Winter Season (Part 2)

It All Started With Facebook

"Here, You forgot your phone and bag in my room." Jaejoong hands Jae the items then takes a seat across from her. "Thanks.." She mumbles under her breath.

Junsu and Gi who were eating their breakfast look from side to side. "Awkward..." Junsu whispers to Gi. She nods her head in agreement. 

"Yah, Jaehyun, are you going to eat something?" Asks Gi. Jaejoong looked up tp Jae "I can cook something for you."

"MWO!? You cook for her and not me?!" Junsu says and pouts. Jae just looks at him then to Gi, then to Jaejoong. She shakes her head no.

"Are you sure?"

She shakes her head yes.

"Arraso.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unniii~ Im boredd~" Jae tugs on Gi's sleeve. "Entertain meee."

"Mwo? Am I an entertainer?"

"Yes." Jae starts to shake Gi by the shoulders, "IM SO BOREDDD. BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BOR-"

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! Lets go outside! Jaejoong, Junsu! Lets go outside!"

-outside-

"Okay, this is what we're going to play." Gi looks at Junsu and nods. "TAG! Woots~!" She yelled and ran off with Junsu running behind her. Jae stood there with a confused expression, she scratched her head and looked at Jaejoong who has a blank face expression.

"Wow.. this is nice.." Jae put her hands in her coat pocket and kicked a near by rock. She watched it skip by. "Im still bored.." She sighed and looked up to the grey sky.

For the fast few days it has been snowing non-stop. Not that Jae minds though, winter is her favorite season and snow makes it even more beautiful.

"Hey, we might as well play tag right?" Asked Jae who interrupted her thoughts. She turned to face him with a smile plastered on her face.

"Okay! Your it." She stuck out her tongue,turned, and ran.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah!" Jaejoong huffed from behind Jae who was still running with ease. "Havent you had enough of running!? I think we ran for at least 5 minutes now!"

Jae snickered. "Are you that old!?" She turned around now running backwards. "Come onn. Stop being so slow and catch me! Mehrongg~"

 "Yah! If you run like that you'll fa-"

*bam*

"Owh..." Jae sat up using her elbows. She rubbed the back of her head and looked up at the laughing Jaejoong. "I told you not to walk like that." He walks towards her and kneels down. "Are you okay?" He pats Jae's head and gives her a worried expression. She rolls her eyes and starts to get up. "Yeah, im fine." Jae rubs the back of her head.

"But... Are you sure?" Jaejoong cupped her cheeks. "Yeah im fine. Let go." She smacked his hands away making him yelp. "Ouch. You smack hard." Jaejoong says as he rubs his hands together. Jae rolls her eyes and puts her hands in her coat pocket. She puffed air out and could see her breath.

Jaejoong who was watching her do this smiled to himself. He took a step closer. "Hey Jae... you said you loved me right?" He suddenly asks.

"H-Huh?" Startled by the question Jae takes a step back. "Yeah.. I said that..  but its been like..almost a month.. and you rejected me." She looks down at her shoes. A cold wind came gushing by making Jae shiver. She clenched her chattering teeth and tryed to stay warm.

"Your cold. Lets go back." Jaejoong reaches out to take her hand but she jerks back. "Whats wrong?"

"I... i dont want to be alone with you." Jae looks at him with sentimental eyes. "it..it kinda hurts.... to be with you.." She smiles a fake smile and looks down at her shoes again as if it suddenly has becomeaa intresting thing around them.

"It... hurts you..." Jaejoong steps closer and takes a hold of her arm. "It hurts you.. to be with me..?"

"Yeah.. I mean.. haven't you felt like this before?" Jae looks at Jaejoong sincerly. "When you love someone, and to be rejected by them. Then having to be friends with them again? I dont think thats possible. It hurts..." She was about to continue but was cut off by her cell phone. She pulled it out and turned around and picked it up.

"Yeboseyo?"

"Jaeee~ When are you coming home?~" Kyuhyun whines through the phone making Jae laugh.

Jaejoong saw this and walked up to her shoulder and pressed his ear aginst the other side of the phone. Jae turned her head slightly and rolled her eyes. "Im coming home soon arraso? Wait for me~ Hehe." she laughed into the phone. Talking like this with Kyuhyun makes her feel like they are newly weds.

"Nae~ I'll be waiting yeobo. Mwuah!" Kyuhyun laughed and hanged up. Jae made an "ew" face but she still smiled. After putting her phone back into her pocket she looked at Jaejoong who had a not so pleased face on. "What?" Jae said.

"Yeobo? whats that about?" He asks annoyingly.

"Nothing. Its just what we call each other. Just for fun,"

"Just for fun?"

"Yeah."

"So if i say your mine its just for fun right?"

"Sure i guess."

"Okay," Jaejoong steps closer to Jae and cups her cheeks. "Your mine."

Then, he kisses her.

______________________________________--

Hello~ Sorry for short chapter >___<

Has been lazy and i wouldnt be so lazy of people would comment TT_TT Comments tell me people are reading this and i should continue~~ so pleasee..

COMMENT! <3