You Really Are A Pedo Aren't You? Or a Stalker.

It All Started With Facebook

FACEPALM

Thats exactly I did when I got up this morning. Why did I have to dream about that?

WAEEEEEEE!? GAHH!

I kick the covers over with my feet and sit up. "YOU KIM YOUNGSU!" I stare at the wall for second before getting up to change.

Today I am going out for some alone time. I don't want to be stuck in this apartment all day. I walk to my closet and do what I usually do.

Stand there for 5 mins staring at my clothes wondering what to wear. Finally I got this outfit.

I checked myself out in the mirror, 'not bad...'  I turn around to get my bad and walk out of my room. As I was walking out to the front door I get stopped by a sudden hand grabbing my arm.

"Where you going?" Asked Kyu. I think I heard a hint of worry in his voice. I turned around and smiled at him. "Im just going out. I dont want to be home today when its so sunny outside." I look outside the window and there it was. The sun burning down. xD

Kyu oppa also looked and slowly smiled. "Okay, but have your cell phone with you because we have schedule. arraso?" I smiled and nodded my head. "Un!" He smiled back and let me go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal POV

"Ahhhh! Feels so good!" Jae said once she stepped out of the building. There was a slight breeze but she loved it. She smiled brightly and put her hands to her hips standing proud. Sunny days always made her happy.

"Alright! Im ready for a wonderful Sunday!" She says outloud, and once she realized this she looked around to see if people were watching. She sighed a relief. No one in sight. Or thats what she thought.

"You seem happy this morning." Said a voice from behind her. She whipped her head and her smile turned into a ":|" face.

"Aw. Why does you face expression always change when you see me?" Youngsu said as he approached. Jae looked at him and tilted her head and smiled."Why do you always have to come and ruin my day?"

Youngsu put a shocked face on and put his hand to his heart. "Since when have you been so mean to your best friend? It hurts Jae. It hurts."

Jae rolled her eyes and turned but to be stopped again because Youngsu grabbed her hand.

"You know. It really does hurt. Where did my sweet cute Jae go?" He said as he pulled her to face him. She gladly turned to him and said flat out.

"She left when you left. And you know I hate it when people call me cute." Youngsu stood there lookin gat her for a second and then snapped out of it. "But Jae, you know I love calling you cute." He said as he reached out to ruffle her hair but Jae slapped his hand away. "I dont care."

Now Youngsu was frowning. 'Why does she hate me so much?' He just stared at her lost at words while her stare was intense. 'What happened to you Jae?'

'Why is he just staring at me? What am I suppose to do?' They continued to stare at eachother.

"Hey.. can you let go of me?" Jae finally broke the silence. Youngsu looked at his hand which was still attached to hers. "ahh..." He said and slowly let go. 'Why am I suddenly nervous?'

Jae once again rolled her eyes. "Well, If you have nothing else to say, I will be on my way.." She said as she turned around slowly looking at him curiously.'Whats up with this guy?'

Jae was acting like she hated Youngsu but in reality she missed him. She missed him dearly and it took all the strength in her body not to hug him on the spot. 

' it would be easier if he just hugged me.'

Jae thought to herself as she stepped away from him. Suddenly Youngsu's hands moved on their own and pulled Jae into a hug. He just stood there hugging her with a blank expression. Jae the same, but slowly she hugged him back and smiled. "I missed you.." She whispers softly enough for only him to hear. Youngsu's face softens up and he smiles. "Me too.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jae's POV

After making up with Youngsu I happily skip down the street and stop to buy ice cream. Yum~ my favorite! Other than candy of course. I sit on a near by bench and eat my ice cream and look at the sky. Still a bright day.

I start humming and look at my surroundings. A swing with kids playing on it...a tree..a fountain...and......a wait. I advirt my eyes to the tree and see a guy leaning on it. Whoa, he seems fimilair.

Suddenly he gets up and walks towards me. Hes wearing a hoodie over his head and some shades. And if you were an onlooker you would think hes a .

I stand up quickly and get my bag that was rested on the side of the bench. I stare at the figure as it gets closer and closer to me. and then BAM!

I smack his arm really hard.

"OWWW! What was that?!" He almost yelled.

"THATS FOR FREAKIN STALKING ME!" I yell and smack him again. He rubs his arm where I hit him and his lips form a pout. I cross my arms and look the other way. "So tell me, how much have you seen? I question while taking my seat on the bench again. He sits next to me and rubs the back of his head. "Only..the..part..where you ..were hugging that guy.." He said as he hung his head low.

"And you were following me all this time and decided to hang out under a tree?"

"Maybe..... I thought I would look cool! You know, mysterious and what not."

"AHAHAHAH!" I laugh out loud. "You looked like a !" I finished laughing and looked at Jaejoong. He was looking at me with a blank expression. I responded with my own blank expression. Suddenly he grabs my hand and pulls me up. I look at him confused and he smiles and says "Lets go on a date."

____________________________________________________________