-20-

It All Started With Facebook

" Jae? " He said. It annoyed me. His voice. I should have changed my number.

Alright, heres what happend.

I pulled out my phone and just as I was about to dial Kyu's number my phone rings. I look at the number and don't reconize it. so I pick it up. And HIS voice comes out. >_>

" What? " I say and roll my eyes.

" Oh.. so.. you didn't change your number. Thats good. " Youngsu said.

I roll my eyes once more and turn around to see Jaejoong staring at me. I stick out my tongue. " I didn't change my number. So why you calling? " I say into the phone.

" Ah, I wanted to talk. Can we meet? "

I frown. " Why? Didn't we just see each other? "

" Yeah... But.. You left...and.. I thought we coul-"

" We could do what? Start over? Be friends? " I said maybe too loud because the four on the couch were now staring at me. I kept a striaght face and turned around not facing them.

" Jae, Don't be like this. .. I-"

I cut him off and say " Hey listen. Whats the point of trying? I gotta go. Please dont call me again. " I hang up the phone and stand there not wanting to turn around.

I open my phone and text Kyu,

To: Gyuhyun
From: Jae
   Yah, oppa. Can you come and get me?

I close my phone and finally get the nerve to turn around. Once I did i looked at the four on the couch and smiled slightly. They smiled back and turned back to the movie playing on the TV. Then I looked at Jaejoong who had a sad face on. Whats up with him? Mood swings? o.O

I smile slightly again and shrug. But he just stayed still and stared at me.

I move slightly to the right and his eyes followed me. verrrrttt. I got a text message. I look at my phone

To: Jae
From: Gyuhyun
    YAY! You coming home to see me arent you?;D
     Where are you? I'll be right there. <3

I smile and text back.

To: Gyuhyun
From: Jae
       I live there. Where else am i suppose to go?
       I'm at Gi unni's house. You know where she lives right?
       Hurry and rescue me Kyu oppa!~ :3

I close my phone and look up. And there he was. Still staring. I raise my eyebrow and say " What are you looking at? "

Yoochun turns around and says " Hes sinking you in. He hasnt seen you in a while and he misses you. " and continues to eat popcorn. Jaejoong whipped his head back and gave him a death glare then mouthed " Shutup " then turned back to me and smiled. " Don't listen to him. He doesn't know what hes saying. "

I give him a questioning look then shrug it off. " Im about to leave. Kyuhyun oppa is coming to pick me up. " I look towards the couch. Junsu's hand went up and he said " Why so soon? Why dont you go up to hyung's room and bond? " He smirked and high fived Yoochun.

I sigh and look at Jaejoong who's looking at me with hope in his eyes. I shrug and gesture for him to lead the way. He smiles and takes my hand leading me up the stairs. He went to the third door and openned it. It was pretty clean, cleaner than Teukie oppa's room. He walks to the window and looks out at it. I sit on his bed and stare at him. My turn to stare.

I Guess he felt me staring because he turned around suddenly and smiled. He walked over and sat down next to me.

I looked at nothing. This was pretty awkward.

" Hey Jae, want to be friends? " He suddenly asks. I stare at him and think. He stares back and waits patiently.

" Sure why not? " I smile and he smiles back. It kinda looked like his face was getting closer to mine. Just when I thought he was going to kiss me the door openned.

" Break it up you two! " Junsu says and smiles. I thought I heard Jaejoong scowl. He truns around and glares at Junsu. Junsu puts his hands up defensivly. " Hey hyung, Its not my fault you cant tell a girl your feelings. " I looked at Jaejoong and was about to say something but he was already up on his feet. " YAH! NOE!( You) " He yells and runs towards Junsu, Junsu runs away leaving me in Jaejoong's room alone. I sit there for a second putting the peices together, and when i finally got it i stood up and headed downstairs towards the noise.

When I walked downsatirs guess who i saw?

A smiling Kyu!

~No One's POV~

Jae smiled and skipped down the stairs. Kyuhyun opened his arms and Jae came flying into them.She wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up and spinned around in a circle. Jae laughed and didnt notice that Junsu was caught by Jaejoong and he was staring at her.

Jae pulled away from the hug and smiled to Kyuhyun who smiled back. Then she turned to face Jaejoong who now let go of Junsu who scrambled away. Jae smiled and bowed. " Bye Jaejoong-shi. " Then she looked towards the living room and shouted " BYE GUYS! " and they shouted back " SEE YA! "

She turned around and stared walking ahead of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looked at Jaejoong with an icy expression in his eyes. " Sunbaenim. " Then he bows his head slightly. " Kyuhyun. "

" Yah! Oppa, are you coming? " Jae says from the door. Kyuhyun lifts his head up and smirks at Jaejoong then turns and walks toward Jae. He took her hand and pulled her to the car. Jae turned around and smiled at Jaejoong then closed the door.

Jaejoong looked down lost in his thoughts. " Hey hyung! Wanna come watch this movie with us? " Junsu yells from the living room.

" No, its okay. I'm going out. " He waved his hand and picked up his jacket and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" So, what did you do over there? " Kyuhyun questioned Jae. They were in his car driving home.

" Hmm? We weren't doing anything. I just got there and decided to leave. " Jae said as she fumbled around in her bag looking for candy. When she couldnt find any she slumped her head down and looked out the window. " You and Jaejoong hyung? Did something happen? " Kyuhyun asks while reaching over to turn on the heat. Jae shrugged and comtinued to look out the window.

" I dont think anything could happen between us. "

___________________________________________________________

Chapter updated finally, Hello hello~ SHINee anybody? Hehee, Just telling you that SHINee is going to be in the next chapter! :D

Thanks for reading, and always remember.

.

.

COMMENTS ARE LOVED. <3