How Painful

It All Started With Facebook

"I'm so sorry but I love you~hmmm~" Jae sang as she got into Jaejoong's car. "Do you like Big Bang?" Jaejoong asks curiously. "Hmm. GD and TOP yo! Love those two but Seungri is my bias! Hehee" Jae smiles like a teenage girl and buckles her seat belt. Jaejoong snorts and rolls his eyes. "What's so good about him?" He put the keys in the engine starting the car. Jae leans back and crosses her arms. "he's funny and cool. Unlike.....someone I know.." She looks at Jaejoong from the corner of her eyes. 'nothing. N O T H I N G. Nothing from him!' Jae frowns slightly and looks out the window. Sitting in silence is really getting to her. "Yah. Can't you at least turn on the radio?" she looks at Jaejoong. He just shrugs and reaches out to turn it on. "Finally..."

○○ Jae's POV ○

The ride to his house was awkwardly quiet. Even though the radio was on there was still that awkward silence that I hated dearly. Yes. I said dearly. Anyways, we finally got there and once he stopped the car I threw my seatbelt off and flinged out of that car with him slowly following me. I get to the door before him and knock on the door gingerly. "Why knock when I have the keys?" I hear him say behind me and hear the jingle of his keys. I step side and allow him room to open the door. Once he gets the keys close enough to the lock, the door opens. "Unnie!" I exclaimed and threw my arms around her. I heard her chuckle and Jaejoong make a "psh" noise. "Jaehyun what you doing here?" Gi questions me. I let go of her and raise my eyebrow. Why you calling me Jaehyun all of a sudden?" I walk in and close the door behind me. She shrugs and walks to the living room. "I don't know. I think I'm going to call you that more now." She sits on the couch and I take a seat beside her. "Whatever"

○○ Gi's POV ○

I look over to Jae who was soundly asleep. How can a person sleep so early? It's only, 3AM. "hmmm.." what was that? Was she sleep.....humming? No wonder Jaejoong calls her cute. I only think of Jae as a weak yet aggressive little girl. I get up and stretch. I guess it's time for sleep. I start walking to the stairs but stop in my tracks. I stare at the figure who has his arms crossed.

"Are you just going to leave her there on the not so comfy couch?" My annoying brother asks. I roll my eyes not knowing that he can sense I'm doing this action. "Why don't you go get her?" I take hold of the railing and make my way around him. "Where do I put her?" Jaejoong whispers loudly. "Why don't you put her in your room?" I heard him gasp. "W-Why would I do that!? I mean, I don't want to leave her out there but... in my room!? W-What happens if she wakes up and thinks I her!?" He kept blabbering on and I started getting sleepy. I turned around on top of the staircase. "It's okay oppa, Jaehyun sleeps with Kyuhyun all the time when he's her ex-boyfriend. And I think your not going to do anything to her right? Unless... You really are a creep?" I felt him tense up. I smirked and turned around walking to my room. Have a good night Jaejoong.

○○ Normal POV ○

Jaejoong bit his lip and glanced toward Jae who was now almost falling off the couch. "Aishh.." He runs his hands through his hair and approaches her. Seeing her sleeping figure he softens up. "Jae... Jae ah..." He slightly nudges her arm making her mumble again. Jaejoong snakes his arm over her waist and picks her up easily. "Hmm.." Jae moves a little but gets comfy in his arms. While Jaejoong was making his way to his room he spots Junsu walking towards Gi's room. "Yah!" he whispers loudly. Junsu stops in his tracks and puts his hand behind his neck. "oh... Hyung... What are you- OH isn't that Jae?" he quickly makes things up in his mind and smiles. "oh hyung... Isn't that playing dirty?" Jaejoong's eyes went like this O_O "YAH! You ... Your thinking wrong! I-I'm just giving her a place to sleep!" Junsu smiles and narrows his eyes. "Uhh huh. I totally understand. Good luck!" he gives his hyung a thumbs up and before Jaejoong could say anymore he quickly sneaks into Gi's room.

 Jaejoong closes his eyes and let's out a sigh. He makes his way to his room and puts Jae down gently onto his bed. He put the covers over her and went to his desk.

He spent the next 30 mins writing song lyrics. Soon his eye lids got heavy and he yawned oftenly. He put his pencil down and stretched his arms. Turning around in his chair he could see Jae curled up in ball sleeping still. He smiled slightly and got up. When he reached his bed side he wavered. 'should I? Do I sleep in the same bed as her? Would it be weird? Aishhh..."

 Eventually he got into the bed but stayed at the very opposite of her. He pulled the covers over his mouth and watched Jae closely. Suddenly she moved and turned around now facing him. Then she started getting closer. Jaejoong gulped and tried to back away, but he almost fell of the bed. Soon Jae was cuddled up next to him with her head resting on his chest. Jaejoong bit his lip and slowly wrapped his arms around her. Feeling Jae soften up he did too. He let out a sigh and eventually fell asleep

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "WOOT WOOT! GO HYUNG! WORK IT!"

Jaejoong snapped his head up. He looked down and saw that Jae was still sound asleep. Then he turned his head to see Junsu and Gi in his room smirking. "Wow hyung. You work fast." Junsu said as he climbed into his bed on the other side of Jae. "I want some too." And with that he pulled Jae out of Jaejoong's arms making him scowl and Gi too. "Su oppa. Don't tease Jaejoong. He's gonna get mad." Gi said as she crossed her arms. Junsu smilled sweetly and got off the bed. "Let's go outside,nae?" he grabbed her hand and pulled her out. "Come on Gi, you know I was just kidding." Jaejoong heard Junsu say to Gi and soon enough their voices faded away.

He looked at his clock 9AM. "Aishhh... So early..." he facepalmed and laid back down. He turned his head and stared at Jae who amazingly sleep through all of that. She mumbles some more in her sleep making Jaejoong chuckle. He reached out his hand and creased her cheek. "You dated Kyuhyun?" he whispers softly under his breath.

______________________________________________________________

Ahhh~ Hellos ^^ Sorry for the long paragraphs and what not. Its because I wrote this using my ipod and yeah..xD So... Hows are ya? xD

Okay, I'll stop with the weirdness. Remeber when i said i had this  new kid in my school? Well it turns out his name is Fade, which is kinda strangeee. LOL.

I will update soon!

By soon I mean when im not lazy,