::18::

It All Started With Facebook

Henry ran and burst into Leeteuk's room. He ran up to his bed and threw the blanket on the floor. " Hyung!

...... Oh..Hes not here.." Henry turned around and looked at his room. For someone who likes white so much Leeteuk's room was a a mess. With clothes all over then floor Henry had to step over them.

He walked out of his room and headed to Ryeowook's room when he suddenly heard a voice screaming "YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? " He stopped and leaned his head towards the noise.

What was that? ......... It came from Jae's room....
Ah! I didnt say hi to Jae yet.. 

Henry walked to Jae's room and peeked through the already open door. Thats when he started laughing out loud.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HYUNG! What are you doing!? xD " Henry said as he clunched his stomach while laughing.

" Huh, Henry? Since when did you get here? " Leeteuk casually as if he wasn't doing something strange. " Henr-help-me " Kyuhyun tired to get out. He was trying to get Leeteuk's hands away from his neck.

Here, I'll explain the picture here for you.

You see, Leeteuk woke up at 7:50 in the morning.

~flashback~

*Beep Beep Beep Beep* " Arrgghhh! " Leeteuk moaned as he reached for his phone. " 7:50 AM....AISH! " He turned off his alram and stared at the ceiling.

1

2

3

" AHHHHH! JAE! " He almosted screamed and got out of bed and rushed to Jae's room. The door was closed but it wasn't locked, because Jae's room door can't lock. It doesn't have a lock. Leeteuk smiled to himself as he opened the door. Once he opened it he couldn't hel but yell and grab Kyuhyun by the collar and pull him off of Jae. The sudden jerk of Leeteuk's pulling awoken Kyuhyun with wide eyes.

" You.... you didn't do anything to Jae right!? " Leeteuk said as he was shaking Kyuhyun harshly by the collar of his shirt. "Hyu-hyung.. I didnt! " Kyuhyun said as best as he could.

~Present~

" Whats with all the noise!? Im trying to sleep here! " Jae said as she turned herself around and stuffed her face into her pillow. Leeteuk, Henry, and Kyuhyun looked at her for a second. Then Leeteuk continued to abuse Kyuhyun. " Henr- Henry-help-me! " Henry looked at his two hyungs then to the sleeping Jae. He shrugged at walked to Jae. " Jae~ I know your not sleeping. Who can sleep with all this ruckas? " Henry laughed and touched Jae's back pushing her genty.

" Ehh.. " Jae murmered before fliping herself over and sits up using her elbows. She squinted her eyed and looked towards Leeteuk and Kyuhyun. Then she looked at Henry and smiled brightly. " Henli oppa! " Then opened her arms inviting a hug from him. He smiled back and hugged her. They stayed like this for about a minute before Kyuhyun noticed.

" Hyu-look " He said and pointed to those two. Leeteuk turned his head and looked at them then back to Kyuhyun. " Mwo? What about them!? "

Kyuhyun was stunned, they have been hugging for a long time and he only slept with her! Henry's the one who sleeps with her like everyday! 

Henry pulled away from the hug and got up and left the room with Jae following behind. " Yah! Where are you going!? " Kyuhyun yells as he escapes from Leeteuks grip. He rushes up to them and stops by Jae's side and looks at her. " Whats wrong? " He asks.

" Eh? " Jae looked at him. " Nothings wrong. Im just hungry. " She smiled and ran and jumped on Henry's back. " What are you doingg hehe " Kyuhyun quickly walked to them and pulled Jae off of his back. " Jae, I can make you breakfast. "

" Why? I can make it. " Henry said as he got out a two bowls. " right! Henli oppa can made it! " Jae smiled and got out milk and set the table. Henry brought the cereal and poured it in the two bowls and Jae poured the milk. They both took a seat. " Itadakimasu! "

" Mwo!? You call that breakfast!? " Kyuhyun looked at them then took a pan and started warming the stove. " I'll show you a real breakfast! " He smirked to himself and in less then 10 minutes the eggs and pancakes were done. " AAHAHA! I am done! Now lets-" Kyuhyun turned around about to show his master peice but to who? No one was there. " YAH! WHERE'D YOU TWO GO!? " He yelled while holding the plate of food. Suddenly Shindong came into the kitchen " Ah Kyuhyun-ah you made breakfast? " He said as he took the plate " Thankyou. " Then he walked away leaving Kyuhyun there alone.

.

.

.

" Aish! " Kyuhyun let out a sigh and plopped down on his bed. He put his hands behind his head and stared at the ceiling. He heard voices outside of his room. He listened carefully.

" Jae, do you want to go out today? " Asked a voice. It was probally Henry. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and continued listening.

" Ah, Mianhae oppa. Today I was going to hang out with some friends. " Jae answered. 

Good Jae! Don't go with  that oppa..... wait..her friends...better not be boys!

Kyuhyun sat up and looked towards his closed door. He thought for a while then layed down once again.

What was I worrying about? Jae doesn't have any guy friends. Because of me of course.

He smiled to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jae looked at her phone.

To: Jae
From: Hailie
      Yah! Where are you? Hurry it up missy!

Jae laughed lightly and replyed back.

To: Haile
From: Jae
       Hold your bon bons! I'll be there soon. Needa change yo!

She flipped her phone shut and opened her closet. She tilted her head back and forth with her arms crossed deciding on what to wear.

Finally after 10 minutes of trying on things she found the outfit she likes.

Jae picked up her phone and bag and walked out of her room. She stopped at the front door and slipped on her shoes. Before leaving she made sure to tell Leeteuk.

" TEUKIE OPPA! IM LEAVING! " She yelled and then went out the door before Leeteuk could say something.

She flipped open her phone while she was in the elevator.

2 New Messages

She smiled and knew it was Hailie.

To: Jae
From: Hailie
           YAH! WHERE ARE YOU!?

And another one.

To: Jae
From: Hailie
           How long does it take a person to change!?
        Go and find your own way to Gi's house. Im not picking you up!

Jae frowned slightly, 

How the heck am I suppose to get there?

*Beep* 

The elevator door openned and Jae looked up. Now she frowned even more.

"..... Jae... "

"...Youngsu..."

__________________________________________________________

UH OHHHH CHILDHOOD LOVE ANYBODYY!?

Can you guys believe it!? Whatsss gonna happen? LOL

And YAY! I got a new reader! : sujutwilightfan

@randomsparadise I love your comments!xD Haahahah! Kyu got off the hook! But Jae didnt really pay attention to him today.xD

Thats all for now guys! I will update sooner or later :D