Chapter 28

It All Started With Facebook

Jae's eyes went wide. She used her hands and pushed Jaejoong away from her. "W-W-What are you doing!?" She yelled/said. She turned around to hide her flushed red cheeks. Jae brought up her hand and touched her lips. 'What the hell was that?' she thought to her self.

"hmm? Is something wrong?" Jaejoong puts his hands on her arms making Jae shiver. "N-Nothing"

Jaejoong smirked. "Then why are you turned around? And stuttering? Come on" He tried to turn Jae around. 

"Owh!" Jae screeched in pain. She bent down to her sprang ankle and held onto it. "It hurts.. " she whispered making sure she wasnt heard. Too bad, she was.

"Yah, are you alright?" Jaejoong bends down too and looks at her foot. "Can you walk? Here let me help you." He grabs Jae's arms and make her stand up, then he starts pulling her. Jae slowly moved her foot but stopped shortly feeling the spring of pain in her ankle. "damn it.." she cursed.

"You dont look alright.." Jaejoong said with a worried expression. "Here, let me carry you." He puts Jae's arm around his shoulder and picks her up bridal style before she can object. "Yah! Let me go! I never said you can touch me!" She protested and started to lightly punch him on the chest. "YAH! If you keep doing that i might drop you!" And to make his point he jokingly let Jae go then caught her again.

She quieten and layed her head on his chest. "Jaejoong-shi, wae? Why would you do that?"

Jaejoong looked down and saw her sad eyes. He quickly looked up. "What do you mean?"

"Why did you have to.. kiss me?" She almost sounded in pain.

"Like i said, your mine." He kept a striaght face and continued. "I just wanted you to know."

"Im.. not yours." Jaejoong slowed down and slowly stopped. Jae looked up at him. "Why'd you stop?"

Without a word Jaejoong put Jae down and pausing for a brief moment he started walking away. Jae put her hand on a tree trunk for support. "YAH! JAEJOONG! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" She yelled and got no response. Tears started forming in her eyes. "Ja-Jaejoong.." she slid down and watched his figure fade away in the woods.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jae, we're here."

Jae opened her eyes slowly.

They were at the front of his house and Jaejoong was struggling to get his keys out of his back pocket while still carrying Jae.

Jae moved and eventually he put her down and he fished out his keys. "Ah there." He put the key in the lock and opened the door. "Can you walk?"

"No duh." Jae hopped inside without looking at him.

Jaejoong closed the door and walked in. "It doesnt look like it.."

"Leaf me alone." Jae huffed and ploped on the couch. "No." 

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Never."

Jae turned and glared at him. "Whats your problem?"

"Nothing is my problem." Jaejoong sits beside Jae. She turns her head not facing him. "Look at meee."

"No." Jae crosses her arms.

"Fine, I'll make you then."

Jaejoong grabbed Jae's face and turnd her to face him. "Your mine, arraso?"

Jae's lip twitched. "Nuu."

"Yesss." Jaejoong made her nod with him. Jae slapped his hand away. "Nu."

"Why?"

"Because, I dont wanna get hurt again." She stuck out her tongue and crossed her arms.

"But you wont be, I promise." Jaejoong took her hand and rested it on her shoulder. "You love me. I know you do."

"Shutup."

"You didnt deny it."

"Shut-up."

"Never."

"Shutupp!"

"Never!!"

=________=
_______________________________________________________

Hello hello, azngeneration here. I have decided to stop writing this fanfic for a while now because of my other fanfic that im writing. Its better then this one i think because it has a lot of feedback already while this one is getting iffy. So if you wanna check out my new fanfic featuring G-Dragon heres the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/26222/our-story-bigbang-jiyong-korean 

click it and please enjoy, because I really think this one will be good. 

But i had fun writing this one and wanted to say thankyou to all the subscribers and what not. And Im sorry for not going to continue this one. I hope it doesnt mean you wont come back here. 

anyways, thanks for support and please read my new fanfic. XOXOXOX