Lets be friends.

It All Started With Facebook

No One's POV

Its been 2 weeks since the breakup and Jae and Kyuhyun have worked it out. They are back to being best buddies.

"Jae, wake up! You're gonna be late for school." Kyuhyun was in Jae's room trying to wake her up, and it wasn't working. He started pushing her off her bed. Then you heard a "PLOMP" and an " OWHHHH"

"Jae, why did you fall off the bed?" Kyuhyun asked innocently. " I FELL OUT OF BED!?" Jae got up and glared at Kyuhyun who was sitting on her bed. She suddenly jumped and pushed him causing her to be on top of him. " Your the one who pushed me off!" Jae screamed in his ear.

"Even thought that might of caused me to be deaf, I like this position." Kyuhyun smirked. " Heh, I bet you would." Jae got off of him and went into the bathroom to get ready for school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-AFTER SCHOOL-

Jae's POV

 

Its so cold these days. I think its gonna snow soon. I smiled at the thought of snow. I love snow, its all white and pretty :)

I kept walking and decided to stop in a kpop store. I walked in to see high school girls looking at some Super Junior items. " Ahhh! Kyuhyun oppa is so hot! I love him!" "aniyo! Teukie oppa is wayy hotter!" If only they knew... I walked around to the other side of the store and found JYJ goods. I picked up a Mickey chibi. it was so cute. I put that down and browsed some more, I stopped because there was this one picture that caught my eye.

 

Its snow....pretty...

"You enjoying my picture?" I snap my head back to see him >.>

"What are you doing here?" I asked annoyingly. " To admire yourself?" I start to walk away. but he grabbed my wrist. " Why are walking away?" I look at him and roll my eyes. " Because I have to get home. Teukie oppa will be worrying." I pull my wrist from his grip, and start to walk. " Jae! I thought we can be friends!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong's POV

 

After finishing my photo shoot I was walking around town. Then I saw her. Jae...

I followed her till she went into a store. She was looking at some girls spazzing about Super Junior then continued to walk, She stopped at the JYJ section and picked up a Mickey chibi...she must still have feelings for him..I snapped out of it and continued to watch her. She stopped in front of my picture staring at it. I thought it would be nice to talk to her again.

" You enjoying my picture?" I asked smoothly. I guess it didn't work out well because she glared at me. " What are doing here?" she looked annoyed " To admire yourself?" Then she started walking. I grabbed her wrist." Why are you walking away?" Why is she like this? She used to be all happy and loving...

She rolled her eyes " Because I have to get home. Teukie oppa will be worrying." She escaped my grip and started to walk again. I said the only thought that came to mind. " Jae! I thought we can be friends!" She stopped, I thought she was going to turn around and talk to me..but she kept walking. And I followed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

 

Jae could tell he was following her. " Leave me alone! Stop following me!" She yelled and picked up her pace. " But Jae! Lets be friends agaiin!" He said to her. And picked up his pace.

After about 5 mins of running around Jae finally gave up.

" why...are..you..so.. persistent?" Jae tried to catch her breath. " Because.... I thought... we could be friends..." Jaejoong also had to catch his breath. " wow..your fast.." he breathed out. " Your not so bad yourself" Jae answered and started to walk again. Jaejoong looked up. " Why...still running? Why?"

" I want you to catch me.  MERRONGG" And with that Jae ran off again.

_______________________________________________

comments? ;P