You

It All Started With Facebook

I kept running and finally stopped. And as expected, no one was behind me. Sigh. Oh well, I'm almost home anyways.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jae her heel and started home. Humming to a song that has been in her head for a while now, she looks up to the now darkening sky. Wow, sunsets are really pretty.. She thinks to herself.

There was a rustling in the bushes. Jae looked toward it wide eyed thinking there was a person there. Not a please...not a please... She prayed in her head. Then a cat stepped out from the bushes. Phew~ Jae sighed a relief. " Come here kitty, " Jae said as she got closer to the cat.

" Meow~ " The cat walked over and started brushing it's head on Jae's leg. Jae gladly petted his head. " Your so cute.. " She smiled when the cat purred happily. Suddenly the cat stopped purring and ran away. Jae's smile disappeared. Awh.... No play mate. She pouted and shrugged. " I guess it's time to get home. " She said out loud. " Yes. You should have been home hours ago. " said a voice from behind.

Jae whipped her head around. " Why are you here? Have you been following me? " she questioned the man. " No, I just went out looking for my hyung's little sister. " He rolled his eyes and grabbed Jae and pulled her into a hug. " What's with the sudden hug oppa? " Jae said as she tried to escape from the hug. " Punishment for being out so late. Don't you know there are a lot of creepers out here? " The man said and looked at her. " By creeper you mean yourself don't you? " Jae pushed him off and started walking again.

" What do you mean by that? I'm not a creeper. " Jae could feel his innocent gaze on her back. But that innocence was not so innocent. " You say your not a creeper but I think you are one Kyu. " She said while still walking forward. Kyuhyun smirked. " I can be your creeper. " Jae laughed at that comment. " You are so weird! "

 Jae continued to walk with Kyuhyun following close behind. Kyuhyun looked at the back of Jae's hand and reached out. He tried reaching for her hand but pulled back quickly when Jae turned around. She gave him a questioning look. " Wanna buy me candy? " Jae said with hopeful eyes and looked toward a near store. Kyuhyun sighed and nodded his head yes. " Ah! Thanks oppa! " Jae said and took his hand and walk/ran to the store.

Once they were inside she walked over to the candy section in the store. She put her finger on the chin trying to decide what to get. Kyuhyun looked down to his hand sill attached to her hand. He smiled and silently thanked candy for finding an easier way to hold her hand. Jae noticed him smiling and she giggled to herself. She then grabbed her favorite type of candy. Pocky! They walked to the cashregister and Kyuhyun got out his wallet. The cashier lady was a middle aged women who seemed really nice. " Oh, Don't you two look like a nice couple. " the women said as she gave Kyuhyun change. " Uh we are-" Kyuhyun started to say but Jae cut him him. " Thankyou ajumma. Have a nice day! " She said as she dragged Kyuhyun out of the store.

Puzzled, Kyuhyun looked at Jae " What was that? " What was what? " Jae answered back. " You didn't deny. We aren't a couple. " " I know we aren't. Its not everyones bisnuess whether we're dating " Jae said cooly and began walking, Kyuhyun began walking too since their hands were still attached. Jae noticed that and pulled her hand away. " Oh! I forgot to say, Thankyou oppa" She gave him a sheepish smile. He smiled back wearily and when Jae turned around his smile slowly disappeared. They walked home in silence.

_________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late updates guys. To tell you the truth.. Im soo lazy! (-___-;;)