Confession

It All Started With Facebook

Everything was quiet and still. The cars honking their horns telling them to get out of the way. The people yelling at them, the sound of people walking on the streets can be heard. Jae looked away from Kyuhyun. " oppa..maybe we should park somewhere..." She looked at the cars lining up behind them. 

Kyuhyun did nothing but stare at the back of her head. What was he suppose to say? That he does love someone. And its her? no, he couldn't do that. Because he was afraid of what she would say. Yes THE CHO KYUHYUN was afraid. There was a knock on the window. Kyuhyun pulled down the window.

"Yes? May I help you?" He asked the man outside of their car.

"Hey kid, why don't you get out of the way? Your blocking people have have places to go." The man said. as he looked at Jae." Hey...aren't you...?" He started to say but was interrupted by Jae.

" o-oppa! Lets go!" And she reached over Kyuhyun and pulled up the window." DRIVE." She ordered. And Kyuhyun listened. As they were driving away they could hear the man yelling behind them.

"What was that?" Kyuhyun asked.

Jae scrunched up her face. " Just this guy's dad who used to go to school with me." She looked out the window. Signaling that the conversation was over. Kyuhyun focused on the road.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jae's POV

Gosh, why did I have to see that guy's father? I hope he doesn't tell his son he saw me...I need comfort...*BING BING* I walk to my laptop. Its Gi.....

Gi: Ayyy Jae ^^

Jae: Now I only know one person who'll always use that line on me.

Gi: Oh? And who is that? ^^

Jae: My pedo bear.

Gi: =___= I thought you were going to call me oppa.

Jae: I was until I realized something.

Gi: And what was that?

Jae: I dont want to get close to you.

Gi: D: Why?

Jae: Because I love you.

GI: ...really?

Jae: Yeah....

-after 15 mins-

Gi: Jae..Jaejoong got off...

Jae: Oh..I see..okay. I need to go to bed anyways. Nighht ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I run and jump on my bed. I burry me face into my pillow. Why did i have to do that? Whats wrong with  me!? *knock Knock* Theres a knock on my door. I dont dare to move "Leave me alone." I said. I want to be alone....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun's POV

I decided to talk to Jae. And try to convince her to not like Jaejoong anymore. I knocked on her door.

-

-

-

Finallyy I hear a muffled voice. It sounded like it said " leaf meh alohne." I knocked on it again. This time i heard " I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" and a bang on the door. Ok..im going to get the spare key now...

I unlocked her door and walked in to see her on her bed. Her face in her pillow...and..crying? I rush up to her.

"Jae, why are you crying?!" I try to move her body to face me. She doesnt budge. " Tell me whats wrong." I say gently. She turned around and faced me.

"o-opp*hiccup*a Jaejoong...op*hiccup*pa..." Tears went down her cheek. "..he..doesnt like me back!" She frowned and was about to cry even harder. Before she could do that, I grabbed her hand.

"Jae! You dont need him!...because..because... I LOVE YOU!" And i kissed her. I touched her cheek and kissed her more roughly. She didnt deny.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPER 6~~~ WOOTTT! Ahahaa, thanks for all the comments guys! But..I need you guys to vote! Who should Jae end up with?! Kyuhyun or Jaejoong!? >:O