Hello(:

It All Started With Facebook

"Annyeong noona!"

"ah..Taemin...how are you?"

"Im good! And you?'

"Im fine...but why are you calling me noona?"

"Because, Minho hyung said if im not nice to you he wont let me play his playstation," He smiled foolishly.

"Oh..its..because..of..a..game?"

"Nae!" Then he walked away. I closed my eyes and sighed. "Hey,dont worry about him. So how are you Jae?" Jonghyun said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Im fine. And you oppa?"

"Heh, I like it when you call me oppa."

"Dont you always?" I lean back onto the couch. He leans back also,his arm still around me. " Yah, what happened to Shin Se Kyung?" I questioned and removed his arm.

"Haha, come on Jae. You know im kidding."

"Nae Nae~ Now what was so important that you made me rush to here looking like this?" I point to my over-sized t-shirt and shorts."Its freaken cold out there and you made me come here. There better be a good reason." I cross my arms.

Again he wraps his arms around me saying "im sorry~ Its just that im lonely with all these guys here."

"AGAIN. What happened to Shin Se Kyung?" I asked as I tryed to escape from his embrace.

"Nothing happened..Its just shes been busy with her own things..and I dont get to see her much..." He pulls away and looks down.

I sigh heavily and get up. "So, what we having for dinner?" I turn and look down on him. He looks up and smiles."Chicken."

"CHICKEN!? WHERE?!" Onew oppa suddenly comes out from out of his room. "So, wheres the chicken?" He says as he rubs his hands together. "Not here hyung, If you want, you buy." Jonghyun answered and smiled, I smiled too waiting to see if Onew would buy the chicken or not.

"Alright then. I will be making the call for delivery!" He said and skipped off happily. I looked at Jonghyun and high-fived him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AHHHHH~ IM SO FULL!" Onew says as he leans back on his chair.

"Oh course you are hyung. You ate most of it.." Minho said as he picked up his drink. "Hey Taemin, Have you been nice to Jae today?" He says in-between sips.

Taemin nods his head yes. I roll my eyes and look at Key oppa who is just sitting there.

Suddenly he looks up and catches me staring at him. He smiles ever so brightly, making me blush slightly. I look down at my plate and hold my cheeks. I swear I could hear him chuckling.

~Normal POV~

Jae balled her fist together and squinted her eyes. Now, why is she acting like this?

Why, only because Key is her bias in SHINee of course. So imagin yourself in her position. You would be embarrassed too.

Too bad for Taemin who was sitting in-between them. Cause he saw her staring at Key, and when Key smiled and her blushing. He clenched his fists together and tightened his jaw. He looked at Jae who was now staring at the table cloth as if it was the most intresting pattern ever, Then he looked at Key who was staring at her with a soft expressing.

Key must have felt his hard gaze on him cause he turned to the maknae and gave a "What you looking at?" face to him. taemin shrugged and excused himself and left to the bathroom.

"Ah! I should do the dishes, since im the guest and all.." Jae says as she gets up and starts picking up the dishes. "Aniyo." Minho says as he places his hand over hers stopping her from picking up the plate. "Since your the guest, you can relax."

"Wait, no. I have to at least wash the dishes."

"Hey Minho, if she wants to let her." Key says as he goes towards the bathroom. He knocks on the door. "Yah,Taemin-ah. You okay? You've been in there for a while now."

Jae ignores this action and picks up more plates and goes into the kitchen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"noona..do you need some help?" Says a voice from behind Jae. She turns around and slowly nods her head yes.

Taemin takes a drying rag and Jae starts handing him some plates.

It was very quiet while these two were doing this. Finally Raemin speaks up. "Noona, I was wondering...who is..your favorite out of..us..(SHINee)?" Jae continued to wash the dishes. "Hm? Why do you want to know?" She says without looking at him and hands him another plate. taemin shrugs and puts down the plate, he turns and looks at Jae. "You know English right?" He asks. "Yeah, why?"

"Then, in America they dont have hyung or noona right?"

"Nope."

"Then can I call you Jae?"

Jae put down the plate and looked at him. "Why would you want to call me that?"

Dont get Jae wrong, she has no problems with people calling her Jae. Its just that her and Taemin dont really get along thats all. 

Taemin looked down. Jae stared at him for a while until her phone went off ringing. She looked at him then turned around to answer the phone.

"Yoboseyo?"

"yoboseyo?"

"Who is this?" Jae said into the phone.

Taemin looked up and tilted his head.

"Its Jaejoong."

"Huh? How did you get my number?"

"My sister."

"Of course..." Jae said under here breath.

"What?"

"Nothing. But hey, Im kinda busy now. Can we talk later?"

"Oh...okay. Bye.."

"Bye." Jae hanged up her phone and looked at Taemin.

A smile slowly appeared on her face. She ruffled his hair and said. "You can call me Jae."

Taemin smiled as well.

_________________________________________________________________

Is this okay? LOL

Anyways~CHECK OUT MY NEW ONESHOT! :3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/26222/our-story-one-shot-bigbang-jiyong-korean

Its not done yet..but..COMING SOON! 

Comments loved <3