-19-

It All Started With Facebook

He stepped closer to Jae and put his hand on her shoulder.

" Jae.... " He started to say.

She put her head down, her bangs covering her eyes full of sadness and hate. " Youngsu... How have you been? " She said calmly.

The boy removed his hand from her shoulder and put it behind his back. He smiled brightly.  " Ahahaha! I thought you would be mad to see me again. But I guess not. I've been fine. And how about you? " Jae clunched her phone in her hand. She looked up at him with cold eyes. " I've been fine. Now, If you would excuse me.. I have somewhere to go. " She pushed him out of the way.

" Ah.. Jae... " Youngsu put his hand out reaching for her but she was too quick and walked away. " Ah! I got it Jae! Is your number the same? I'll call you! Or tex- " He couldn't finish because the elevator had closed already.

Jae stopped walking once she was close to Gi's house. She stared of into space for a while and sat down on a bench.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Jae's POV~

Why the hell did he have to show up? GAHHHHH!!

I lean my head back and close my eyes. I felt something poke my cheek.

" Jae? Is that you? " A voice asks.

I instantly open my eyes and stand up.

" Of course its me! Who else would i be? " I said as I straightend my shirt and looked up. " Oh, I was just going to see Gi.... Do you have your car with you Jaejoong-shi? " I said.

" Yes. Do you want a ride? "

" Noo. I don't. I just wanted to walk there by myself.. "

" Hmm?.... alright then. Bye~ " Jaejoong turned around and started to walk.

" Ahaha " I laughed and grabed his arm. " I was just kidding. "

" Oh? You want the ride? "

" Yes. "

" Arraso, follow me then. "

He turned around and continued to walk. I followed him from behind because I didnt want to walk by his side. It could have been overly awkward. So I Just walked and stared at his back. Why is his back even hot? ......wait..what am i thinking!? Argggh. I shake my head furiously. Because of this action I didnt know that we were already at his car and that he stopped walking. So I bumbped into his back.

" Owh... " I said quietly while rubbing my head. I heard him laugh slightly and i looked at him. " What!? "

"Nothing, Its just that your so cute. " He said and opened the door to the passenger seat of his car. I glared at him before I got in. Once he was in the car he just sat there. I could feel him staring. What a creep~

" Are you going to start the car anytime soon? " I say without looking at him.

" AH! Right. " I looked at him from the corners of my eyes and saw him smiling and starting the engine. I roll my eyes. Like i said.. what a creeper..

I lean back in my seat and open my phone pretending to do something on it.

We drove in complete silence. I felt so awkward but I dont know about him. Finally he started to say something.

" So.. How have you been? "

" I've been good. And you? " I answer casually without looking at him

" Thats good and im fine. " We stopped at a red light. I think he turned and looked at me or i was being paranoid. I slightly turn my head.. Nope. Not paranoid he is looking at me. I turn and look at him. " What is it? "

He blinks a couple of times and smiles. " Nothing. " Then turns and starts to drive.

What was that? I shake my head and look straigh ahead. Suddenly my phone rings. I look at the caller ID.

Incoming call
  Gyuhyun

Now you may be wondering why is name has a " G " And thats because..well... I feel like putting it there.

I pick up the phone.

" Hello? "

" Jae! When are you coming homee? "

" Hmm.. I didn't even get to Gi unnie's house yet. " I said and looked at Jaejoong who was concentrating on the rode.

" Aww.. Waee? Hurry and come home. " I think i could feel him pouting through the phone. o.O

" Why? Do you love me or something? " I smile to myself and didnt notice Jaejoong look at me.

" Naee~ I wub youu! Now hurry and come home! "

" Ahaa, I love you too but Im not going to be home anytime soon oppa. " I look at Jaejoong and once our eyes meet he continued to look at the road. Whats up with him all of a sudden?

" Hmm.. Arraso! I will wait for you. Bye Jae~ " Kyu said and made a " Chu~ " sound. I giggled and did the same " Bye oppa. " Then I hanged up. I smiled to myself as i put my cellphone in my bag.

" Who was that? " A sudden question came out of Jaejoong's mouth. He stopped the car because we were here already.

I ignore his question and get out. He comes out as well. " Yah... Jae.. I asked you a question.. " Wow, what a persistent guy. I turn around and face him.

" Kyuhyun oppa. Wae? "

" Ahh.. Kyuhyun-shi.....No reason. ^^ " He took out his keys and walked to the door. I turn around on my heel and follow behind.

Once he openned the door he walked in and left me there standing. What wass that!? I stomp my foot and close the door and walk to the living room.

I see Hailie and Gi unnie with Mickey and Junsu. All four of them on the couch. It looks like they were on a double date.

I glare at them. " Whats this? "

Hailie is the first to look at me. " Huh? What is what? "

" This! " I point to them. " What is all this!? "

" What does it look like kid? " Mick- I mean Yoochun said. =__=

" Its a.. Triple date? Ahaha! " Gi unnie said and high fived Hailie.

" Triple date? Then who's the third couple? " They all look behind me. I turn around and my eyes widen.

He laughed a nervous laugh. " This wasn't my doing. It was those two. " Jaejoong pointed towards the four devils on the couch. I saw them smirking.

Im not falling for this.

I take out my phone and call Kyuhyun.

_____________________________________________________________

Ayy peopo's. How's You doing? xD

I updated.. LOL but its almost midnight where i am.xD

Sleep time. NIGHHTTS~