One Fine Day (part 2)

It All Started With Facebook

" Yes I remember."

Jae smiled to herself as happy memories of her childhood came back.

Suddenly there were screams behind them. Leeteuk turned around with the rest of the boys with Jae still in his back to see what seems like A MILLION screaming girls behind them....running...towards them.

" Hyung! What do we do!?!! " Eunhyuk said while trying to cover his face with his " Italian made" track suit. (A/N- Hurray for the Secret Garden right there!xD)

Leeteuk stood there and Jae slowly got off of his back. " oppa... Maybe we should-" " RUN! " Kyuhyun finished for her and took her hand and started to run with the boys close behind." wait...oppa...Leeteuk..and the others are way behind. " Jae said as she tried to catch her breath. Looking back she could see them running with all their might. 

Wow these geezers are slow.  

Jae thought as Kyuhyun kept pulling her along.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-INSIDE MALL-

" Whoa, hyung! Do you hear that? " Junsu asked as he looked around for the screaming he was hearing.

Junsu and Jaejoong were on the second floor of the mall walking around searching for Super Junior because Jaejoong had a therory that if Kyuhyun was here at the mall then Jae would be here too. So here they are walking throught the mall.

As they were walking something caught Jaejoong's attention.

Out of the corners of his eyes he saw a group of girls running down the escalator.

" Hurry guys! We're going to miss Super Junior! " One of the girls said as she raced in front of the others.

" Hyung! Look! " Junsu suddendly said to get Jaejoong's attention, they both looked out the window and saw what looked like a big black blob of girls running for something, then they looked further out and saw 4 firgures running away from the big momb of girls. But no girl.

Jaejoong was about to turn around and keep lokking until Junsu grabbed his arm. He turned around and Junsu cooked his head toward the window, Jaejoong let out a sigh and looked out it again. His eyes seemed to go wide by this point because this time he saw a girl and a boy running further ahead.

Jaejoong squinted his eyes thinking he could see the girls face from the second floor of the mall. Junsu saw that and slowly shook his head.

really hyung? babo... 

He said to himself and looked out the window once again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" YAH! HYUNG!? WHERE ARE THE CAR KEYS?! " Kyuhyun yelled to Heechul who was running while looking through his bag for the keys.

" AHA! I FOUND THEM! " *beep beep* He unlocked the car and Jae and Kyu dived in followed by Eunhyuk and Donghae, then Heechul, and finally Leeteuk.

They were breathing heavily when Heechul was driving away they could hear the screams slowly fading away.

" Now, wasnt that a fun experiment? " Leeteuk said to lighten the mood. All he got was glares.

" oppa, that wasnt fun. " Jae said flat out. Kyuhyun smirked.

They kept driving and finally came home.

Jae let out a sigh as she threw herself on her bed stuffing her face in her pillow.

" Are you tired? " asked a voice from behind her. Jae lifted her head " Aniyo. What are you doing in my room? "

Kyuhyun made his way to her bed and sat down.

Jae turned her body around facing him. " whats up? "

He looked at her and slowly smiled. " Jae, want to sleep together? "

__________________________________________________________________

FINALLY I UPDATED! Im sorry for not updating lately! Ugly school exams! >-<

but guess what!? Kyuhyun's birthday passed lately! Im so late but....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYU! xD

Also Yunho's birthday too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY U-KNOW YUNHO! :D

Hehee, anywaysss~ Thanks for reading and remember!

coments are loved! :o