I am happy! Right?

It All Started With Facebook

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!? GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER!"

What was that? Im half awake and half asleep right now. And there's this annoying voice screaming.

" YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! WAKE UP!"

.......oh..its just Teukie oppa.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leeteuk's POV

 

My alarm clock was beeping like crazy, But I was too lazy to turn it off.  But I didnt have to because Sungmin turned it off for me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

He looked at me and smiled " Hyung, did you know that Kyuhyun isnt in our room?" (A/N- Kyuhyun and Sungmin share a room)

"Bwo? Where could he be?" I looked Sungmin waiting to see if he was going to tell me. He just smiled and looked at Jae's room.

It took a minute for me to process what this meant.

-

-

-

-

-

"WHAT!?!" I yelled and ran to Jae's room. I opened the door and there he was. Cuddled up with my sister. He's gonna die. I started screaming my head off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jae's POV

 

"oppa, please be quiet. Shhh" I put my finger to my lips and tried to go back to sleep.

" BWO!? TELLING ME TO BE QUIET!? AND YOU!" I opened one of my eyes to see Kyuhyun get dragged of the bed and out of my room. Ahhh more sleep time for myself. ^^

I was about to fall back to sleep but Sungmin oppa came in. "Jae-ah...time to get up..." He pushed me gently. "nughhh" I groaned. " 5 more minutes..."

I heard him chuckle, " Okay, but just to tell you Teukie hyung has Kyuhyun. Who knows what hes gonna do to him..." He trailed off.

"UGHHHHHH." I sighed and got out of bed and walked to the living room where I saw Teukie  "strangling". I wouldnt call it strangling because Kyu was on top of Teukie oppa while Teukie oppa's hands were around his neck.

" Wow, thats a pleasant thing to see when you first wake up." Heechul oppa said as he put his arm around me. " Yeah. Its very pleasant. " I said sarcastically." AHEM." Heechul tried to get the attention of them. And he did.

"Yah, Heechul. Get your hands off of Jae." Teukie oppa said as he tried to push Kyu off of him. " Yeah..hyung..Jae is my girlfriend..and I dont like it when other people touch her.." Kyu said slowly. Awwwww my oppa loves me. ^^

" Oh really? Then you wont like it if i do this?" Heechul suddenly pulled me into a hug. and he started swinging. "o-oppa too...tight.." seriously. This guy hugs wayy too tight,.

"YAH!" Good thing Teukie oppa was there or else i would have suffocated. He pulled Heechul off of me and started scolding him. And he wasnt paying attention to Kyu. So Kyu motioned me to go to the roof.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-On roof-

No One's POV

 

Jae went up to the roof and saw Kyuhyun leaning against the wall. Once he saw her he ran up to her and hugged her.

"JAE!" He whined. " Why did you let hyung hug you!?" He pulled away from the hug and looked at Jae with a serious face. " oppa, its just a hug. ahahaa." Jae tried to laugh it off but Kyuhyun wasnt laughing." Just a hug? A hug is the most naughtiest thing! You press each other's bodys together leaving no room to breathe." Jae looked at Kyu with an expressing hard to read." And how would you know that?"

That question stunned Kyuhyun. He's been hugging Jae even before they started dating. That would make him a ert.

"uhm......" He swallowed down a ball of spit. Jae smirked. " but oppa. You've hugging me all this time...does that mean.." She put on a fake disgusted face. She pushed him off her. He stumbled backwards trying to find a way to clean this.

"Jae! I had feelings for you all this time..and I didnt know how to confess..so..I guess hugging you was my way of saying I love you?" That was the best he could come up with. Jae chuckled and put her arms around him. " Why couldn't you just tell me you love me?" She asked. " Because I didnt think you would love me back..." Kyuhyun said as he put his arms around her waist. Their faces got closer and-

BAM!

The door to the roof opened. They turned around and saw..Kibum?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So,tell me. What has my girl been up to?" Kibum asked.

Jae and him were out in a nice cafe. After Kibum interrupted Jae and Kyuhyun's "moment" Kibum asked Jae out. Of course Kyuhyun wasnt all that happy, but Jae convinced him it was okay.

Jae looked out the window and sipped her hot coco. " Nothing."

Kibum raised his eyebrow. " Nothing? Then what was that scene on the roof?" He questioned. " Just a couple's way of telling each other how much they love each other." Jae looked at him.

"And since when have you two been going out?" He took a sip from his coffee. "Since yesterday...." Kibum smiled. " I dont think you guys should be that intimate when you've been together for only two days..." Jae smiled too. "oppa always know what's right."

"Hey, its me" He smiled brightly. "Now spill it." His smile dissolved quickly, Jae sighed and told him everything. And by everything she means EVERYTHING. Things about Jaejoong. Things about Kyuhyun. And all those other things.

After saying everything she waited patiently for Kibum to talk. He was staring intently at the doughnut on the table as if he was deciding to eat it and wasnt paying attention to Jae's story. Finally he grabbed the doughnut and took a bite. Jae watched as he slowly chewed and took another sip of coffee. "Bland." He said and put down the doughnut.

He looked up at Jae.

"But are you happy?"

Jae froze not knowing what to say. Was she happy?  Or was she just pretending? She laughed nervously. " O-of course im happy oppa! I love Kyuhyun." She smiled at him. But Kibum knew her too well to know that she's hiding something. He squinted his eyes as if trying to see through her. He looked down and saw her playing with her hair. She always does that when she has something to hide.

"Okay. Whatever you say Jae. Now lets go home." He got up from his seat and went to pay the check. Jae slowly stood up. She felt horrible. How could she hesitate?

Now there was only one question in her head.

"Am I happy?"

_______________________________________________________________________

YES GUYS! Okay. I finally made a REAL poll.xD

Now vote! ;D