One Fine Day.

It All Started With Facebook

"Do I really have to go?" Jae asked as she dragged her feet across the floor.

" Yes you have to go, I want to spend time with my sister. " Leeteuk said as he opened the car door for her. " Besides. No one is home and I dont want you to be bored." Jae rolled her eyes and got into the car. She was about to close the door when a hand appeared and stopped her from closing it.

" Closing the door on your oppa? Tsk Tsk " Kyuhyun said as he climbed in, followed by Donghae, Eunhyuk, Heechul, and Sungmin. Jae rolled her eyes once again. " Teukie oppa, I thought it was just going to be just us two." She said as she tried to get comfortable.

" Did I say that? I don't think I did. " He started the engine. A thought came to Jae at that moment.

Teukie oppa is a horrible driver! We are all gonna die!

Jae looked at Heechul who was in the passenger seat.

Pstttttt. Psttttt!

She tried to get his attention and it worked. Heechul turned around and looked at her. Jae made a face and looked at Leeteuk. Heechul scrunched up his face. " Yah, what are you trying to say? I don't understand your face expressions!" He said annoyingly.

" She's trying to say that Teukie hyung shouldn't drive or we all would die. " Kyuhyun explained while looking out of the window.

" Oh..Right! Hyung. No driving! Get out, im driving." Heechul ordered and got out of the car. Leeteuk reluctantly got out of the drivers seat and they switched. Now Heechul was driving. " where are we going anyways? " He asked with his eyes on the road.

" Just turn right here. " Leeteuk said. And from then Jae blocked out the conversations that were going on and she looked at Kyuhyun.

How can he understand me and not Heechul?

She was in such deep thought that she didn't notice that Kyuhyun had caught her staring. And now Kyuhyun was staring at her.

Sungmin giggled at these two. He has been watching these two carefully for the past few days and he has concluded that Kyuhyun still has feelings for Jae. But for Jae... shes just too hard for him to read. The only person who knows whats going on in her mind is Kibum. And Kibum has been busy getting ready for his comeback.

Sungmin sighed and waved his hand in front of Jae. It seemed that Jae snapped back into reality and gave a questioning look to Sungmin. He smiled sweetly and put his arm around her shoulder. Jae leaned her head and it fell in his chest.

Leeteuk looked at those two and then to Kyuhyun who went from staring to Jae to out the window. Leeteuk's gaze found Jae's and he frowned disapprovingly. Jae shrugged and looked at Sungmin. He smiled at Leeteuk and nudged Kyuhyun's side to get his attention.

Kyuhyun turned his head and looked at Jae and Sungmin. He smiled wearingly and looked out the window.

Jae felt a surge of guilt . She was about to pull away but Sungmin pulled away first. Jae was confused at first but then realized that the car has stopped. In front of a mall.

YAY! Shopping! Wait... I didnt bring money!

Jae hit her head as she got out of the car. Eunhyuk looked at her as if she was crazy then looked at Donghae to see if he knew what was going on. Donghae just shrugged and walked forward. Sungmin and Kyuhyun went off walking leaving Heechul and Leeteuk and Jae alone.

Heechul put his hands in his pocket and started walking. " You two have your brotherly and sister....bonding time. " And with that he disappeared into the building.

Leeteuk looked at Jae and smiled. " we haven't really spent time with each other in some time right? Lets go."

They walked into the building. Jae looked around. There wasnt many people around since it was Tuesday but people could easily spot some Super Junior members because they arent wearing any disguises!

Jae shook her hear and walked into the usual store she goes to when shopping with friends. Leeteuk hurried behind.

He wasnt familiar with all the female clothes line so he just sat in a chair while Jae walked around in the store and picked up clothes. She walked into a changing a room and minutes later she came out wearing this.

 

 

" Hows this look? " She asked as she turned in a circle.

Leeteuk's eye brows scrunched up. " Too much leg exposure. Not good. "

Jae glared at him. " I think it looks perfect. " Leeteuk was about to protest but she walked back into the dresser room again.

This went on for an hour.

Finally they walked out of the store with Jae carrying two bags. She had bought that outfit and another outfit that Leeteuk didnt approve of.

