Kyu is my boyfriend

It All Started With Facebook

Ssoo sorry for not updating in a couple of days. I've been busy with school and what not. Anyways, I'm back and here's the next chapter.

________________________________

Leeteuk's POV "bwo? You....and....Jae.......what?" I tried to get it out but i didn't get it out

"oppa.Kyu asked me if I wanted to go out with him....and I said yes" She looked at as if I would understand.

"WHAT!?!?"

-----------------------------------------

Jae's POV

Okay okay,calm down guys. I know I said I loved Jaejoong right? Well Kyu convinced me out of it.

FLASHBACK

"Jae....." he practically whispered. And he pulled me into a hug."I would never hurt you. So please give me a chance to love you." he tightened the hug.

"whats so good about yo-" I stopped. I realized that it was Kyu who was there for me when I would fall down. When I had a bad day at school he would comfort me. Kyuhyun was always there for me.

"okay..." I slowly said.

END OF FLASHBACK

So there you have it. I decided to give him a chance. I jut hope he doesn't do something wrong....or better yet. I hope I don't do something wrong. Because Kyu is my first boyfriend.

-----------------------------------------------------

We were in the car and it was extremely awkward. I sat in the back with Teukie oppa, Kyuhyun oppa, and Sungmin oppa. I sat on the right side of the car while Kyuhyun sat on the left side. Teukie was sitting next to Kyuhyun while Sungmin was squished in-between me and Teukie. It wasn't that uncomfortable because me and Sungmin were already close.

"nuuggggghh" Sungmin whined. " Jae-ah oppa is squished here" he said looking at me with puppy eyes.

"what do you want me to do about it?" I asked. He patted his lap mouthing " sit on me" with his mouth so Teukie oppa won't hear. "Your crazy" I laughed.

I looked at him and his smile turned into a frown and he pouted. I sighed and quickly got into his lap. I could feel him smiling as he wraped his arms around my waist. I successfully got into his lap without Teukie oppa seeing because he was glaring at Kyuhyun. Sungmin rested his head on my shoulder. "hmmm Jae, why do you like Kyuhyun?" he whispered into my making sure Kyuhyun didn't hear. " I like him because........" I stopped. Because I couldn't finish that sentence. I felt really bad and I glanced at Kyuhyun. He wasn't looking. Whew, I took Teukie oppa's hand.

He brought his gaze away from Kyuhyun to me. He smiled at me but it quickly turned into a frown when he realized I was sitting on Sungmin's lap. He was about to say something but was beat to it by Kyuhyun.

"Jae...... Why.... Are you.... Sitting on hyung's lap?" he looked at me like I was crazy. It was a good think Sungmin oppa was a good talker be because he swiftly covered for me by saying:

" there wasn't enough room back here so I told her to sit here. Unless you wanted me to sit on Teukie's lap.....or hers." he smiled sweetly.

"oh...." he simply said and looked at me and then back out the window. Suddenly I got pulled away from Sungmin and landed in Teukie oppa's lap. "there, that's better." Teukie said as he leaned back with me still in his lap. I looked at Sungmin to find him smiling and he shrugged. Then I looked at Kyu who was still looking out the window. Sigh .

------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

When they got home Kyuhyun went straight to his room without saying anything to Jae. Jae sighed heavily and walked to her room.

2:00 AM Kyuhyun woke up and went to get a glass of water. After drinking it he glanced at Jae's closed door. " she won't mind I watch her sleep right?" he thought to himself. He walked to her door and slowly opened it and shut it. He walked up to her bed and saw her small figure curled up into ball. She started mumbling in her sleep. He smirk and got under the blanket with her. He pulled her close to his body and hugged her. " Don't let any other guys touch you please Jae?" he whispered to her even though she was asleep.....or so he thought.

"Wae? Jealous?" He looked down and saw her smiling. " I thought you were asleep." Kyuhyun said while he looked for her hand to hold. She gladly found his hand first and held it."Well oppa?" she smirked. " Yes I was jealous. Dont ever sit on someone else's lap,even your brother." Kyuhyun said as he held her hand tighter.

" Okay oppa. Now let's go to sleep."

"huh? You want me to stay don't you?" Kyuhyun said.

"hmm yes." Jae answered straight forward. Kyuhyun was a little shocked that she was so straight forward. He decided to be straight forward too. "hey Jae...." he started.

"hmmm?"

"I love you with all my heart."

"oppa, that's so cheesy." Jae giggled

"Hey, I was being serious here"

Jae suddenly hugged Kyuhyun tighter,"And I'm being serious now too. Oppa, there is no other but you." she giggled at her own Super Junior song joke. Kyuhyun smiled and they drifted off to sleep.

_______________________________________________

Alright guys, remember to comment below and tell me If Jae should end up Kyuhyun or Jaejoong. Just because Jae and Kyu are dating now doesn't mean the story is over ;D