what he was hearing. Was Kyuhyun trying to tell him that Jae and him are still... 

"T O G E T H E R. I told you since the beginning hyung, that she was mine. And you agreed to let me have her." Kyuhyun went on.

"WAIT. If you still love her then why did you break up with her?" Jaejoong asks from curiousity.

"BECAUSE OF YOU. She still loved you hyung! She couldnt get over you, even if she said she loved me I could see it. She even tried to run away! Thats why I broke it off. I want her to befriend you to realise that she doesnt love you, and that she loves me."

Jaejoong stood there with a shocked face. 'She...tried to run away?'

"K-K-Kyuhyun-shi..."

"What?"

"Im sorry.. but.............. I've fallen for her."

beep beep beep

Jaejoong looked at the phone. He hanged up. Kyuhyun hanged up on him. 

Looking at the phone he couldnt help but notice that Kyuhyun was listed as "Gyu Bear!" And that Jae's background was none other than Kyuhyun himself. He scrolled down her contacts looking for himself. He found his number and the name above it was "Pedo Bear"

Thats when he realised that if he wanted Jae to himself he had a lot of work to do. Because Kyuhyun was 5 steps ahead of him.

"Damn... Gyu bear.." He says under his breath and stuffs the phone back into her bag. He grabs it and walks downstairs.

____________________________________________________

Annyeong guys. Sorry for not updated.

I feel so LAZY these days,

ANYWAYSS, IM BACKKK. And I just wanted to say;

Thankyou for suscribing and commenting. If it wasnt for some of you then i wouldnt even continue this story..

I will try to update more often.  >___<

SARANGGHHAEEEYOOO!!! <333 >3< 

That right there was a Donghae face. xD