Sad Memories

It All Started With Facebook

- 3 Years Ago -

"Why are you ignoring my calls!?" Jae throws her phone at her pillow and collapes on her bed. She stares at her ceiling.

*vrrrrr* *vrrrr*

She sits up and picks up her vibrating phone.

"Youngsu?!"

"Jae."

"Why have you've been ignoring my calls and text messages!?" Jae looks at her door and walks over to it and closes it, then sits behind it leaning against it.

"Sorry Jae, but.. Im moving." His voice was cold to Jae.

"...Mwo...?"

"Yeah... My dads getting transfered..and.. I'll be leaving Seoul." Jae bit her bottom lip holding back tears forming in her eyes. "And, I wont be able to see you again.." He says.

"Wait, When are you leaving!?" Jae almost cries into the phone.

"Im at the airport right now... I have to go. Bye, Jae." And before she can say anything he hangs up.

*beep beep beep*

Jae's hand slowly goes down to her side, she tightens her jaw and clenches her phone in her hands.

She looks outside her window. And tears start to flow. Suddenly she stands up and takes a deep breathe.

Its okay.... Everything..will be okay...

She thinks to herself. But the tears wont stop. She looks at her clock.

4:15

Wait..maybe..maybe I can convince him to stay.

Jae turned around and ran out of her room, passing Kyuhyun who was listening in. Once Jae was out the front door, Kyuhyun whispered softly. "So sorry for doing this to you..." He turns and walks out the front door too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jae's POV

haaaa.
haaaaa.
haa.

My breath is unsteady as I run to the airport. Yes, I am freaking running to get my bestfriend, who I realized just 2 weeks ago that I loved him. Yes, I feel in love with my bestfriend. Thats so steriotype right? But I did! And ever since I confessed he's been ignoring my calls and text messages, and when I see him at school he turns the other way fast walking away from me.

I dont know whats gotten into him but right now I know that I have to find him, and quick!

I finally arive at the airport and barge throught the front door. People look at me like Im crazy but I ignore them and start looking.

I think I ran throught the whole airport at least five times until finally I spy his dad. I stop out of breathe.

"YOUNGSU!" I yell, ops. Looks like he didnt hear me. Maybe its because I was out of breathe so I sounded like this."Yhounghhshu"

"GAHH!" I ruffly my hair and stomp my foot. "YOUNGSU!" I yell louder earning some stares. I stare at the back of his head. And see that he stops, and turns his head slightly. He finally turns around fully and looks at me with a sad expression. A frown instantly forms on my face.

The sad look in his eyes was contagious. His dad nudges his side and looks towards me. Youngsu slowly shakes his head and turns back around. Leaving the airport to board the plane.

Leaving me there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal POV

Jae falls to her knees not believing what just happened. She ran half a mile to get to her bestfriend who she loves, and he knows that. But he left.

Tears sting her eyes. And she gets pulled up by her arms and into an embrace.

Reconizing the hugger she stuffs her face into his chest and cries silently.

Kyuhyun her hair and hugs her tight with a mixed emotion on his face.

Sadness.

Guilt.

And.

Jealousy.

__________________________________________________

DUN DUN DUN,

What dis mean? ._.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Short chapter but I will be updating..sooner..or later. COMMENT? ;D