They walked ot he food court where Leeteuk gave Jae money to buy ice cream for them. He took a seat on a near by table and waited patiently for the ice cream. He suddenly heard screams and tried to cover his face with the shopping bags. But he realized there was no need to do that because the girls ran right past him. He lifted his head and saw Kyuhyun getting surrounded by fans. He smiled and bowed politely trying to get away. He looked at Leeteuk and gave a pleading look of help. Leeteuk shrugged and Jae came up with the ice cream.

She handed him his cone and he started eating it ignoring Kyuhyun. Jae looked at the flustered Kyuhyun and decided to help.

She ran to a corner where Sungmin was hiding.

" yah! Aren't you suppose to be out there helping Kyuhyun? " She asked and looked up.

" He wouldnt be in this situation if he just stayed with me. He saw you standing in line and wanted to talk to you. " Sungmin sighed.

Jae smiled slightly.

" Hey! Isnt that JYJ's Kim Jaejoong!?!??! " She yelled and hid behind a plant. You could hear the screaming get louder and slowly die down as the girls try to look for a person who wasn't even at the mall. Or... as she thought.

Jae got out from behind the plant and walked toward Kyuhyun. He smiled and said a " Thankyou " Jae smiled back and they walked to Leeteuk who was still eating his ice cream while Heechul ate Jae's.

"Yah! Thats my ice cream!"

" You weren't here. " Heechul wiped his mouth with a napkin earning a pout from Jae.

" I'll buy you one. " Sungmin said and took Jae's hand. " Yay!" They walked toward the ice cream store.

Kyuhyun sat down and mumbled " I could have gotten her another one.." 

" I heard that Kyuhyun. " Leeteuk said as he finished up with his ice cream. Heechul raised his eyebrow.

" You still like Jae? I thought you were over her. " He said as nicely as he could. Kyuhyun closed his eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-IN OTHER SIDE OF THE MALL-

" KYAAAAAA!!! ITS JAEJOONG OPPA! "

Jaejoong turned his head and saw a crowd of girls rushing toward him and Junsu. He looked at Junsu and quickly said " I thought no one knew we were going to be here. " And they started to run.

They hid in a suit store and went into a dressing room.

" I thought you said no one knew we were going to be here. " Jaejoong said as he peeked out to check if anyone followed them and someone did. A couple of girls were searching the store. He quickly shuts the door before one of them spots him.

" I did say that! How did they know? " Junsu said as he put his feet up.

" Well theres only one way to find out. " Jaejoong said as he got up and walked out of the dressing room toward the girls. Junsu was surprised but followed close behind.

The girls saw them approaching and they covered their mouths from screaming.

" Hello girls." Jaejoong said and flashed his signature smile. " I was just wondering... How did you know we ere here? "

The first girl blushed and didnt say anything.

The second girl just stared at the two boys.

And so the third girl who was a major ELF spoke up.

" I got dragged here by these two" she said and pointed to the other two girls " Because a girl said you were here at the mall.  I didnt even get an autograph from Kyuhyun oppa!"

Kyuhyun? then...maybe Jae is here.

" Ah! thankyou for telling me this. Uhm... Here, take this. " He took of his scarf and gave it to the girl. She looked at it and gave it to one of the two girls and they started to fight over it. Then Jaejoong and Junsu took off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-IN PARKWAY-

" oppa! give me a piggy back ride! " Jae said as she skipped down the road.

" Ahh... Jae-ah, oppa is getting old. " Leeteuk said and put his hand on his back.

" Or your just weak. " Heechul said.

" Yeah! What Heenim oppa said. You weak~ " Jae said and stuck her tongue out.

" HA! Thats what you two say! Do these abs get here because im weak? Of course not! Because im strong! " Leeteuk said as he got down.

Jae happily got on his back. and wrapped her hands around his neck. " See..your not heavy at all..." Leeteuk said as he started walking.

" Wow hyung! Your sweating already! " Heechul said and laughed. Jae whined and started kicking.

" Yah! If you do that you might fall! " Leeteuk said. " And no Heechul-shi. I already had this sweat. " 

Heechul laughed some more and Sungmin, Eunhyuk, and Donghae laughed too.

Jae smiled slightly. " oppa, remember when we did this when we were small? "

remembering childhood memorizes made Leeteuk smile as well. " Yes. I remember, "

 

~TO BE CONTINUED~

________________________________________________________

HAHAH! I didnt even plan to update today...but.. I did anyways.

And I wanted to say.

THANKYOUU FOR SUBSCRIBING!

I also wanted to say

Happy

Birthday

Kim Jaejoong!~ <3