Day Out.

It All Started With Facebook

Okay, I wrote this while listening to KARA's Jet Coaster Love. If you havent heard of it then go look! But its such a cute song and what not :3 Im such a fangirl! <3

___________________________________________________

 

"Kaja!" Jaejoong said as he pulled Jae while fast walking. She stumbled a bit but ended up walking at the samce pace of his. "Yah, Jaejoong!" She says as she uses her other hand to try to detached her hand attached with his. He turns his head a little while still walking. "What?" 

Jae turned around while still holding his hand and because of that her arm twisted with his arm. He yelled out in pain. "OW. OW. Ow. OWWWWW." Then he finally let go. Jae crossed her arms and smirked. "Thats what you get for being a pedo." She says as she sticks out her tongue.

Jaejoong rubs his shoulder while pouting. "Im not a pedo.."

"Thats what you think." Jae says as she turns to look the other way.

"Jae, lets go play." Jaejoong said as he held out his hand again. Jae looked at it and smirked then walked in front of him leaving him behind. Jaejoong stood there for a second before running to catch up to her. Once he did he looked at her and smiled. Jae noticed this and gave him a creeped out face. "creeper..." She mumbles then starts to run.

'running? Why running? Does she really think Im a pedo and im going to her?' Jaejoong thinks to himself while he starts chasing after her. "YAH! Jae! Come back!" She turns around while running and smiles. "HURRY IT UP PRETTY BOY!"

Thats when something clicked in Jaejoong. He narrowed his eyes and ran faster than before, quickly catching up to her he grabbed her wrist. Jae squinted her eyes in pain. "Owwhh. Apayo!" She said as she tried to break free. Once Jaejoong realized he was hurting her he let go. "S-Sorry.. I just dont like being called pretty boy."

Jae rubbed her wrist and gave him a displeased face. "You ." She said before walking off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I ? I ? Whats she talkin bout?! I dont ! I dont anything!' Jaejoong thinks to himself as he follows Jae close behind. Jae walks into a a resturaunt. He quickly runs by behind her.

"Table for one please." She says to the...counter lady? (A/N- My lack of Engrish when I am Engrish -_-)

"Make that two." Jaejoong says holding up the peace sign which...is two fingers.

Jae rolled her eyes and nodded to the..counter lady. The counter lady smiled and brought them to their table.

"Wow Jae. You have good taste in places to eat." Jaejoong says as he sits down and takes off his shades. Now dont worry peoples The place where they were sitting was its own little room where only a waiter can enter and leave. 

 

"Yeah..thanks. Kyuhyun oppa always bring me here." Jae says casually as she brings out her phone.  Jaejoong raises his eyebrow and looks at her. "Why you on your phone? And Kyuhyun?" Jae looked up from her phone. "Why so many questions?"

"Im just curious..." Jaejoong says as he puts down the menu. "I know what I'm getting. Do you? You haven't even looked at the menu." He guestures towards her closed menu. "I already know what Im getting. Like I said before.. I have came here multiple times with Kyuhyun oppa." Jae said the last part slowly so he could understand.

He nods his head and looks down. 'What do I do? Theres nothing to talk about...' He looks around taking in his suroundings. 'This is a pretty nice place..'

"May I take your order?" He turned and looked at the waitress who had a oen and a pad ready to take his order. He looked toward Jae who was just sitting there with her arms crossed while looking at him with a cold expression."Ahem..." Jae looks toward the waitress who is standing there paitently. "Well? You gonna take your order or what?" Jae says and bites the inside of her lip. "Oh..Did you take your already?" "No duh."

"May I suggest the-" "No thanks, I'll take what shes getting." Jaejoong cuts off the waitress and looks toward Jae. The waitress nods and bows, taking her leave.

5 Mins have passed and the food hasnt come yet. They sat there in absolute silence.

Jae, who hates awkwardness scrunches up her face. Then she looks up to find him staring out the window. Her face expression soften and she watched him silently. Jaejoong sees her from the corner of his eyes and smiles. Slowly he turns his head fully looking at her. "Do you like me?"

Jae's face went red and she looked down. "A-Aniyo! What you talking bout?!" She heard him chuckle. "Your so cute."

She squinted her eyes. "Stop calling me cute!"

"Cute. Cute. Cute. Cute. Cut-"

"YAH! I said stop!"

"Cute. Cute. Cut-"

"Oppa!" Jae kicked him from under the table.

Ignoring the pain he got up and cupped her cheeks. "You called me oppa! Awww!" He smiled.

Jae slapped his hands away ready to hit him she stood up. "Ahem.." With her hand in the air and Jaejoong getting ready for the hit they look towards the waitress who had their food.

They both sat down slowly and laughed nervously. like "ah..ha....ha.." The waitress just smiled and put down the food in front of them. "You two are cute.." She whispers. Jae puts on a disguested face. "EW" On the other hand Jaejoong smiles and says "I know." The waitress chuckles and bows. Leaving the two alone again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After eatiing the two leave the resturuant again with Jae leading and Jaejoong following close behind. Jae looked over her shoulder and said "You know you look like a stalker right?"

"Well then let me walk beside you."

"Who said you cant?" Jae put up her hands and shrugged. Jaejoong smiled and went to her side. He looked at her from the side and his went like this -----> ^_^

He saw that and rolled her eyes smiling. "Oppa, lets go shopping!"

