Being without him.

It All Started With Facebook

Gi: How are you and Kyuhyun?

Jae: We're awesome! Hehe :3

Gi: Awhh, someone is in love!

Jae: Shutup...<3

Gi: My dongsaeng! Your so cute!

Jae: .....do you want a nickname like the pedo bear?

Gi: nevermind.

Jae: Good....how..is he anyways?

Gi: He's been in his room a lot. Barely comes out.

Jae: Oh...I see...

Gi: Yeah.....Anyways. Where's Kyuhyun?

Jae: He and the rest of Super Junior had schedule.

Gi: Oh. So your there alone?

Jae: Yupp!

Gi: Must be boring.

Jae: Yupp! Thats why im talking to you.

Gi: So you talk to me when your bored?

Jae: Yupp! :D

Gi: Sorry Jae, I have to go...

Jae: ): okay. bye unnie!

-Gi is offline-

*sigh* What to do.... I walk around my room. Then i decided to go watch TV. I walk out of my room and sit on the couch and switch it on. 

"BREAKING NEWS" Huh? I wonder what happened...

"THERE IS A ON THE LOOSE. PLEASE BE AWARE IF YOU LIVE IN THESE AREAS. ______,________,________,________"

BWO!?!?!??! THATS MY AREA! I run and make sure the door is locked. I go into every room and lock all the windows. I sit back down on the couch. -sighs- What to do...what to do... I look around as if there was something to do in this boring apartment. Maybe I should listen to music.

I go into my room and grab my ipod and go back to the couch. I put the music to shuffle. "Be My Girl" starts playing..... If you guys dont know. JYJ sings that. 

I skip it.

I My Me Mine starts to play.(A/N- 4Minute song, so addicted to them now-a-days)

I start to hum along with it. Today is such a boring day. I thought. Then a great idea came to my head.

How about I take a walk? I jump of the couch and head to my room to change. This is what I decided to wear, it wasnt that chilly outside even though it was snowing.

 

I grab my bag and make sure i have my cell phone and ipod. I walked outside and a gush of wind hit me. I guess it really is cold outside. I walk back in and get a coat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets see....I was walking around and saw this big group of teenage girls.and some boys. I walk up to the crowd and ask a girl who is standing there.

" Whats going on here?"  The girl turns around and stares at me. " You don't know!? Its JYJ!" She turns back around and points to the front where three handsome figures are standing.

I stood there really still hoping I don't get seen. I start to back away from the crowd but I got pushed forward. And pushed forward some more until I was in the front of the crowd looking straight at them. They didn't seem to notice me because there was an old guy interviewing them. I turn around and try to leave. But as I was trying to leave I stepped on a girls shoe on accident. " OW! Watch  where your going!" She said and pushed me. I feel to the ground. I try to get up and as I was getting up I glanced toward the direction of the boys. "." I mumbled because there was Jaejoong staring right at me. I bit my lip and start to walk away.

I could feel the eyes on me as I walked away. I stop and open my bag looking for my ipod. Once I found the right song I plugged the earphones into my ears so I wouldnt hear anything. I started walking away humming to B2ST's V.I.U. Your my beautiful my girl~...........

I was walking around a street with a little people. Thats when Lights Go On Again started playing from my ipod. I kept walking and stopped in front of two giant billboards. On with Jaejoong doing a CF and one with Kyuhyun singing. I look back and forth between them. 

I look at Jaejoong's CF. Maybe He didnt see me...yeah..maybe he didnt. I tried to convince myself. I looked at Kyuhyun singing. His voice is so beautiful. I smile and close my eyes. I open them again and see Jaejoong's CF gone replaced by another add with Kyuhyun in it. I stare at it for a minute. I guess I was spacing out because I didnt realize it was getting dark out.

I start to walk home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong's POV

"I saw her... I know its her! Im not crazy!" I said trying to convince Junsu and Yoochun. It wasn't working.

"Hyung..maybe you need more sleep." Junsu said massaging my shoulders." I know its her.." I mumbled under my breath. I looked at Yoochun and he just rolled his eyes.

I saw her.

_________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter guys but HAPPY NEW YEARS! WOOT! 

Voteee! ;DD