Sungmin and I are not lovers.

It All Started With Facebook

Jae's POV

He grabbed my hand and said what I wanted Jaejoong to say. He did what I wanted Jaejoong to do. Whats wrong with me? Why aren't I pulling away? He touched my burning cheek. and deepened the kiss. What do I do? I think im going to explode!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun's POV

I couldn't stop. I couldn't think straight, All I could think about was:

Im kissing her.

Im kissing the girl I love.

Im kissing Jae.

I pushed my lips onto hers even harder.

-

-

-

She pulled away.

And turned around not facing me.

"Jae..I-I...." I couldn't say anything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin's POV

After coming home from KTR with Teukie hyung and Eunhyuk, I decided to visit Jae. I wonder what she's doing.^^ Hehee, I have a present for her.

Her door is a little open. Oh..is that Kyuhyun? Hmm..wonder what their doing...

"Jaeeeeeeee~" I sing." oppa has something forr youu~" I walk into her room. Jae is facing away from Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun is staring at Jae...what happened here? I ignored that and walked up to Jae. Whoaaaa, her face was all red!

"Jae! Why are you so red!?..You look so cute!" I gave her a hug. "AAEEEGGYOOOO! MY JAE IS SO SOFT!" No reaction from her. Instead I got one from Kyuhyun.

He frowned and started to get up. I grabbed his hand while still hugging Jae, " Kyu, do you know why Jae is so hot?......wait..not like that...Ahaha..you know what i mean."

"I don't k-know..." He stuttered...hm....not like Kyuhyun..."Oh..really? You don't know?" I eyed him carefully. I let go of hand. "Okay, you may go." I smiled at him and hugged Jae tighter. When he was finally gone I let go of Jae.

" Now...tell me..why were you so red?" I looked in her eyes.

"Its n-nothing oppa!...Ahaha!" She faked laughed.

"Really?,,,nothing you can tell your oppa?" I asked carefully choosing my words.

"Really oppa. Its nothing." She smiled and took my hands. I smiled back at her.

I felt a little hurt that she didnt tell me..but its alright.

"Oh! Oppa got you a present!" I got the bag from the floor,and told Jae to close her eyes."Okay..hold your hands out." I placed the present on her hands.

"...annd..there!....now..open!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jae's POV

I opened my eyes and saw the CUTEST bear ever!

"OPPA! I love it!" I gave the teddy bear a hug.

"Yahhhhh! Jae!" Sungmin whined. " Your suppose to give me a hug!" I looked at him. He stretched out his arms. with a smile on his face.

I sighed and gave him a hug." Thankkkyouu oppa." I said as he hugged me tighter.

"Yah. Are you two a couple..or what?" I heard from behind me. I pulled away from Sungmin and saw Eunhyuk eating a banana and Donghae standing next to him.

"No.We are not." Sungmin answered for me. He looked at me and smiled.

"Oh really? It looks like it. I mean..what kind of oppa gets a girl presentss...and does skinshipp..as much as you?" Asked Donghae.

"I just really love Jae ^^" Sungmin answered. while looking at me. I smiled at him holding my teddy bear.

"Hmm..but you two are suspicious...." Eunhyuk said and bit into his banana.

"What are you guys doing in Jae's room,and why aren't you asleep?" Asked a voice from behind them. We all turned around and saw Teukie oppa.

"Oh..hyung..we were just seeing whats up with Jae and Sungmin hyung." Donghae said

"EHHH?!?! WHATS GOING ON WITH JAE AND YOU!? " Teukie oppa said as he stepped in front of Sungmin.

"Its nothing hyung. I was just giving her a present." Sungmin pointed to the teddy bear i was hugging.

"Hmm...REALLY?! THATS ALL!?" He looked at me. I gave him pouty eyes and nodded. "Hhmp. Fine...NO FUNNY BUSINESS WITH YOU TWO!.. NOW GO TO BED!" He grabbed Sungmin aAND Donghae AND Eunhyuk and went out of my room. How is that possible? I turned of the light. And hugged my teddy bear really tight, And tried to forget what happened today.

____________________________________________________________________________

*yawwnnn* Time to sleep for real.XD

Hope you guys are enjoying..and..REMEMBER!

Comment below telling me if Jae should end up with Kyuhyun or Jaejoong. ^^

Thanks for reading. <3