"Oppa? Arraso!" Jaejoong was surprised that she said oppa, but he didnt hesitate to take her hand and pull her towards a store. Jae looked down to their hands and had a blank expression.

Once they were in the store Jae pulled her hand away ad started walking by herself. "So, What do you want?" Jaejoong said as he picked up a rubber fish. He squezed it making a "Ehhhppperp" sound come out. Jae turned around and took the fish. "Looks like Donghae and sounds like him when he gets kicked out from sharing a room with Eunhyuk oppa." She smiled brightly and put the toy down.

"I wanted to get Kyu oppa something..."Jae says as she looked at the things on the shelf. "Oh... Why Kyuhyun?" Jae sighed and crouched down to look at a phone charm.

 

She picked up one and smiled. "Perfect.."

Watching Jae from aside Jaejoong felt a ping in his chest. 'Whats this feeling?'

Jae stands up and sighs. "Thats pretty much all I wanted." She says as she walks past him to go pay.

"Kamsamidaaa" Jae says as she gets the small bag containing the phone charm. Jaejoong frowned and cringled his eyebrows. "Yah... Kim Jaejoong! You there?!" Jae waved her hand in front of his face. "Oh..huh? What?" He says blinking his eyes."Nothing. You were just staring at nothing."

"Oh..Was I?"

"Yeah..pretty much."

Right now they were in a park and Jae stopped infront of a fountain. She looked up tp the sky and sighed. "Its almost dark..."

Jaejoong took a seat on the egde of the fountain and looked up too. "Your right... I can take you home." Jae thought for a second and shrugged. "Better than walking. Lets go." Just when she turned Jaejoong got up and they bumbped into eachother. Causing Jae to fall into the fountain. Jaejoong stood there with a shocked expression that soon turned into laughter. Jae bit her lip and looked at her now wet clothes.

"YAH! Its not funny!" She yells and gets up. She grabs Jaejoong by the shirt and pushes him in too making him fall on his . "BAHAHAHAHAH!" She pointed and laughed. Jaejoong eyes her then pulls down into the water again splashing water on her. "Hahah! Who's laughing now!?"

"We arent."

Both Jae and Jaejoong looked up and saw two police men. Jae smiled sheepishly as she slowly got up followed by Jaejoong. They both bowed their hands low. 

"You two know you aren't suppose to be playing in a water fountian right?" Says one of the police officers.

"You two are setting bad examples to children." Says the other. Just than a child holding his mothers hand walked by saying "Muma, I wanna play in the water too! Like them!" He said and pointed to Jae and Jaejoong. Jae smiled and waved to the boy. He waved back but hes arm got jerked, he looked at his mother who was giving him a "dont talk to strangers" face.

"Sorry, we just fell in and..got..too caught up." Jaejoong says and bows again. Jae looked at him and he nudged her leg. She got the message and bowed too. "Sorry, we wont do it again."

Police guy #1 sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Alright. But this is your only warning! I dont want to see this again. got it?"

Jae smiled and nodded."Not ever going to happen again!" She said and saluted. Police guy #2 chuckled and ruffled Jae's hair. "Your a good kid." Jae smiled back. "And you look my age so your a good kid too!"

Jaejoong narrowed his eyes and grabbed Jae's arm. "Its cold. And your wet. Lets go get new clothes for you." He looks at the police men and bows his head, pulling Jae out of the fountain. Jae turned around and waved goodbye. Police guy #2 smiled and waved too.

Jaejoong's grip on her arm tightened and he jerked her around. She looked at him scornfully. "Whats your problem?" He didnt say anything and just kept walking, until they reached the only store open. A costom store.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you going to change?" Jae asked from the other side of the curtain. She was in a changing room changing her clothes of course.

"No, its alright." Jaejoong says as he waits outside. The curtain whips open revealing Jae in a.....raccon suit?

She looked at herself in the mirror. "Im like Key oppa." She put the hood on and pouted to herself in the mirror.

Jaejoong turned her around and hugged her. "Your sooo cute! How is it possible?!" He says as he swings her side to side. Jae gets easily annoyed and smacks his arm. "Let go."

Jaejoong reluctantly let go and held her arms. He smiled a creeper smile. Jae's eyes went like ">__>"

"Your such a creeper!"

"I'll forgive you for saying that because your so cute. Now let me go pay." Jaejoong starts to walk to the front of the store. Jae grabbed his arm. "You dont need to pay. I have money."

Jaejoong smiles. "No, its fine." And with that he walks to the front to pay. Jae turns and looks at herself in the mirror one last time before grabbing her wet clothes to catch up to Jaejoong.

"Jaejoong... Thanks..for paying.." Jae says. They were walking and it was now dark outside. Jaejoong ruffles her hair and smiles."No problem! But Jae... Its dark outside now..and late." Jae looks at the time. He's right. Its now 11:25. Only the street lights were thetr lights that guided their way. "So?" She says nonchalantly.

"So... Wanna come sleep over?"

__________________________________________________________

Sleep over with Jaejoong? x] DIRTYY MINDSS. Bahaha! xD

Anyways, So today at school there was this new student and hes so freakin cute! I just had to tell you. Im so weird xP

Also, I will update..later. Whenever I have time or dont feel LAZY,. Which lazy takes up most of my life. :3

Hearts X Kisses

Comments are loved <3