Today was a long day.

It All Started With Facebook

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time again guys. Its because New Years,then school started. So now...its kinda late but... HAPPY NEW YEARS! :DDD

Anyways Here is the next chapter. I'll try to update more from now.

_________________________________________________________________

Hailie's POV

*crunch crunch crunch crunch*

I was started to get irritated that Jae was just sitting there eating a candy bar without even saying anything. I just told her that me and Mickey oppa are in a serious relationship and all she is doing is eating a candy bar and staring off into space.

*crunch crunch crunch*

"YAH!" I grabbed the candy bar from her and threw it across the room.

She looked at me. "Well,that wasn't very nice was it?" She said as she went into her bag to get ANOTHER bar out.

"Jae" I started. " You heard me right? Me and Mickey oppa are in a serious relationship."

*crunch crunch crunch* 

"JAE!"

"Yes. I heard you the first time. No need to raise your voice." She looked up.

"Well? What do you think?"

" What do you mean?" She asked. Ok, now i am irritated.

"Your my best friend Jae! Your suppose to tell me..SOMETHING!" I yelled at her.

"Shhhh, we're in a public place unnie. Not so loud." She looked around at the people staring at us. "Besides, I have nothing to say." She took a bit of her candy bar.

"What? You have nothing to say?" I stared at her. She wasn't acting like usual. Something is off about her. "Jae...did something happen?"

*crunch Crunch Crunch*

"Whatchu mean?" 

"Your... acting so strange... Jae" I lean closer to the table and fold my arms." Did something happen between you and Kyuhyun? Or...maybe Jaejoong?"

She stopped chewing and put down her candy bar. She stared off into space again. "Jae....." She looked up and smiled. "Nothing happened! No worries unnie!" She waved her hands in front of herself.

"Okay..whatever you say...."

Her smile slowly disappeared and she put her hands down to her lap. She was staring off into space again.

-sigh- what am I going to do with this child?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun's POV

I wonder where Jae is .... she went out since the morning... and she isn't back yet....I really have nothing to do without her huh? I lay back on the couch and close my eyes. Jae...... are you happy with me? .... or...do you still love Jaejoong hyung?

Then I dozed off into sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

Jae was walking home by herself.

-FLASHBACK-

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home?" Hailie asked concerned.

"No its alright unnie. Please go on." Jae answered and turned around and started walking.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Jae got out her ipod and started playing MBLAQ's "Cry" she didnt know why. But it was a perfect song for her mood right now. She continued to walk forward staring blankly at the concert floor. At this exact moment the wind blew causing her hair to fly with it. She looked up and let the wind flow through her hair. The scenery was awfully beautiful.

She put her head down again and started walking home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When she got home she wasn't greeted by anyone. She walked to the kitchen and found a note.

           "To: Jae

          Jae, oppa has gone to KTR. I leave you with your "boyfriend" and don't worry. I told him he can't lay a finger on you unless he wants to perish into thin air :) Be a good girl and I love you.

            From, Teukie"

Jae rolled her eyes at the note and threw it in the trash. She walked over to her room and started changing into her pajamas. Once she was done she went out into the living and saw Kyuhyun sleeping on the couch. She walked over and nudged him gently. He mumbled and moved a little but not enough for her to sit on the couch and enjoy TV. She then decided to do something risky.

She walking into the kitchen and got a cup of water. She smirked evilly.

-

-

-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jae's POV

"GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed. He jolted up,obviously shocked. "JAE!?!? WHAT WAS THAT!?" HE screamed at me.

"oppa, i was just trying to wake you. You wouldn't get up..so I had to do this." I help up the now empty cup and pointed to his wet shirt." Jae...." He shook his head violently. " What made you think you could do this?" He looked at me with his evil glare. I stared right back at him.

"I learn from the best."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun's POV

"I learn from the best." She smiled evilly at me. I've seen this smile... because I own it.

She was about to leave but I was quick and grabbed her hand. Then I hugged her. A cold,wet hug.-insert evil smirk here-

"OPPA! YOUR GETTING MY PJ'S WET!" She struggled and started punching. Finally she gave up and let me hug her.

Once I let her go her face was all flustered. You should have seen it. She started leaving again." Where are you going?" I asked her giving her my innocent look. she glared at me." To change. " she turned around and looked me in the eyes." And to get ready to sleep with Henry oppa."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jae's POV

Guyssss calm yourselfs! Im not sleeping with him like that.. Henry oppa is like my teddy bear! But he's been busy with family these days so today is the last day I sleep with him before he leaves for Canada.

I was just finished changing into my new PJ's when i heard a knock on my door. Thinking it was Henry oppa back home and ready for a sleep over, I opened it without waiting another second. Instead it was Kyu with a new shirt on. But this time he looked so serious.

"Can we talk?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

Jae sat on her bed and motioned for Kyuhyun to sit next to her. He denied the invitation and looked at her seriously.

 

"Jae, I think we should stop."

-

-

-

"What?" Jae couldn't believe her ears.

"Jae... Lets stop." Kyuhyun looked away.

"o-oppa..w-wae?" she stuttered. She never stutters.

" You heard me. Lets stop." And with that. He walked out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jae's POV

What was that? He thinks he can just break up without a reason?! Its probably because I told him I'm sleeping with Henry tonight... Yeah.. that has to be it.. I was about to go to his room when I got a text message.

    "From: Gyu bear <3

      To: Jae

             Jae... I feel like a coward for doing this. But I couldn't say it in person. I don't want you lying to yourself. You still love Jaejoong, and I can tell. so its better if we aren't together...even if it hurts me. I want you to be happy. And I locked your door from the outside so don't even try coming out to talk to me. Please, be happy. "

 

oppa....I couldn't help it but start to tear up. I quickly wipe away my tears. I got another text, this time from Henry.

 

       From: Henry

       To: Jae

                 " Jae im sorry! I cant be there today! I had to leave early... please don't be mad at me! But don't you have Kyuhyun? Sleep with him! Bye, love you~"

Wow, I got rejected twice in one day. I grabbed my teddy bear that Sungmin gave me and held it tight. I slowly cried myself to sleep.

____________________________________________________________