Meeting Jaejoong oppa+Spending a day with Kyuhyun.

It All Started With Facebook

"YOU WHAT!?"

"SHHHHHH! NOT SO LOUD!"

"I knew it."

We were in the ladies room.Yes we left the most handsomest man out there alone. I just finished telling my best friend Hailie and my new best friend Gi,who is Jaejoong's sister that I love Jaejoong.

"How can you fall in love with him? Asked Haile

"Easy,love is unexpected. I support you ten fold Jae!" Gi said as she hugged me.

"but...Jaejoong..has someone he likes...." I started to say,but was cut off by the sound of a knock at the bathroom door.

"Jae,Hailie,Gi.When are you guys gonna come out of there?" It was Jaejoong." Come one,we wont want my brother and YOUR crush waitinggg~" Gi started pushing me out of the bathroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess what? We were all there chatting and getting to know each other... except me. I dont know why I was so nervous! And it didnt help that Jaejoong was staring at me.

"Hey Jae, Didn't you say you had to meet Kyuhyun later?...and I think its later." Gi pointed to her watch.

"Oh right....Then..i'll be going now." I get up to leave but Jaejoong said something.

"Wait...I'll walk you out."

Oi...this is awkward. Hes not even saying anything! Am I suppose to talk first or him? He coughed and looked at me.

"You like nice in person.." He started "Why weren't you saying anything in there? You usually talk a lot on Facebook. Are you really quiet in person?" He stared right into my eyes. Why are his eyelashes so long? He's so.....

"Jae?"

"Whoa, I blocked out right there." I blinked my eyes a couple of times to find him smiling.

"Now, thats why I call you cute." He moved his arm and placed his hand on my shoulder smiling." No wonder Kyu likes you."

"What?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared at him. Kyu likes who? Me? Whats he talking about?

"Kyu likes who?" I asked.

"He likes you. Are two a couple? What am I asking? Of course you two are." He let go of me and turned around. "But he sure is lucky to have you. I mean, your so cute"

I was staring at his back while he was talking about nonsense. Im not a couple with Kyuhyun. I want to be a couple with you.

" Jaejoong oppa." He turned around. " Why would you think we are dating?"

"Hm? Did I get it wrong? Oh,well then forget what I said. So,are you dating anyone?"

"No..."

"Ahh,I see. Well,isn't that Kyu's car over there?" And he was right. Kyu was driving up in his car. He stopped in front of us and pulled down the window.

"Ready Jae?" He looked at Jaejoong then to me."sure." I get into the car without saying bye to Jaejoong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were driving there in silence. I was too busy thinking of what I should have said to JJ when i had the chance. Like " I love you" or maybe " I want to be with you" Either one would work. I was looking out the window until I realized that today Kyuhyun had schedule.

"Where are we going?"

"Well, First I need to go to Music Bank and sing. Remember? S.M. The Ballad? And then the rest is a secret." He put his finger to his mouth.

I looked back out the window. Oh yeah..S.M. The Ballad.....

"Wait a minute. Then..will I-"

"You'll meet Jonghyun and Jino." He answered for me."What about Jay?"

"He had other things to do.Anyways,get out of the car. We're here."

Okay, now If you guys dont know. I have a MAJJORR crush on Jino. What? Just because im Leeteuk's sister doesnt mean I cant like an idol right? He's just so cute!

"You coming?" I looked up and saw that Kyuhyun was already at the door."Coming!" I ran to him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

As Jae was walking toward Kyu's dressing room she spotted Jonghyun. Actually Jae and Jonghyun have meet before. And when Jonghyun saw her he didnt hesitate to run up to her and give her a hug,

"JAEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" He was hugging her so tight." I'VE MISSED YOUUU!!! AHHH! YOU SMEEL SO GOOD!" He said as he dug his head into her sweater.

"oppa,I've missed you too." Jae said as she looked at Kyuhyun who was staring at those two giving the evil eye. Jae pulled away first and smiled at Jonghyun. "oppa, how have you been?" "Jae, I cant believe it! You've grown so much!" He gave her another hug.

"Okay okay.thats enough." Kyuhyun said as he pulled them apart." Lets go Jae." He grabbed her hand and was about to leave but Jino came."Hey hyung." He looked at Jae." Who's this?" and he smiled.

Jae was in daze looking at her idol crush. She didnt realize that she was staring,. Until he smiled looking at her.

"um..I-I'm Jae..." She looked down.

"Jae? Thats a pretty name. I'm Jino." He stuck out his hand. Jae shyly shook it without looking in his eyes.

Whats wrong with Jae? Thought Kyuhyun. Is it..because...he looked at Jino and then to the blushing Jae who's still holding his hand. His eyes widened and he quickly removed Jae's hand from Jino's. Suddenly their manager yelled "S.M. The Ballad on stage NOW!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after Kyuhyun performed he didnt hesitate to take Jae by the hand and get her out of there before Jae could see Jino again.

" oppa,why are you in such a hurry?" Jae asked. Kyuhyun smiled at her calling her oppa." I just want more time alone with you."

The next thing Jae knew was that they were at an amusement park. "Why are we here?"

"Didn't I tell you? I wanted to spend time alone with you." Kyuhyun answered and took Jae by the hand and started walking.

" oppa, why are you holding my hand?" Jae was about to let go but Kyuhyun tightened his grip.

"Incase you get lost."

"Thats a lame excuse to hold my hand..." Jae pouted and walked toward a rollarcoaster."Y-you want to ride..that!?" Kyu looked shocked and pointed to the tall rollarcoaster with the loops and turns." Why? Are you scared?" Jae said as she laughed."Of  course not!" He pulled Jae closer to him and started walking. Strangely Jae didnt pull away.

-On the rollarcoaster-

"Ready oppa?" Jae asked as they were going up.

"It would be better if we hold hands." Kyuhyun said as he grabbed her hand."Much better" he grinned.

"WOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jae's POV

After the rollarcoaster he bought me cotton candy. I was happily eating it until I heard some girls by me and him.

"Hey, doesn't that look like Kyuhyun oppa?"

"Yeah,but who's that girl? And why is she with him?"

Jae's face scrunched up.Kyuhyun noticed."Whats wrong?" He asked but he realized that those two girls were approaching. He took my hand and started walking...more like running. We could hear those girls yelling "WAIT! COME BACK KYU OPPA!" and "WHOS THAT GIRL!?"

Finally we got to his car and we drove home in silence. I broke the silence this time.

"oppa."

"Hmm?" He said keeping his eyes on the road.

"Do you know that i love Jaejoong oppa?"

He pressed on the brakes stopping the car.

"You...what?"

________________________________________________________________

YESHHH!! Chapter 5~~

NOW! I need your help!

Please comment down below telling me if Jae should end up with Kyuhyun or Jaejoong. PLEASEE COMMENT! Thxx~ ^^